PDA

View Full Version : ninja death

jethro
02-23-2006, 05:55 PM
One word-WOW
It does have an abrubt ending, but now I found out that I was just watching the 1st of a 3 part series. Definitely worth a look if you have not seen it. Also if anyone has any info on where I could get Ninja Death 2 and 3 let me know cause this movie left me hanging on to the edge of my seat, and then it ended abd I have now way to see the rest of it. BUT I NEED TO SEE THE REST.

jethro
02-23-2006, 06:16 PM
this movie stars a dirty (I don;t know the right name for someone when they just don't look right), but still ripped out of his mind alexander lou rei.

Hopefully providing the info about the main star, someone can find out where I can get this at.

jethro
03-21-2006, 03:18 PM
I will try to break each one down. 2 and 3 are continuations. After watching this I think it could have been a 3 part movies series on a network in china or taiwan. That probably didn't happen but it is weird how soap opera like the second and start of part 3 got.

1- This easily the best of the three but part 3's final fight rivals part one. Now the entire series never really gets stupid. In part one you will think that you are in for the ride of your life as long as the other 2 are as good or better. So the movie starts out with tiger, a guy who is a bouncer at a brothel. There are some VERY funny moments in the brothel scenes. And a lot of extended sex scenes, kinda like we finally get in the final fight in 3. So there is a japanese brothel going up close to tiger's, the person that runs tiger's brothel is his master, he just had a run in with some ninjas and has to secretly put on this weird skin color mask and takes out his sword and screams before they cut away to next scene(a very funny stupid part). Did I mention tiger is Alexander Lo Rei, ok so tiger's master has to put him through some really cool original training that takes a long portion of the movie. So the ninjas are after tiger and his master and we learn that the ninja's master is tiger's masters brother(Lu freaking Feng). The centipede doesn't look spectacular, but still looks freaking sweet. And Lu feng does wear this stupid 5 cent gold tinfoil suit and never looks like a master when he has it on. You will try not to but will be laughing at my favorite of the venoms. So anyway feng has this secret weapon, a guy who wears a metal mask and armour and actually looks pretty cool, and also does this cool superman flying through the air. So metal mask is super tough already, but Lu feng can play this flute and ovveride metal mask if he doesn't want to fight and he becomes unstoppable. The use of speeding up the camera is well done compared to a lot of chop sockey. You do have to realize that this movie is EXTREMELy low budget, and I seriously cannot stress this enough.
AND THE MUSIC IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, IT HAS A GOOD RHYTHEM TO EVRY SINGLE SCENE, IT'T YOUR AVERAGE WOO-PING STOCK MUSIC BEING PLAYED. AND THE MUSIC ACTUALLY GETS A LOT DIFFERENT IN THE NEXT 2 PARTS.LIKE IN PART 2 IT IS REALLY SOFT BECAUSE IT IS REALLY BLEEPING BORING, BUT PART 1 FREAKING ROCKS AND IT IS WORTH WATCHING PART 2 TO SEE 3. SO ANYWAY MY FAVORITE PART OF PART 1 ARE, WELL, THE FIGHT SCENES, BUT MY FAVORITE DIALOGUE SCENE IS WHERE TIGER GOES BACK TO THE BROTHEL AND SEES EVERYONE DEAD, AND SCREAMS COME OUT YOU MUDDA FU*ERS, COME OUT YA KILLERS, THEN HE HAS A SWEET SHOWDOWN WITH A BUNCH OF NINJAS. AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE NINJAS, THIS IS CALLED NINJA FREAKING DEATH, THE NINJA ARE SHOT BEAUTIFALLY AND THE STEALTH IS ONE OF THE BEST EVER SHOWN ON SCREEN, DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST PARTS OF THE MOVIE ARE THE ACTUAL NINJA.

2- whew- part 2 is really really freaking slow. It just drags and drags, believe it or not there are a BUNCH of things I left out from part 1, like tiger losing his virginity, a man who works for lu feng who is allying with tiger and co. TRust me I forgot
a lot of other things that would take up this mags entire site. So tiger's master kills himself, lu fengs traitor gets a blind man who is another one of tiger's masters brothers to train tiger. He continues to train and at the end we also find out that metal mask is tiger's dad and also tiger's masters brother, yes a third. Don;t worry I didn't really give anything away, part 1 starts out perfectly, but like most fu movies like OUATIC 1, intrigiung points are brought up, but never capitilized on. FINALLY, at the end there are some good ninja fights and metal mask is like on the loose and tearing up everybody. The music was great in thsi one also and strap up for part 3.

3- Like the last one, this one gives a really cool look back at part 2 and involves new information in the look backs, and it transitions perfectly right into the movie. So the blind man is still training tiger and we learn a new kungfu style that I like to call Humback's high kicks. By the way the humpback and the blind man's eyes looked like they took about 1-2 minutes to apply them and the hump is moving all around when this guy is kicking. Some of the special effects are really cool though like when tiger is a baby and he puts a lpum sign on him for the plum ninja, this marking on the baby looked really cool. So we have that moment when tiger goes to challenge lu feng before the final fight, trains more comes back and fihts him again. The final fight is really cool.

So like i said, part 2 is kind of unwatchable but essential for part 3, but does have some REALLY cool fight scenes at the end.

So go ahead and watch this , it is a must see, and try to figure the stroy out for yourself, it's sort of like putting together a puzzle that somehow has like 5 extra pieces and you still have like 8 missign to the puzzle, really cool stuff.

So for 1----------------------9/10, hell maybe a 9.5, it was really freaking good even with the campiness.
2------------6/10-it sucked, but better than say born to defense, well i'm born to offense and like movies like this.
3-------------- 7/10, final fight makes it worht watching, storyline was thrown away before they made this part though.

So overall, a pretty good kungfu movie and worth a watch. I got part 1 in a 20 pack with sonny chiba on it for 6.99 at best buy and got the other 2 on ebay for 99 cents.

I would rate ninja death just as good as movies like shaolin vs ninja(lo rei), btu not near as good as heroes of the east(gordon, kuratu). [B][/