PDA

View Full Version : Hi all from Sydney

GlennR
01-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Hi Everyone on the Forum
Just thought id drop a quick note and introduce myself.
Im based in Sydney and started my WC training in 1990... originally a mainland style and then TST style.
I haven't actually trained for a couple of years (got into the gym and yoga) and im now feeling like getting back into WC.
If there is any Sydney people wanting to train or can recommend a school ( i like smaller informal types) let me know
Regards
Glenn Richards

wei wu wei
01-28-2006, 10:25 PM
get in touch with David Peterson in Melbourne.

joedoe
01-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Are you looking specifically for WC?

GlennR
01-31-2006, 05:35 PM
Hi Joedoe
Thanks for the reply.
Im probably lookint at WC but ive done some boxing, arnis and pak mei (6 months) over the years.
What did you have in mind?
Glenn

Ernie
01-31-2006, 07:38 PM
http://www.citywingchun.com.au/

save yourself years of heart ache

go see David P.
the man is just a class act ,,,,,,, most honest giving wing chun man i have ever had the pleasure of meeting

and he knows his $hit !!!

GlennR
01-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Hi Ernie
Thanks for the reply but Sydney is 1000km's from Melbourne.

I've actually trained a lot with the WSL boys through the Barry Lee schools in Sydney.
Im personal friends with one of his Head instructors
As you said good guys and know their s#$t.
Haven't met Barry yet but he's highly regarded in and out of WC circles

Thanks
Glenn

Ernie
01-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Barry [the machine] Lee
yep , seen the man move on video with WSL ,,,,, good $hit man !
good luck

Stevo
02-04-2006, 02:20 AM
Hi Ernie
Thanks for the reply but Sydney is 1000km's from Melbourne.

I've actually trained a lot with the WSL boys through the Barry Lee schools in Sydney.
Im personal friends with one of his Head instructors
As you said good guys and know their s#$t.
Haven't met Barry yet but he's highly regarded in and out of WC circles

Thanks
Glenn

Seems you may know Theo and Fu Yang already. If you can make it to Strathfield, I'd look no further!

Steve

bcbernam777
02-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Hi Everyone on the Forum
Just thought id drop a quick note and introduce myself.
Im based in Sydney and started my WC training in 1990... originally a mainland style and then TST style.
I haven't actually trained for a couple of years (got into the gym and yoga) and im now feeling like getting back into WC.
If there is any Sydney people wanting to train or can recommend a school ( i like smaller informal types) let me know
Regards
Glenn Richards

My name is Mark Bernard, I am a student under Fung Ping Bor a former stident of Yip Mans. Sifu has authorised me to teach WC I am looking for several students to teach privatly if you are interested you can contact me on my email: bernard777atoptusnet.com.au

Mr Punch
02-07-2006, 04:08 AM
Mark, I'd take the @ out of the ad you posted if I were you and do it like this :

bernard777 at optus...

Otherwise your spam stands a big chance of increasing.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

bcbernam777
02-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Thanks Mat :D

CFT
02-08-2006, 03:45 AM
You've still not updated it!

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.

Good to see you here.

GlennR
02-08-2006, 03:12 PM
Hi Mark
Check your email... i sent a message a couple of days ago
Glenn