PDA

View Full Version : happy valentines day

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-14-2006, 07:25 AM
happy valentines day bi tches.

and if you don't have a special someone in your life to share valentines day with dont fret. today is a perfect opportunity to reflect on why you don't deserve it.

Anthony
02-14-2006, 11:12 AM
I came to an understanding with my wife years ago, when we were still dating, that I don't acknowledge valentines day. I always told her that I don't need a fabricated holiday to tell me when I can be affectionate with her or when to buy her things....she seems to understand.

Does anyone else think this holiday is stupid?

WinterPalm
02-14-2006, 12:25 PM
If turkey's get a day...
If the birthday of Jesus gets a day...
If a bunny gets a day...
If the Irish get a day...
If the President's get a day...
If workers get a day (Labour day)...

Then by gosh, my girlfriend is going to get a day.

I don't buy into that not caring for the whole year then being affectionate on Valentine's day nonsense. You care for who you are with for the whole year and then celebrate your love on a day dedicated to that.

Of course I am on the internet one Valentine's day...:eek:

Oso
02-14-2006, 12:26 PM
LOL...and you believe her when she tells you she 'understands' ?

Dude, quick, Hallmark is still open.;)

Three rules of many:

Don't forget V-Day.

Don't forget B-Day

Don't forget anniversary...any of them: first date, first kiss, first sex.

MasterKiller
02-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Valentines day and my birthday are my only guaranteed "hummers" of the year. I make sure I order the flowers days in advance.

FuXnDajenariht
02-14-2006, 12:39 PM
celebrating v-day is ****in' expensive.... :rolleyes:

shes lucky i love her so much....

luv schmuv....... im waiting for no strings attached hot monkey sex day

mmmm....monkeys.........

FuXnDajenariht
02-14-2006, 12:45 PM
yea but its like paying for it when u get right down to it....girls should understand this. so by not buying expensive **** and still expecting sex we're in fact being moral people. :D

Oso
02-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Valentines day and my birthday are my only guaranteed "hummers" of the year. I make sure I order the flowers days in advance.

see, I just don't understand women like this. Nothing personal to yours of course.

But, IME, I've never had a woman refuse to get some herself but plenty of them refuse to do it unless 'it's a special occasion'.

David Jamieson
02-14-2006, 04:41 PM
well if they called it 'blow-job and a steak' day i'm, sure everyone here would be lining up at the darn florist and in a hurry too!

do something nice for your honey, not many others would make a snack of that thing you call your body. :D

Anthony
02-14-2006, 07:31 PM
"LOL...and you believe her when she tells you she 'understands' ?"

ha ha ......I knew I'd get that. Anyway...she's the first one to comment on how the commercialization of everything in America is ridiculous (so much is about getting you to spend money).

Don't get me wrong.....she "gets a day"....it's just that I decide what day, not a greeting card company, that's all. I'm just not the kind to blindly go along with the herd.

As far as B-day and certain anniversary's, I agree with you.

FatherDog
02-14-2006, 09:03 PM
Just for you, GDA -

http://www.princeton.edu/~moraski2/macros/v1.jpg
http://www.princeton.edu/~moraski2/macros/v2.jpg

Oso
02-14-2006, 09:06 PM
DJ, you forgot the most important thing: Beer. "Blowjob, Steak and a Beer Day" would reign as king of all holidays.

Actually...that should be "Beer, Steak and a Blowjob Day"...jus to set the priorities straight.

Anthony, just kidding mostly. Maybe I've just been the victim of too many women that lie about how they really feel till you cross an invisible line you never knew was there.

I try to keep my out for things my girl likes and suprise her with it...be it a material thing or just something to do together...I try to hook her up.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-14-2006, 09:24 PM
ha thanks father dog.

and we do indeed need a beer day. of the week.

or maybe just a beer hour. every other hour.

MasterKiller
02-15-2006, 07:11 AM
My birthday is my only guaranteed "hummer" of the year.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

GreenCloudCLF
02-15-2006, 07:40 AM
Average price of gifts bought by men: $128
Average price of gifts bought by women: $74
-------
And I don't count the sex...cause she wants it too...even if she says she doesn't...

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-15-2006, 08:09 AM
My birthday is my only guaranteed "hummer" of the year.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

you too huh.

i keep telling suzi when she hits 30 im trading her in for an 18 year old, but i may have to do that sooner.

GeneChing
02-14-2020, 11:22 AM
https://www.shaolinchamber36.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/VALENTINE-1-SC36-Article-Photos.jpg

My my, this is a rude thread. :rolleyes: