PDA

View Full Version : Thank You HS!

Jim Roselando
02-14-2006, 07:11 AM
Hello all,

I just wanted to do a short write up on last weeks visit to San Jose and training with Hendrik!

I arrived in San Jose last wed but came in pretty late. I spoke with sifu on the phone for a while when I got in and then the next day I went to his house. Hendrik was extremely nice to me and spent lots of time with me. I would arrive just before lunch and leave just before dinner. I was very excited to get my check up as its been over one year since I visited last and was looking forward to being adjusted. Hendrik's adjustments of the ever so minor make huge improvements in not just the Gong but the energy flow etc..

As expected! HS constantly stressed the ultra core of his kung fu:

Settling the Breathing/Posture/Relaxation

Whenever there is a problem it will be located in the above 9 times out of 10!

Sifu showed me lots of cool footage from his collection on everything from meditation, emei, wc weng chun etc.. Once again I was like a kid in a candy store. :) :) :)

During the day he shared with me excellent info. from his art. It was the first time I tested out anything with Emei technology in it. Even tho I only did a superficial ammount while learning it I can say that I was BUZZING all night. Back at the hotel I was Chi'd up big time. Extremely soft and extemely simple but the results were awesome. I have to say I may appreciate more because I have a little bit of cultivation but felt the results emmediately!

HS also reviewed with me his chi sao platforms and other fun stuff from his art. So, many things I want to write but none more than a huge THANK YOU for everything!!!!!

Peace,

reneritchie
02-14-2006, 07:37 AM
Hendrik's awesome.

And not at all hyper about WCK :)

Jim Roselando
02-14-2006, 07:41 AM
RR,

Yeah! He hates to chit chat about wing chun huh!

hahaha

:D

Peace,

Zhuge Liang
02-14-2006, 10:08 AM
Hey Jim,

Great to know you had a productive visit to the valley! Next time you're in the area, let me know you're in town. I would love to meet you and pick your brain about Pin Sun Wing Chun.

When I met Hendrik a few months back, I was like, "so tell me your perspective on Wing Chun" And he was like "Wing Wha?" :D

Regards,
Alan

Jim Roselando
02-14-2006, 10:41 AM
Hello Alan,

This was only my second visit to San Jose. Great place! Ah! The weather! Reminds me so much of Boston! Ooops! I only wish! San Fran is also a great city.

I will be back next year and would be more than happy to discuss Leung Jan's art with you. Just remind me in about 11 months!

BTW: There is no Wing Chun! (sounds like the Matrix "there is no spoon")

;)

Peace,

Hendrik
02-15-2006, 08:26 PM
So, many things I want to write but none more than a huge THANK YOU for everything!!!!!

Peace,

Jim,

You are welcome.

Peace