PDA

View Full Version : I need clips people

jethro
02-16-2006, 04:38 PM
I need kung-fu and my work blocks all frickin websites, and Kung du mag is one of the very few sights that I can get, I had one but lost it called something like wmas.com, I need the backdoor limk that is really long, its the one where the guy breaks 64 blocks of concrete in like 15 seconds, SOME ONE PLEASE PLEASE POST IT.

I AM DYING HERE PLEASE PEOPLE POST ALL THE CLIPS THAT YOU HAVE AND PLEASE HAVE THEM BE WMP FILES. THE ONLY TIME I GO ONLINE IS 9 HOURS A DAY AT WORK AND ALL THAT I GET IS A FEW WEBSITES OUT OF LIKE 800 BILLION.

SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST ALL THE CLIPS THAT YOU CAN FIND FOR AS MANY DIFFERENT WEBSITES THAT YOU CAN.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :) :D

jethro
02-16-2006, 06:39 PM
I need kung-fu and my work blocks all frickin websites, and Kung du mag is one of the very few sights that I can get, I had one but lost it called something like wmas.com, I need the backdoor limk that is really long, its the one where the guy breaks 64 blocks of concrete in like 15 seconds, SOME ONE PLEASE PLEASE POST IT.

I AM DYING HERE PLEASE PEOPLE POST ALL THE CLIPS THAT YOU HAVE AND PLEASE HAVE THEM BE WMP FILES. THE ONLY TIME I GO ONLINE IS 9 HOURS A DAY AT WORK AND ALL THAT I GET IS A FEW WEBSITES OUT OF LIKE 800 BILLION.

SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST ALL THE CLIPS THAT YOU CAN FIND FOR AS MANY DIFFERENT WEBSITES THAT YOU CAN.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :) :D

I don't think you people realize the situation I am in, I can't can't any websites, well maybe around .00348%. ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
So please send me any clips from as many different websites as you can PLEASE.

David Jamieson
02-16-2006, 06:54 PM
ther is a thread at the top of the main forum that has links to all sorts of different clips. also in teh southern forum there is another thread that has clips. I'm pretty sure a lot of them are windows media format.

there's really nothing that can be done at this end to stop your work filters that prevent net access to sites. You either can get it, or not.

websense really sux doesn't it. :p

jethro
02-16-2006, 07:16 PM
I will try all I can, but the more I have the more will work, right now about 1 out of every 700 work.GOD I LOVE WORK:(