PDA

View Full Version : Pretty funny, not a lot, just a little

GreenCloudCLF
02-24-2006, 05:10 PM
http://rrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnhhhh.blogspot.com/

For Star Wars nerds...

oh and scroll down about 2/3's of the way for a cameo by a KFO member...

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-24-2006, 09:17 PM
gawd im hawt

WanderingMonk
02-25-2006, 08:40 AM
http://rrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnhhhh.blogspot.com/

For Star Wars nerds...

oh and scroll down about 2/3's of the way for a cameo by a KFO member...

that website was not sufficiently amusing. I wasted two minutes of my life following your suggestion.

GreenCloudCLF
02-25-2006, 08:55 AM
that website was not sufficiently amusing. I wasted two minutes of my life following your suggestion.

2 minutes taht means 1 of 2 things:

1) you have dial-up and need to get broadband like a normal person

or
2) you spent too much time trying to read wookie-speak and you need to be more like a normal person.

And besides those pics of GDA was more than worth the link...unless you don't like GDA and think he's aloser....and are banging his gramma

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-25-2006, 08:59 AM
i really wish you guys would stop ****ing my grandmother.

shes old.

Mook Jong
02-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Wow GDA you must be pretty fast to out run a monster truck like that.

WanderingMonk
02-25-2006, 02:22 PM
2 minutes taht means 1 of 2 things:

1) you have dial-up and need to get broadband like a normal person

how disappointing.
shifting the blame onto my modem connection. Yes, I am dirt broke and can't afford anything faster than a modem that move like a turtle. yet, you want to blame this on my modem.

obviously, it was a bad recommendation and you are just covering up. admit it :)

GreenCloudCLF
02-25-2006, 02:34 PM
how disappointing.
shifting the blame onto my modem connection. Yes, I am dirt broke and can't afford anything faster than a modem that move like a turtle. yet, you want to blame this on my modem.

obviously, it was a bad recommendation and you are just covering up. admit it :)

The topic of the thread warns that it is only a little funny... if you have dial-up you need pick and choose your links...I DID warn you!;) :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-25-2006, 10:30 PM
how disappointing.

nah .. i agree that the pics of me made it well worthwhile.

i didnt even look at anything else. i scrolled down and saw me, said yay, and x'd it out.