PDA

View Full Version : Official Apologies

Infrazael
02-09-2006, 12:59 PM
So instead of just pretending nothing happened, which I hate to do, I'll just come right out and apologize for sounding like an ass to anyone that I offended.

Note I didn't mean to attack anyone personally, even though that may have been the byproduct of the things I said.

Peace

hskwarrior
02-09-2006, 01:06 PM
no need to. just know that when it comes to choy lee fut regardless of each others training styles, we are all still family. there are enough haters out there that talk so much shet about TCMA but they have no idea what each school is doing with what they were taught.

i still latch on to the traditional side, but i have embraced the new trends in modern training. i also believe in stress or pressure training as well. but never lose sight to your personal goals.

although i won't sign up for the ufc, i still train in case i have a serious altercation. i expect no less for you guys.

Choy Lee Fut!!!!!!!

GreenCloudCLF
02-10-2006, 06:23 AM
Infrazael,

Man misudnerstandings happen all the time on this forum, because of thenature of comminication. Instant real-time communication mixed with sarcasm and jokes throws a lot of people off. If I had to publicly apologize everytime I misinterpreted everything, I would own half the threads here...no biggie yo.

And every once and a while people WILL disagree, and it's the difference in opinions that makes a forum worthwile. If someone posted something and everyone said, WOW yeah that's good...it would be boring.

Even people like Green Willow (who still still still still sucks:eek: ) makes these forums interetsing

In closing its all good in da hood

hskwarrior
02-10-2006, 08:11 AM
it's all good in the hood?

are you set trippin'? are you claiming your neighborhood over mines?

you don't want to come to my neighborhood, i live right next door to green willow.

and you know green willow is the toughest gangster of them all.

never forget that!!!!!

or else:mad: .......tell them green misty **** dust!!!!!

GreenCloudCLF
02-10-2006, 08:16 AM
Listen you may be from Frisco foool but I grew up SouthEast DC....we didn't create gansta but we perfected it...murder capital of the world 3 years in a row...till detroit beat us...how many times Frisco get that title.....yeah fool thats what i though.

hskwarrior
02-10-2006, 08:38 AM
but you know you can kiss my fool arse don't you:rolleyes:

ever been to frisco? no !!!! so how do you know? have you ever checked the stats on frisco's murders. huh biatch? no i didn't think so you knuckle headed new yorker.

GreenCloudCLF
02-10-2006, 08:42 AM
but you know you can kiss my fool arse don't you:rolleyes:

ever been to frisco? no !!!! so how do you know? have you ever checked the stats on frisco's murders. huh biatch? no i didn't think so you knuckle headed new yorker.

I like you style (and not just the CLF) I'm gonna have to schedule a visit to SF and see whats up....after all you guys are very well known for 2 things.

1) Chinatown
2) the flamboyant people that live there:p

murder is probably like 27th....

:D :cool: :D

hskwarrior
02-10-2006, 09:32 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh, so you want to go there huh paizan?

you know thats the effed up thing about being from frisco. there are only two streets in all of san francisco( Castro, and Polk Street.) the latter being more of a male prostitute area than just plain gay folk. but you act like new york isn't hella gay'er than us. you guys really have those night clubs where transexuals go and cross dressers and drag queens and such.

out here you can only find gay folk in gay neighborhoods. the rest of frisco is either gangster, or hoity toity.

i truly wish frisco never had that one focus you mentioned. cuz its really a cool place to be, nothing don't shut down till either early morning or really late night.

you'll have to come out here. and don't cause trouble or i'll pimp you out in the tenderloin and hopefully you'll make a lot of money for me.........LMAO!!!!!!!

YO!!!!!!!

GreenCloudCLF
02-10-2006, 09:40 AM
Actually I think DC has Frisco and NY beat for the gay crowd...Dupont Circle and the clubs...and the trannies whoring themselves in front of the court house:eek:

Ahh, fond memories of DC...I was a cop there you know...so some real interesting stuff...but I digress.

Keep posting some good pics...but no vid cause noone wants to help a brother out:rolleyes: :eek: ;)

PS I like smilies:) :confused: :eek: :cool: :rolleyes: :mad:

hskwarrior
02-10-2006, 09:56 AM
its all good my choy lee fut brother.:) :rolleyes: :D ;) :p :)

Green Cloud
02-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Jason careful People from San Fran Sisco get all touchy and **** when you say Frisco instead of San Fran I think it's a gay thing or something.:p

Eddie
02-16-2006, 12:17 AM
he have coffee down here thats called frisco. its the worst type of coffee

isnt san francisco the gay capital of the world?

GreenCloudCLF
02-16-2006, 05:45 AM
he have coffee down here thats called frisco. its the worst type of coffee

isnt san francisco the gay capital of the world?

And you know if someone 10531.50689994978 miles away knows that it is the gay capital of the world...it must be true.

hskwarrior
02-16-2006, 07:51 AM
ahhhhhh c'mon folks,

for those who don't know we in San Francisco, california call our city "frisco". however, there is a frisco texas, the new street terms for our city is "the Sco".

also, if you were born and raised in SF then you are what we call a real "frisconian".

you all have ass bandits and turd burglars rampaging throughout each of your cities especially the east coast;) and some of them even do gung fu. LOL

so i will have to say you all are nominated to being called either.....ass pirates, booty bandits, rump rangers, rump bumpers, fudge packers, swash-buttlers.

peace.

Infrazael
02-16-2006, 01:11 PM
I thought Seattle was the gay capital of the world. . . . . .

Gay Suicide Capital.

GreenCloudCLF
02-16-2006, 01:24 PM
I thought Seattle was the gay capital of the world. . . . . .

Gay Suicide Capital.

I've never heard Seattle is the gay capital of the world...only 2 gay things I know of have ever come out of Seattle

1) Grunge Rock
2) Starbucks

SevenStar
02-16-2006, 01:30 PM
both you fools got the game wrong. The south is called dirty for a reason, b1tches. We've been leaders in rape, murda and auto theft for years. When I was in SF, the prevalent thing I saw were the gays on poke street and the fockin seals... seal beach? What's hard about that sh!t? And DC is a wannabe city in terms of crime - I grew up in va beach. va is called the watch yo back state for a reason...Anyway b1tches, come to memphis and get robbed.

Infrazael
02-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Rio De Janeiro owns all of your silly cities.

Infrazael
02-16-2006, 01:33 PM
I've never heard Seattle is the gay capital of the world...only 2 gay things I know of have ever come out of Seattle

1) Grunge Rock
2) Starbucks

Dude Grunge is the S.H.I.T.E. , the REAL GAY music is the whole Emo/Indie scene in Seattle now, with bands like Death Cab for Cutie, Modest Mouse, etc. . . . all ****ing GAY AS HELL.

Anyways, I'm a metalhead myself, I prefer my Nordic and Industrial Deathmetal over any of those music anyday.

tug
02-16-2006, 01:56 PM
One of the reasons I broke up with my girlfriend was Modest Mouse.

Infrazael
02-16-2006, 03:04 PM
One of the reasons I broke up with my girlfriend was Modest Mouse.

Awesome. Then we can ban together and beat the living crap out of all those Indie Rock pussies.

tug
02-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Word. I'm in Park Slope, Brooklyn, and all the **** hipsters are all over the place here. Maybe I'm just old, but these people need to get a clue.

htowndragon
02-16-2006, 05:06 PM
htown baby.

brothernumber9
02-16-2006, 05:08 PM
I don't champion Washington D.C. eventhough I was born there. I live in Maryland just outside of D.C. in PG county. But to say D.C. is a wanna-be crime city? I and anyone else that lives in or close to it really wish that were true.

Memphis may very well be more dangerous than D.C. overall, 've never been there so I can only beleive it when someone says so. However, in regards to murder, collected data does not agree.

In 2005 Memphis had 120 murders with a population over 600,000.
Washington D.C. had 195 murders with a population almost 600,000.
Prince George's county MD had over 140 murders with a pop of over 700,000.

Eddie
02-17-2006, 12:29 AM
funny thing, on oprah last night they showed some straight dude who moved in with a gay guy just for some experiment or something. They clearly showed san francisco as the gay capital of the world. they even mentioned it in one of the lines. if its on oprah, it must be true :). oprah never lies.

i hated grunge in the 90's and i still hate that. those manufactured bands with their manufactered poor look image. everyone knows real cool people like EBM, Trance, Electro, and hard techno :rolleyes:

Deutchland is the mother of all music :cool:

Infrazael
02-17-2006, 10:02 AM
Dude Oprah is t3h d34dly.

GreenCloudCLF
02-17-2006, 12:32 PM
bro9...I lived in PG...Suitland..where you at???

Fu-Pow
02-17-2006, 06:28 PM
Awesome. Then we can ban together and beat the living crap out of all those Indie Rock pussies.

And Dave Matthews too....he lives in Seattle now ya know....let's catch him drinking a frapa-chino-mocha-machiatti-grande at Starbucks and beat the living tar out of him.

But whoever said grunge sucks shows how clueless they are because grunge rock never really existed....only in the medias mind.

As for the current line up of "emo-rock" bands I totally agree. I remember when I went to college in Bellingham in the mid-90's there was a band named Pinwheel that we used to make fun of. Guess what....a couple of those guys are in Death Cab for cutie now....blehhhhhh!!!

Infrazael
02-18-2006, 03:58 PM
And Dave Matthews too....he lives in Seattle now ya know....let's catch him drinking a frapa-chino-mocha-machiatti-grande at Starbucks and beat the living tar out of him.

But whoever said grunge sucks shows how clueless they are because grunge rock never really existed....only in the medias mind.

As for the current line up of "emo-rock" bands I totally agree. I remember when I went to college in Bellingham in the mid-90's there was a band named Pinwheel that we used to make fun of. Guess what....a couple of those guys are in Death Cab for cutie now....blehhhhhh!!!

Indeed, and as far as I'm concerned the whole "grunge love" thing is still very much a Pacific Northwest attitude.

I don't know how much people listen to Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Sound Garden. . . . . . . btw Alice in Chains > Nirvana anyday (yeah that's right, coz Kurt Cobain CANNOT SING AT ALL).

Emo Rock? You know what I say to those peeps. . . . . . .

So many Emo kids, so few bullets. . . .

yutyeesam
02-18-2006, 04:05 PM
Since we're bashing emo, I wanted to contribute this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4435593179243241083

Fu-Pow
02-19-2006, 12:42 AM
. . . btw Alice in Chains > Nirvana anyday (yeah that's right, coz Kurt Cobain CANNOT SING AT ALL).

Truem, but who else can scream in tune?;)

Infrazael
02-19-2006, 12:13 PM
Kurt Cobain's Voice = Someone Croaking :p

Eddie
02-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Dave Matthews also comes from down here, so hes not a seattleite :) , but grunge still sucks. All those guitars, real drums, sceaming vocals ;). Check out 'real' music :rolleyes: http://www.combichrist.com/ .

I think Tom Shear from A23 ( http://www.assemblage23.com ) is from Seattle, guess the Americans can make some good music too :cool: .

But if you into real hardstyle electro, and you feel all patriotic, chec k out Oliver Chesler aka the horrorist (who now lives in Deuchland btw) http://www.thingstocome.com/ . think oliver was a new yorker before seing the light :D

oh, and erm, doesnt Gloria Gaynor come from San Francisco? Nuff said.... :D 'cides, oprah never lies...