PDA

View Full Version : The Funniest thing happened today!!!!!

hskwarrior
02-21-2006, 10:39 AM
Actually this happened yesterday, but i just can't stop laughing.

Well, my sifu and i went out for some early morning coffee and while we were at this little cafe, this girl came in wearing a sweat suit, with pony tails, lip stick and earrings and make up on. She was also carrying a long staff and i guess she practices at a park locally.

Now, I'm such a heterosexual male (not ****phobic) that it shocks me to see what i saw because i don't comprehend it.

So, from the moment this female walked in i was just speechless. then after a while my sifu said "let's go." so we walked to my car. after we got in my sifu made a comment that he thought that girl with the staff recognized him.

I turned to him and asked him "weren't you listening to me?" he said i guess i didn't hear you. but then i asked my sifu "what female?" he said the one with the stick and the pony tails.............for a brief second there was silence, then i almost crashed my car while laughing. i looked at my sifu and said..."that wasn't a female sifu!!!!"

The look on his face next was priceless. his jaw dropped, the look of bewilderment in his eyes, and he asked "what do you mean that wasn't a female, she had make up and lip stick, pony tails, and earrings.?"

I'm like "did you see that adams apple and the size of his hands?" "what about his deep voice?"

But my sifu is sooooo darn old fashioned that he wasn't able to accept the fact that the new trend is for men to walk around and live like women more regularly now than before. the look on his face when i told him that the person was really a man living like a woman. Its just when his jaw dropped mixed along with that shocked look in his eyes i just couldn't stop laughing, and am cracking up as i write this.

you gotta know my sifu to understand why i find this hilarious. it really was.

sorry sifu.;)

X-Warrior
02-21-2006, 12:05 PM
I had a really old fashioned sifu too and he also had a rough time accepting new things. Yes it was very funny too, like if they don't believe these things are real :).

-X-

X-Warrior
02-21-2006, 01:02 PM
And I just have to add this story, during lunch I just remembered when we got this 'magic box' to my sifu. It was called: THE CD PLAYER!

Well, we though since he liked to listen to traditional chinese music we'll get a CD player for him and a few disks. Oh boy we didn't know what we were getting into ... (I need to go and roll on the ground for a while and laugh ... LOL) ...

OK I'm back [wiping tears, still holding stomach]. The poor old man had such a hard time believing that those disks contained the music, not to mention the time it took us teaching him how to run the player. I can't even tell for how many weeks we had to put his CDs in because he didn't know how to. He would put the disk in upside down and come complaining to us that it didn't work. Or didn't know how to even close the lid ... LOL. Too high tech device for him, we should have known it. Eventually he learned it but took well over a month. It was a lot of laughing.

-X-

TenTigers
02-21-2006, 01:46 PM
One of the fondest memories I have of my Dad (R.I.P.) was once when we were stopping off at this 7/11 to pick sometiing up, (I was living in a seedier area at the time, and he was visiting)anyway-he was in the car and when I came out he had this look on his face, one of combined revulsion, hostility,bewilderment, as if one were looking at some sick,demented,vile creature. Well, the target of my Dad's disgust was this 14 yr old kid, sitting on his bike,wearing an AC/DC t-shirt,spikey hair and a few piercings, smoking a butt.
Now, you really need to understand-I grew up in the 70's and eighties, I went through (and put my folks through) alot of phases. I had long hair in a rockstar shag down my back,streaked, with a red feather earing, skin tight jeans, and red python boots, with 4 inch heels, or those white capezios, and a satin jacket. years later, black leather jacket,studs, combat boots,same long hair, but spiked on top-now with red streaks. From Mott The Hoople to the Sex Pistols, and everything in between.
I said to my Dad, "You're kidding, right? I would think with me growing up as your son, you'd be used to this by now!"
he shook his head, never taking his glare off this kid and said, "I will NEVER get used to this sh!t!"

Lama Pai Sifu
02-21-2006, 08:57 PM
After that description, I don't think I can ever look at you the same, Rick.

X-Warrior
02-22-2006, 07:04 AM
Yeah TenTigers, I too better save your story ;).

Good stories guys, keep them coming as you remember, we need the laughs sometimes!

Reminds me though how old traditional people teach us about the 'right ways' yet forget that change is part of life and an important law of nature.

-X-

Eddie
02-22-2006, 08:05 AM
I was going to make a San Francisco joke, but thought it would be little to much :rolleyes:

but you know we love you Frank :cool:

hskwarrior
02-22-2006, 08:55 AM
Eddie,

Luv Schmuv!!!!! LOL;)

anyways, this is another one i hope my sifu doesn't kill me for telling.

So, outside of gung fu my sifu has many loves and passions. he plays a chinese instrument, regularly goes out to practice his archery.

but another of his passions was scuba diving. he's got the set up and all that and went a good few times to scuba. now i find this extremely funny. One day my sifu was at home and decided to use his bathtub to practice snorkling.

Now you gotta picture this..........my sifu is butt naked face down in the water of his tub when all of a sudden he noticed this bright flash. now remember he was face down and "naked" ass all in the air. after that flash he came up from the water and thought to himself "what was that?" and instantly heard some laughter.

he turns around and his wife was standing there laughing holding a camera. much to his surprise he realised that she took a picture of him in that funny position.

every single time i remember that story i can't help but fall to the floor because my sifu is such a tough man-----to find him in such a comprising position and his wife did what she did.......is.....just...toot ttootottooooooo funny.

Sorry sifu!!!!!!:D