PDA

View Full Version : Sifu Dana Wong 4/22+23 Malvern, PA

Kelly Knight
02-26-2006, 03:49 PM
Back by Popular Demand!

Wing Chun Seminar With The Incomparable Sifu Dan Wong
Saturday, April 22 and Sunday, April 23, 2006
10 am - 4pm, both days

Explore Wing Chun Constructive Sparring and Wooden Dummy Application with Sifu Dana Wong of the Qian Li Dao Academy, Australia. Learn universal concepts and principles that will enhance any martial art.

This seminar will benefit novices as well as seasoned practitioners of any martial art. Past seminar participants have included teachers and students of a wide variety of martial art styles. Sifu Dana Wong has over 27 years’ experience in Wing Chun, with over 15 years of full-time teaching, and in that time, has shared his knowledge with thousands of Australians and Wing Chun practitioners worldwide. He is known for his ability to break down complex material and to share it with his students and fellow martial artists, in a clear, easy-to-understand format that earned him the 1997 Hall of Fame Kung Fu Instructor of the Year award from Blitz Magazine, Australia’s leading martial arts publication.

Don’t miss this seminar!!! PLEASE NOTE: Limited public spots available - book your place now by contacting The Martial Arts & Fitness Center today!

Please Note: Videotaping or recording of this seminar is not allowed.

Cost:
Both days is only $150 Pre-Paid, $200 at the door
Saturday only is $100 Pre-Paid, $150 at the door...but you're going to want to do both days!!!!

400 E. King St, Malvern, PA 19380
Phone: (610)640-9232
http://www.mafcenter.com

Required equipment: mouthguard, groin protector, boxing gloves and shin protectors. No exceptions!

*Group private lessons also available - call to RSVP and more details.

Sihing73
02-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Hello,

For anyone in the area this sounds like an excellent opportunity to be exposed to one of Sifu William Chuengs early students as well as one of his primary instructors for several years.

FWIW, I am planning on attending so anyone else who went would not only get the chance for some quality Wing Chun instruction but you would have the added bonus of getting to meet me too!!:D Who could ask for anything more :p

Simon
02-27-2006, 04:27 AM
Sifu Dana Wong is great - I relish the 10 or so times I trained in Melbourne with him - get there if you can!

Phil Redmond
02-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Hello,

For anyone in the area this sounds like an excellent opportunity to be exposed to one of Sifu William Chuengs early students as well as one of his primary instructors for several years.

FWIW, I am planning on attending so anyone else who went would not only get the chance for some quality Wing Chun instruction but you would have the added bonus of getting to meet me too!!:D Who could ask for anything more :p
Hey Dave, you can also see the source (William Cheung) on April 22 & 23 at Si-Fu Keith Mazza's school in Mt. Laurel, NJ. That's about 20 Minutes from you right?
Phil

Sihing73
02-28-2006, 05:37 AM
Hi Phil,

While I would welcome the chance to meet Sifu William Cheung, I have already committed to attending the seminar with Sifu Dana Wong. I think it would be in poor taste for me to not attend after saying I would. If there is any way to attend both then perhaps that is an option. I am sure you understand and can appreciate position.

BWT is this the time frame you will be around if so we can definitely meet up.

Phil Redmond
02-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi Phil,

While I would welcome the chance to meet Sifu William Cheung, I have already committed to attending the seminar with Sifu Dana Wong. I think it would be in poor taste for me to not attend after saying I would. If there is any way to attend both then perhaps that is an option. I am sure you understand and can appreciate position.

BWT is this the time frame you will be around if so we can definitely meet up.
I wasn't saying not to go. I was just letting you know that William Cheung will be near you in April. I'll be in NJ March 13. I'll call you.
Phil

Kelly Knight
03-01-2006, 08:21 PM
All,

My sincerest apologies, I fell asleep at the wheel and misspelled my own teacher's name. It's Sifu DANA Wong (not Dan!). That was my senior moment for the day, please forgive me!

Kelly Knight

Sihing73
04-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Hello,

Unfortunaley I will be unable to attend this seminar. I dislocated and fractured my shoulder on Friday and doubt that I will be up to attending. Of course, if I am recovered by then I will still try to attend. Never had this happen before so I do not know what the recovery time is supposed to be. Now my wife is trying to make me give up the motorcycle :mad:

Kelly Knight
04-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Dave,

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you have a speedy recovery and the bike doesn't get sold!

Kelly

Kelly Knight
04-10-2006, 07:59 PM
*bump*

Only a few spaces left! Don't miss it - book now! It's going to be another great seminar with Sifu Wong.

Kelly Knight