PDA

View Full Version : Lama Pai

hskwarrior
01-26-2006, 11:40 AM
mike i sent you a few pm's a couple of emails. so you leave me no choice but to leave a post. DID THE LIST I SENT YOU HELP?

HOW MANY TRY'S DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO RESPOND?

Green Cloud
01-26-2006, 12:06 PM
hey bro what list are you talking about, maybee I can help

hskwarrior
01-26-2006, 12:22 PM
He Asked Me About Someone In Your Lineage Gus, So I Sent Him An Email With An Attachment Of A List Of Names Going Back To Chan Heung To See If He Can Locate That Name And Then Maybe We Could Research It From There. But I've Been Waiting For His Responce. And Still No Answer.

It's No Sweat If He Doesn't. I Just Wanted To Help You Guys If I Could When It Came To Any Information On Your Clf Elders. Thats All

How You Doing Gus? Hey Listen To 92.3 Fm In New York (10-2pm Your Time Its A Talk Radio Station) But They Are Planning To Hold Something Called "rumble In The Bronx". They Held Many Fight Matches Called "battle Of The Big Boys" And They Might Be Looking For Some People To Fight In This Event. Maybe This Would Be A Good Chance To Get Some Of Your Guys In. Its A Knock Down Type Of Match. Bruisers Throwing Mad Crazy Blows. I Got One Of Their Dvd' And It Has Some Matches On There.

Anyways, Peace.

Lama Pai Sifu
01-26-2006, 02:27 PM
Sorry I didn't write you back to thank you earlier Frank. I haven't actually looked at it yet, so I was waiting to find out some info and get back to you. I'll keep you posted and let you know what I find out.

Thanks so much!

Ben Gash
01-26-2006, 02:47 PM
He never answers me either :( ;)

hskwarrior
01-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Man Mike You Had Me Feeling Used For A Second. I Don't Like That. It Makes Me Rethink About My Past And Females. Just Kidding.

Just Keep Me Updated So I Can Update My Own Info.

Peace

Green Cloud
01-26-2006, 10:13 PM
How come know one ever calls me when I ask them to?? Hey frank your web site is growing pretty fast and looks great. If I can offer a sujestion, post the schools number. I would have called ya today If I could have found the number.

hskwarrior
01-26-2006, 10:47 PM
i sent you a message that the only phone we use is my cellphone for the school and i gotta pay the bill. give me a day or two and i will call you.

frank