PDA

View Full Version : tcpm kf?

kfc
02-17-2006, 01:42 PM
hey ,who here on this forum practices CCK TCPM kung fu from any lineage but especially from when he taught in vietnam?

mantis108
02-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Welcome to the KFM. My name is Robert Hui and I am a CCK TCPM pratitioner from the HK Kwoon. My mentor Galen Fok introduced me to the style back in the early 80s and I trained under GM Chiu in HK during the late 80s until he passed away.

There are some people here that are from the Vietnam line. I think Sifu Lee Hao Yin has a few students who frequent this board. There are also other Vietnam students arround but they don't seem to teach openly. So...

Anyway, are you looking for someone or something specifically?

Please feel free to contact me through my email or visit our forum (link provided with my signature line).

Warm regards

Robert Hui (Mantis108)

kfc
02-17-2006, 05:51 PM
thank u mantis108. im not looking for anything in specific i was just checking to see who on this forum learned or is learning tcpm from cck or any of his students. i've been reading these posts for awhile and could never exactly figure out who here has either tried tcpm for alilltle while or REALLY studied it.

TaichiMantis
02-18-2006, 05:19 PM
I study TCPM vietnam lineage through the late David Cheng of Hawaii. He was one of Chui Chuk Kai's 12 diciples. My sifu studied with him in Hawaii. Also in Grand Rapids we have Grandmaster Lee Yen Hoa (http://www.sifulee.com/), Grandmaster Cheng's kung fu brother and also one of the 12.