PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Lee deadly fingers with WSL !

Ernie
02-02-2006, 05:40 PM
http://closed.vingtsunupdate.com/brucesdeadlyfingers.wmv

this is just to funny :D

Hendrik
02-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Great good young day clip! with Young WSL!

BTW.

when I was in UWsuperior my college friend from HongKong told me that he indeed witness Bruce demonstrate poking can with finger while he was visiting Bruce home. Looking back that was a few decades ago. time flys...

Ernie
02-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Great good young day clip! with Young WSL!

BTW.

when I was in UWsuperior my college friend from HongKong told me that he indeed witness Bruce demonstrate poking can with finger while he was visiting Bruce home. Looking back that was a few decades ago. time flys...

Yep Gary told me the same thing when he first saw bruce and talked to him he was poping open cans with his fingers hahaha ,,,,,, the constant show man:D

anerlich
02-02-2006, 07:09 PM
One of my instructors told me of a CLF guy he knew whose party trick was to smash the small glass coke bottles they had back in the day with grip strength alone.

I witnessed Morio Higaonna doing a demo in Canberra close to 30 years back ... the guy organising the demo hadn't been able to arrange bricks, tiles, etc. for breaking, so Higaonna Sensei obligingly took us onlookers outside and proceeded to kick a hole into a 44 gallon steel drum with his bare foot. Quite a few jaws hit the ground on that one.

Taff
02-03-2006, 07:25 AM
"I have mastered finger kung fu!"

I shall try this one on my sifu.

n.mitch
02-03-2006, 08:16 AM
ha,ha Wsl must have been short of cash at the time

Tom Kagan
02-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Yep Gary told me the same thing when he first saw bruce and talked to him he was poping open cans with his fingers hahaha ,,,,,, the constant show man:D

I had no idea cans hit back. (Boy, ya'learn something new every day. Go figure.)

I say this is proof Mr. Lee didn't get all the secrets of Ving Tsun. A true master of Ving Tsun would use the pull tab or a can opener.

:)