PDA

View Full Version : Iron Hand ?

FANWOO
02-25-2006, 11:35 PM
hi, does anyone here study the iron hand ? i have a few questions. first, i have been training iron hand for about 4 years with my sifu. i am interested in knowing different methods of iron hand training. just to broaden my knowledge. my sifu does not advocate rupping the hand in iron,or mineral dust. he says that dit jow is all that is needed. i do make my own. does anyone feel that contact with rust,or minerals actually increases the training ? also, what does anyone know about a guy named james lacey,and 18 doaist palms ? i would love to share ideas here,so please write :) i will post this on other forums at this site. if this is wrong,then please tell me as i do not wish to offend. respectfully, fanwoo

SimonM
02-26-2006, 03:27 AM
If you are rubbing your hands with rust make sure you are up to date on your tetanis shots. I'd advise against it.

Dale Dugas
02-26-2006, 05:11 AM
Buddy,

They dont like it here when you post the same thing across the board. Just FYI.

Lacey knows nothing, and is a fraud.

Dale Dugas
02-26-2006, 05:12 AM
You like spamming every section of the forum with the same message.

Dumbarse.

Buddy
02-26-2006, 06:51 AM
Buddy....?

David Jamieson
02-26-2006, 07:36 AM
4 years and still asking questions like this?

This is the real problem.

SimonM
02-26-2006, 07:57 AM
Yeah, I noticed that after I responded.

Meh. Not the first troll KFM has ever seen.

million
02-26-2006, 03:03 PM
i think the proper way of rupping minerals is to sprinkle the rust into a glass of coconut juice. next, pour the solution into your eyes and see how long you can keep them open..thats hard core iron hand .

EarthDragon
02-26-2006, 05:22 PM
my sifu does not advocate rupping the hand in iron,or mineral dust. he says that dit jow is all that is needed. i do make my own.

does anyone feel that contact with rust,or minerals actually increases the training ?

I agree with the board why after 4 years wouyld you be asking such basic questions. But in any event. you need more than just the topical oinment to remolecular the skin and bone. iron palm training is much more than rubbing jow on oyur hands.

Rust? absolutly not , where did you hear this?

PlumDragon
02-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Fanwoo,

Where in Colorado do you live? Who do you train with? I came from Colorado and may know your teacher.

The general consensus is that you really should stay away from the Lacy guy; regardless of the forum you go to you will hear the same thing. There are those on the forum who might say more about it; be prepared to get an earfull about the topic...

Tripitaka of AA
02-28-2006, 12:24 AM
Peter (Fanwoo), you seem to have forgotten the thread you made, titled "Is Posting The Same Question ON Other Forums A No NO?" (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39787), where you received the following advice from Gene Ching;

FANWOO - the rules here are pretty commonsensical and therefore unspoken. for example, if had posted this question on all the forums, what do you think would have happened? good thing you didn't. so you have the sense within you to post in the proper place, you just need to be in touch with it.

On that thread I had also written;

Post your question once. If nobody answers and you see it drop down the list as it gets replaced by newer entries, you can "bump" it up the list by adding more info to your question or clarifying... but it is not considered good manners to do this more than once or twice. If nobody answers, then you may just have to accept that no-one else is interested.

Tripitaka of AA
02-28-2006, 12:30 AM
[doubles of my post x 3 now removed]

GreenCloudCLF
02-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Peter (Fanwoo), you seem to have forgotten the thread you made, titled "Is Posting The Same Question ON Other Forums A No NO?" (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39787), where you received the following advice from Gene Ching;

On that thread I had also written;

Man, that's the fist quadruple post I've ever seen...his button must be stuck...

Tripitaka of AA
02-28-2006, 02:58 PM
Yeah, it makes me look pretty dumb doesn't it. Actually they were posts added to four of the multiple posts that Peter Davis (oops, sorry, Peter Lee Fanwoo) raised in five separate forums... Those threads have been deleted and my posts have all ended up here.

Still, d'you think he got the message this time? I mean, he only did it to five forums here, it was six when he went to Budoseek in December. He also aged six years in that time, so he'll probably be a Grand Master by this time next year.

@PLUGO
02-28-2006, 03:18 PM
Actually, I'll cop to merging all of these thread... I can delete you're (hopefully effective) posts now that it appears like a doublepost times 2. Or you could delelte them as well I believe.

Tripitaka of AA
02-28-2006, 11:56 PM
Thanks, Design Sifu. I didn't notice the Edit function was still available (the forums to which I usually contribute have a 15 minute window for Edits, after which only a Moderator can change things).

Thanks agaiin.