PDA

View Full Version : Golden Carrot Hand

Sin The'
02-07-2006, 04:53 PM
I find this kata to be one of the best of all Shao-Lin in strengthening the tendons and ligaments in the shoulders, elbows, wrists and fingers thus allowing one to study the structural form of joints, musculature and bone alignment needed to deliver the Golden Carrot Hand technique itself.

The Concept is complicated in it's simplicity. We must be live the form to utilize it, know our mind as the others mind because we are in their minds. Then will you see the striking points of the Dim-Maak and the pathways to the soft, fluid filled organs and unprotected vital spots.

This is why the Golden Carrot Hand has only been passed on in secret. Once the pathways are open one must be of clear head and saintly conscience to seize and strike. So, whether in a ball on the floor or erected, this kata can give the Master the ability to destroy even the most difficult of opponents.

kwaichang
02-07-2006, 05:40 PM
You should be ashamed. You dare to use some one else's name. A real name at that. This is not funny. I pity you. Dont use this name again or you might be hunted down like the dog you are. KC:mad:

Radhnoti
02-07-2006, 07:34 PM
KC, just so you know, that was exactly the reaction he dreamed of getting.
I'm not trying to be condescending or a jerk or anything (I know...as usual total failure), but there's a wise saying everyone could benefit from, "Don't feed the trolls." :)

kwaichang
02-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Disrespect is disrespect I dont care what he dreamed of getting I will give him something to think about. I was trained in an era when a man/woman Martial Artist showed respect to the other person. This is totally beyond disrespect it is wrong from all stand points. I know I may have played into his/her game but he should be called on it. When I started my training in Kung Fu I was taught to defend the teacher Sifu at all cost. that is how I feel. The martial artists of today lack respect they are looking for truth when it is under their noses. The total thought is to win but the true artists are lost in the mixing of all these ways of winning. You are right this person isnt even worth my time. on this board. I **** in his general direction Ha Ha. KC:eek:

Sin The'
02-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Relaxation is both mental, emtional and spiritual.

kwaichang- you need to relax.

kwaichang
02-08-2006, 05:32 AM
Dont even pretend to attempt to try to teach. Take your own advise, KC

Judge Pen
02-08-2006, 09:02 AM

Why is there a 10 character limit on threads that are a waste of bandwidth anyway?

Brad
02-08-2006, 09:40 AM
When I started my training in Kung Fu I was taught to defend the teacher Sifu at all cost.
Hurray for cult mentality :rolleyes: I don't know about you, but my teacher is strong enough to defend himself if he so chooses. Trying to set someone straight about your teacher's background is one thing, but telling someone you're going to hunt them down like a dog for a tasteless (yet harmless) joke crosses the line from loyal student to brainless fanatic. Anyone dumb enough to think that is actually the real Sin The isn't worth convincing otherwise. Why would you care if those people respect you or not?

Judge Pen
02-08-2006, 10:05 AM
I don't know about you, but my teacher is strong enough to defend himself if he so chooses.

Mine is too

Why would you care if those people respect you or not?

I don't, really, but I'll be glad to tell you what I think if anyone asks.

Again, must have 10 characters (apparently typing inside a quote doesn't count)

Shaolinlueb
02-08-2006, 10:54 AM
this poster must hate shaolin do a lot.

Golden Tiger
02-08-2006, 10:59 AM

Everyone hates SD a lot...which is fine....that means more for me, less for them.

David Jamieson
02-08-2006, 10:59 AM

I concur. :p

MasterKiller
02-08-2006, 11:03 AM
It wasn't me.

Judge Pen
02-08-2006, 11:05 AM
No one's pointing the finger at you MK. You might not care for us that much, but posting under an anonymous name is not your style. You would straight up say anything on your mind (and I respect that).

MasterKiller
02-08-2006, 11:10 AM
Just covering my bases. :D

kwaichang
02-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Traditionally the student would fight a challenge issued to the master 1st. If you knew anything of tradition as in traditional MA you would have understood what I meant, also even though GM Th'e would not waste his time on here, to use his name w / o permission is wrong, so stop. KC:D

Judge Pen
02-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Anonymous posting on the internet is far from traditional. Plus an issued challenge is a threat. This is petty and stupid.

kwaichang
02-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Re read I did not say" I "would hunt that person just that someone might KC
There are others that feel as I do about respect for GM Th'e KC;)

MasterKiller
02-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Re read I did not say" I "would hunt that person just that someone might KC
There are others that feel as I do about respect for GM Th'e KC;)
Did you graduate from the Pat Robertson school of Innuendo? :D

Judge Pen
02-08-2006, 11:34 AM
I'm all for respect. I do respect my teachers. Respect should never be blind and it is always earned with me. If somone walked through the doors and challenged my teacher I would step up as would any self-respecting martial artist. But there's a world of difference between a face-to-face challenge and some unknown yahoo posting silly things on the internet. For all we know this person is 13 years old and playing with himself while watching VH1. Why waste negative energy on something as petty as this?

Golden Tiger
02-08-2006, 12:12 PM
For all we know this person is 13 years old and playing with himself while watching VH1.

I notice MK didn't deny this one....

Any way, even I , defender of the SD/Sin The faithful didnt bite....

Brad
02-08-2006, 12:31 PM
I'm all for respect. I do respect my teachers. Respect should never be blind and it is always earned with me. If somone walked through the doors and challenged my teacher I would step up as would any self-respecting martial artist. But there's a world of difference between a face-to-face challenge and some unknown yahoo posting silly things on the internet. For all we know this person is 13 years old and playing with himself while watching VH1. Why waste negative energy on something as petty as this?

Right on! Internet chellenges aren't real challenges (99% of the time at least)... and there was no challenge issued on this thread anyway.

More likely just playing a bad joke... The fake "iron" Kim and his phoney follower was much better :p

kwaichang
02-08-2006, 12:33 PM
So JP does that mean that if I for example issued a challenge would that be considered battery ??? and if that is true isnt using someone elses name here a form of ID theft ??? KC BTW where is that school you were talking about nrear Lovell Rd, KC

Judge Pen
02-08-2006, 12:49 PM
So JP does that mean that if I for example issued a challenge would that be considered battery ??? and if that is true isnt using someone elses name here a form of ID theft ??? KC BTW where is that school you were talking about nrear Lovell Rd, KC

Unfortunately, No. There's no one that would reasonably believe that this person is actually "Sin The'."

It is in the same strip mall as the Rush fitness facility. It jsut opened. I was supposed to go last night, but got caught up in work. (occupational hazard).

Sin The'
02-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Obviously, the people who claim to train in the sacred art of Shao-Lin on this board have never studies GCH. If they had, things would be much clearer.

Ralphie
02-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Does anyone remember the comic book "The Flaming Carrot"? That was some funny shiot. I think there were some other super heroes in his crew like the shoveler. If anyone says anything bad about the flaming carrot they will have to deal with "the spleen".

MasterKiller
02-09-2006, 07:11 AM
Does anyone remember the comic book "The Flaming Carrot"? That was some funny shiot. I think there were some other super heroes in his crew like the shoveler. If anyone says anything bad about the flaming carrot they will have to deal with "the spleen".

Yeah, that was made into a movie called Mystery Men. No Flaming Carrot in the movie, though.

GeneChing
02-09-2006, 10:49 AM
That's got to be the lamest troll attempt ever. We expect a lot more from our trolls in the chambers of the Shaolin forum. Go train some more and get back to us.

Oso
02-10-2006, 09:20 AM
what if it really is Sin The' ?????

Judge Pen
02-10-2006, 09:39 AM
what if it really is Sin The' ?????

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nah. I've been around him to know he wouldn't speak THAT way.

Radhnoti
02-11-2006, 02:14 PM
UN-less...he's so tricky that he's posting in such a way as to make us THINK it's not him...then, in the future if he gets caught in a lie, he can say, "Oh, well...you know I have people who impersonate me all the time! I didn't really say that."

...which, really, makes him diabolically brilliant and worthy of his following. It's like studying under Machiavelli! You'd have to pick something worthwhile up just by being around him.

Oso
02-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Charisma is a completely separate attribute.

Just saying.

Tingjid
02-12-2006, 05:27 PM
That's got to be the lamest troll attempt ever. We expect a lot more from our trolls in the chambers of the Shaolin forum. Go train some more and get back to us.

I'd have to agree, but in the troll's defense(which I swear I don't really mean) he did merit over 30 posts! :confused: We need the good 'ol days when trolls were indiscernable from normal MA's like us.....well no, I guess this is easier. You could always ask him for some Golden Snake to prove himself :)

Anyway, shouldn't have posted, but it's sunday night and still half an hour from pool and beer and I'm outta stuff to do and we all know what that means.....Pushup time!

Pool and Beer, a combination to rival pushups and situps :D

Sin The'
02-13-2006, 08:58 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nah. I've been around him to know he wouldn't speak THAT way.

Sin The' is not speaking. Sin The' is typing.

wdl
02-13-2006, 10:22 PM
The flaming carrot! Yes! that was funny! Mystery Men sucked though, wasn't that the Damon Waynans(sp) movie?

Sin The: Once again you've provided me with good entertainment. However as Gene Ching said, go back to the end of the line and try again. You've been a bad boy Sin The. Present your wrist for a thorough thwacking. I'm sure MK will be happy to dicipline you with a salted bamboo cane. Seems like he mentioned that being kinky once awhile back.

-Will

Banjos_dad
03-01-2006, 11:02 AM
actually that wasn't the damon wayans movie, which i agree did suck. was it possibly called Blankman? about the self made super hero. Mainly an a-list cast in Mystery Men: wm h macy, ben stiller, janeane garofalo, paul reubens. that's OT though,...hwo come no one mentioned the Blue Rajah???

i redacted the best parts of my original post. on reflection i realized that my sifu wouldn't be happy to find out that one of his students went out of his way to be an ass to someone else for no reason.
i guess some sifu's encourage it...not mine though later days
but i will say this to thread starter "Sin The," if the shaolin do school where you are is anything like the one we have here, i would keep an eye out for a guy in a karate uniform with a wooden samurai sword, creeping around your house. o:

btw @ Judge Pen, thanks for the quotable gold from your post---"there's a world of difference between a face-to-face challenge and some unknown yahoo posting silly things on the internet. For all we know this person is 13 years old and playing with himself while watching VH1. Why waste negative energy on something as petty as this?" that's going into my sig soon

Golden Tiger
03-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Speaking of....just 3 more weeks till the Golden Carrot......er.......Golden Leopard seminar.

If you make it to it, stop by and say hi!:cool:

GeneChing
03-03-2006, 10:42 AM
That's only because I fingered him as "the lamest troll attempt ever." Call it Shaolin mercy. I felt bad for the poor little troll and thought I'd lend him a hand. Someday, with lots of dedicated practice, he can become a decent troll. :p

Golden Tiger
03-05-2006, 07:07 AM
just shows with the proper guidance, everyone has potental Gene.....

mickey
03-09-2006, 03:31 AM
Greetings Everyone,

I really did not pay much mind to this thread because from reading the opening paragraph alone this guy is suggesting male self gratification. You guys were so busy looking at the moon that you missed the finger.

That tells me one thing: You are all training very diligently.

mickey

themeecer
03-24-2006, 11:55 AM
If you make it to it, stop by and say hi!:cool:
Well, reveal your identity mystery man and maybe someone will. :p

Gold Horse Dragon
03-24-2006, 08:28 PM
munch, munch...Whats Up Doc!