PDA

View Full Version : Intro to Taiji Seminar- Rutherford NJ, Feb 11th

mvma
01-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Introduction to Chen Taiji Quan ("Tai Chi")

Rutherford, NJ.
Date: Saturday, February 11th
Time: 9am - 12pm
Instructor: Sifu Greg Pinney
Cost: $30

For Information call 201-438-9902 or email info@hmkungfu.com

About Chen Taiji Quan:

Chen Style Taiji Quan is the original system of Taiji Quan, an ancient Chinese Martial Art that is now commonly referred to "Tai Chi" in the United States. The origins of this style can be traced back to the Chen village in Henan Province, China, during the 15th century. This system is commonly recognized by it's slow, graceful, controlled movements and has become increasingly popular as a low-impact exercise program as well as an effective martial art.

About the Instructor:

Sifu Greg Pinney has been studying Chinese Martial Arts with renowned masters in both China and the United States since 1982. He continues his personal training with Master Guang Yi Ren and is an affiliate of The International Chen Style Taiji Quan Association (student of Master Chen Xiaowang, the 19th generation standard bearer of Chen Style Taiji Quan). Sifu Greg Pinney currently runs the Hua Mountain Kung Fu school in Rutherford, NJ and is also available for seminars and private instruction.

Curriculum:

This seminar will cover some of the foundations of Chen Taiji Quan, including:
- Overview of Taiji Quan pricipals and martial applications
- Basic postures and exercises
- Introduction to the 19 Posture Form

wiz cool c
01-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Greg is a great instructor. I will try to make it there myself. Thanks for the info.

zultan
02-01-2006, 10:14 PM
**** I have to get my butt back to class.I;ll be there.