PDA

View Full Version : Lee Koon Hung vs Bill Wallace?

Eddie
02-11-2006, 04:00 PM
CLFNole, tonight I had a chat to one of my old kung fu brothers and he mentioned something about a fight between Lee Koon Hung and Bill Wallace. He said that he saw it on a video, but the person who has the video and I don’t really see eye to eye anymore. Was just curious to firstly see if you know something about it, and if it was actually true.

Infrazael
02-11-2006, 04:46 PM
Hmmmmm. . . . . . . . . Superfoot vs. Lee Koon Hung.

I wonder who won? :p

Was Sigung fond of going CLF-crazy over his opponents? I heard from someone that Sigung fought with a Thai Boxer once, and got him in a headlock and was repeatedly hitting his head with pantherfists.

Anyone know about this?

Ou Ji
02-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Speaking of LKH stories anyone know how he lost his eye? Heard it was from a fight but that's all I heard.

pablitop
02-11-2006, 09:06 PM
i ´ve heard that in a full contact fight in south east asia, LKH once did a kwa choy over the other´s guy guard SO HARD that the guy hit his face with his own fists... KO

CLFNole
02-11-2006, 09:07 PM
1) Eddie, I have never heard anything about this one. I'll ask the wife and Sifu (#2) but I don't think it is true.

2) The story about the fight with the thai boxer I have heard.

3) Sifu never lost his eye, he could see perfectly out of it it just kind of wandered a bit. Probably a lazy eye that was never corrected.

Peace.

Eddie
02-12-2006, 02:40 AM
CLFNole,
apperently sifu M still has the video, if I really have to, I will call him and ask for a copy. The guy who told me seemed really sure about this. I e-mail Master YHC to ask about this too.

its just interesting. you know how CLF came to SA? Our first sifu was teaching Wah Lum. He called Chan Poi and asked him to recommend a good fighting sifu, cause people down here love fighting. Chan Poi then told them the best fighting instructor he knows is LKH.

Pls let us know if yo find anything about the B Wallace fight. If it is true
Ed

CLFNole
02-12-2006, 09:18 AM
To bad I was with Sifu Chan Pui all day yesterday I could have asked him if he knew anything about it. My wife had no clue as I expected. The tape could be someone that possibly looks like sifu but who knows.

I'll check into it more for you.

Peace

Sow Choy
02-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Yo,

I also never heard of a Superfoot fight with Sifu...

One of my kung fu sisters who also follwed Lee Koon Hung is very close with Superfoot, I believe he lives or works in West Palm Beach, Florida...

She has been close with him for years, she has never mentioned any fight between them, unless Superfoot doesnt talk about it... But that seems unlikely...

Lee Koon Hung told me of a few fights, I believe he was the one who told me about the Thai boxer fight... He spoke of a fight using a wooden sword against a Spear...

But he said he had many since he was a younger sifu who had to prove himself in Hong Kong and in that bad neighborhood with a lot of gangsters about...

Li Siu Hung spoke of an incident where a man was getting disrespectfull with a lady student at a restaraunt... Lee Koon Hung tried to talk to the guy, the guy was rude, so Lee Koon Hung Chop Choyed him near the temple, and eithered knocked the guy or scared... gotta ask about that one again...

But he loved to fight, everytime I asked him about kung fu, that is where his conversation would go...

Joe