PDA

View Full Version : Girl fight club

Ray Pina
01-26-2006, 09:11 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5327558281233743554&q=cat+fight

Lama Pai Sifu
01-26-2006, 09:20 AM
That is ridiculous! Pretty Harsh...

Thanks for the clip....I think? I can't stop watching it though!

Mortal1
01-26-2006, 09:25 AM
They are better fighters then some kungfu guys I know.

Oso
01-26-2006, 09:29 AM
i was thinking the same thing

Zaharia
01-26-2006, 09:29 AM
That was ill!

Emeraldphoenix
01-26-2006, 09:31 AM
Who was watching and just waiting for the clothes to come off?

Ray Pina
01-26-2006, 09:47 AM
Most of the clothes come off in one of the last fights.

The one big thing I got from this, which I knew already, is that girls are viscious. So cruel the way they kick someone in the face who obviously has no fight left in them.... and the guys standing around and watching.

Looks like a few of the girls have either trained the ground, or have good natural instincts trying to stay tight, control the hips, etc.

MasterKiller
01-26-2006, 10:06 AM
I don't think any one of those girls (outside the ring fight) had a lick of training.

Mortal1
01-26-2006, 11:01 AM
Agreed! Not one iota!

WinterPalm
01-26-2006, 11:48 AM
It's always nice to see the versatility of hair pulling in the clinch.:D

However, I only watched a bit as I don't think it served any purpose other than to show sloppy street fighters. I've seen this before many times... While watching it I realized there is some truth to that age old adage that 90% of fights go to the ground...usually one person gets sent there!

David Jamieson
01-26-2006, 12:03 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*continues to sleep through meaningless highschool flailing and dreams of being even more bored.

:p

Mortal1
01-26-2006, 12:03 PM
True but its like watching a trainwreck, you can't look away!

Judge Pen
01-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Makes you want to hurry up and have kids so they can go to parties and watch skinny girls hit flail on each other.

Emeraldphoenix
01-26-2006, 12:22 PM
They might not have any training but i have seen alot of trained fighters that end up looking just like that. Dudes will kick eachother when down also. 1 part of human nature i guess. not the best but a part of it. I always said if you put a woman in a mans body. there would be hell to pay.

Mortal1
01-26-2006, 12:24 PM
I personally would not kick someone when they were down. Usually because at that point they would be out cold. :p

GeneChing
01-26-2006, 01:22 PM
It's a lot like filming rapes.

Green Cloud
01-26-2006, 01:23 PM
That was great, better than any MMA event I've seen.

wdl
01-26-2006, 01:54 PM
Gentleman, this serves to remind me as to why I don't date women that can kick my ass.

-Will

Sekabin
01-26-2006, 05:32 PM
It's a lot like filming rapes.
I agree Gene. I watched some of it and it made me feel sick - not the content so much as the fact that people are getting off filming (and watching) stuff like that. Hey ho.

Green Cloud
01-26-2006, 09:57 PM
I cant stop watching it, going for therapy tomorow

Ray Pina
01-27-2006, 09:16 AM
It was posted on my friends music message board of all places.

I watched an even worse video the other day at a friend's house, live footage of people jumping from burning buildings, brutal bull fights, a guy nailing his genitalia to a board, another one BBQ his, a woman having intercourse with a pig.....

It was sick, no doubt. My attitude is that all these things exist and take place in this world I now inhabit. In the past I've always looked down on the "negative" or "dark" side of existance, taking a, "if you don't pay attention it will go away aproach" but that isn't true. So I decided to take a look, just to see. I had enough when I saw a guy eating excrement straight from the tap. That was the worse thing on the tape for me.

The bullfight made me imagine what it must be like to stand and watch a man die that you just ran through with a sword. Tons of blood being spit up. It wasn't something to take lightly.

To be honest, I was just curious after reading Justine by Marque De Sade. It's not a book for everyone, but I recomend it to those who want to jolt their intellect.

MasterKiller
01-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Google the Russian Soldier video. That will jolt your intellect.

GeneChing
01-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Remember those Faces of Death videos? There's so much sick media out there now it's alarming. I've got a few friends into some pretty harsh reality cinema, so I've seen more than I'd like to confess. I guess that comes with the territory if you're into Asian movies, especially some of the stuff coming out of Japan now. It's interesting to see them bleeding over to the net.

I feel sorry for the premature.

Ray Pina
01-27-2006, 12:41 PM
You hear it all the time, but Justine was truly the most thought-provoking book I've ever read.

Ronin22
01-27-2006, 03:04 PM
Remember those Faces of Death videos? There's so much sick media out there now it's alarming. I've got a few friends into some pretty harsh reality cinema, so I've seen more than I'd like to confess. I guess that comes with the territory if you're into Asian movies, especially some of the stuff coming out of Japan now. It's interesting to see them bleeding over to the net.

I feel sorry for the premature.

Isn't that new movie "Hostel" like those "Faces of Death" videos? The imagery form the previews leaves you with a very uneasy feeling. Makes me wonder about the people who dream this crap up, I mean how demented do you have to be to think of theses things. What's the next step .....actually acting upon it ( to a extent I guess it has)? I wouldn't be surprised.

R

GeneChing
01-27-2006, 03:38 PM
Faces of Death was supposed to be factual - odd clips of actual accidents, shootings, deaths, snuff films basically. They spawned all sorts of imitators, all collections of footage of terrible things happening to people. It was a big video thing back in the late 70's, a cult film. It was banned in several countries. But things are different now, with home video and the net. The technology is so much better and easier. So naturally there's more and more shock video available. I wonder how that will affect the next generation...

RP: I read a graphic novel version of Justine, but I can't imagine that it was anywhere near De Sade's original. Right now I have this huge backed-up reading list of things I have to tackle for work, but you've made me consider Justine as a future read again. It's such a classic and I love classics.