PDA

View Full Version : 1st year anniversary

hskwarrior
02-10-2006, 01:48 PM
:D I am proud to say that my school, the Hung Sing Hung Loong Kwoon (Hung Loong Kwoon for short) in San Francisco has been operating for 1 year today.:D

i didn't think my students would stick around but they have and thats a good thing for me. it shows that with all the other schools around i have a group of people who have faith in me. who wouldn't be proud of that?:confused:

anyways, just wanted to put that out there.

peace.

GreenCloudCLF
02-10-2006, 01:58 PM
HSK,

Congrats and I wish you many more. Keep up your faith and your training and all will fall into place.

Do right by your teacher and do right by your students.

greencloudtj
02-12-2006, 05:36 PM
sifu
keep up the good work

hskwarrior
02-13-2006, 09:44 AM
Thanks Tj,

Talk With You Again Soon.

TenTigers
02-13-2006, 11:48 AM
congrats and kudos to you for stickin it out. "This thing we do" is both frustratig, and at the same time the most rewarding thing in my life. We do this not for money-although we make a living fromm it, but for sheer passion, and love for Gung-Fu. as the Hells Angels put it,
'We live the life we love, and we love the life we live"

Sow Choy
02-14-2006, 02:37 PM
Congrats!!!

David Jamieson
02-14-2006, 04:44 PM
:D I don't know if chaining people up in your basement and hitting them repeatedly with sow choys can be defined as student retention.

But hey, if you can keep that up for a year then congrats! :p

hskwarrior
02-14-2006, 04:56 PM
i don't beat them and chain them in a basement..........i do this in the public park to drive away evil spirits and inside my sifu's in home studio. it was built for gung fu reasons. so now basement, but the sow choys, yeah they have to receive those.

but thanks