PDA

View Full Version : white killer-WHO ELSE HAS SEEN THIS

jethro
02-16-2006, 10:54 PM
I got a 20 pack kung fu package the other day-you all have seen them, this had a good one with John Liu and Angela Mao, but it had one other REALLY good one.SHADOW NINJA-I know that can't be the correct name. The credits have steve tung wai all over it. But let me tell you the story in this one. A kid (someone I have only seen in a few other movies) wants to help the police, so the local sherrif tells him that he should become a cop. Theres a guy named Master Mang who basically runs the town, and this is THE GUY WHO WAS JET LI'S OPPONENT IN ONCE UPON A TIME IN CHINA 1 YEAH(or else its the white-haired guy from fearless hyena). The kid becomes a cop and becomes the partner of the person who advised him to become one. Of course the elder doesn't like the young cop, but likes him more once he sees that he can fight, and man can he, he has the classic peking style mastered. Master Mang now is gonna have trouble taking control of the town with the Kung Fu Kid whooping on everyone. I won't tell the rest of the story because its a rare good one. But we fid out that there are 2 white killers in this movie-one being Master Mang, the other is a total badass in his own right. The final fight scene is so awesome I actually watched the movie 6 straight nights in a row, and everytime I felt sick to my stomach with the extreme high level of emotion going on for the various characters. One of my personal favs, BUTSINCE I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS SEEN IT, I AM POSTING THIS HERE IN HOPES THAT SOMEONE HAS SEEN IT.

SHADOW NINJA-From a 20 movie pack including-image of Bruce Lee, deadly duo(real name of 2 great cavaliers), Shaolin Temple( not the right name, but some movie with lo lieh as a wandering swordsman), Return of the Kung-fu Dragon, and other crappy movies, oh yeah it has chiba's streetfighter.

Please let someone else have seen Shadow Ninja, Please
:rolleyes:

jethro
02-25-2006, 08:56 PM
alright, abviously noone has seen it, but you all need to check it out, if you have seen the master strikes(iron-robe yim from OUATIC2, the guy from the final fight in that movie is in the final fight of shadow ninja. THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST EMOTIONALLY CHARGED FINAL FIGHT SCENEs AND IT IS SO BEAUTIFULLY CHOREOGRAPHED THAT IT IS A TOP 5 FINAL FIGHT SCENE EVER.