PDA

View Full Version : Fu Pow, Havick

Infrazael
02-11-2006, 12:14 AM
I asked Sifu tonight if he had a Jeet Kune (is it pronouced "Chet Kune?") DVD video, and he said it's coming along and it will be available shortly?

Are you guys making it or something? I REALLY want that form, it'll help with my stances and transitions ALOT.

Fu-Pow
02-11-2006, 01:25 AM
I have a Che Kuen video available. Email me or hit me up at myspace.

hskwarrior
02-11-2006, 02:42 PM
HOW DO YOU GUYS START YOUR CHEH KUEN OUT?

IN THE FUT SAN HUNG SING CHEH KUEN WE START OUT FEET, KNEES TOGETHER. HANDS BEGIN TO CROSS IN FRONT OF YOU, LIFT BOTH ARMS SAME TIME INTO (GOLDEN SCISSORS???----ARMS SPREAD OUT ALL FOUR FINGERS POINTING DOWN INTO THE THROAT) FINGERS GO DOWN UP CROSS ARMS IN FRONT OF YOU RAISE ABOVE YOUR HEAD, BRING ARMS DOWN AND THEN RAISE THEM UP AGAIN THEN YOU PAK SAU BOTH HANDS BRINGING THEM IN FULL CIRCLE INTO A FU JOW RAKE THEN TO YOUR WAIST.

lEFT FOOT STEPS INTO SEI PING MA, LEFT HAND OUT IN INVERTED CHOP CHOY KNUCKLES AIM AT FACE. CLOSE HORSE OPEN INTO DIN JI MA CHOP TO THE STOMACH CHOP TO THE FACE AND REPEAT 3 TIMES WITH AND EXTRA CHOP.

HOPEFULLY YOU UNDERSTAND. IF NOT, KISS MY ARSE:D ;)

Infrazael
02-11-2006, 04:31 PM
I think we do ours a little different, but with the same principles.

Hands start on shoulders (crane beak), go back, cross the chest, then we chamber the hands at the waist.

After that we step into Sei Ping Ma into the RIGHT. . . . . . . . . and do multiple chop choys in horse stance, slide into cat, chop choy again. . . . . then we repeat this a million times to the left, then striking right as we move left, and striking left as we move right. . . . . .

I don't think we have any Sau, Kup, or Ching Jee Choys in our Chet Kuen

CLFNole
02-11-2006, 09:14 PM
After the opening sequence with pie sow and gum jeen it should be right fist crosses over left fist, step into cat stance then slide into the horse, gwa choy, cheung ahn choy, yum chop then repeat 2 more times cat, horse, gwa, cheung, yum, switches to the other side and then so on and so on.