PDA

View Full Version : Combat at the Capitale

shaolinboxer
01-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Did anyone on this list go see the "Combat at the Capitale" event last week? It was a muay thai and kickboxing ameteur competition. There were some pretty good fights, the space was amazing, and the crowd was mellow but rowdy enough to be fun. It was also packed with MILFs and karate people.

The most bizzare part of the evening was when one guy came down, looking quite deisel, with tiger schulman boxing shorts and the whole VIP section stood up and started chanting "T! S! K!" over and over. Then it was half of the crowd, and the place was packed. And all of their fighters won. And they won because their conditioning was good, they could take some shots, and their kickboxing was clean. Their chanting kept filling the room. I could not believe it.

Ray, you should totally enter one of these competitions. There were 15, 3 round (2 min/round) fights. Some of them were really one sided, but others looked as good as a lot of K-1 fights I've seen. The ladies totally kicked but, and the ring girl was HOT!!!

A friend of a friend was fighting, and he got toally spanked...to be honest I was histerically laughing the whole time. It was a really fun event.

Somebody show these guys some kung fu, you'll have my $35 (standing room ticket price) for sure!