PDA

View Full Version : It's official

Pork Chop
02-27-2006, 04:17 PM
Just got the call from Lockheed Martin HR. They're sending me an offer letter in the mail tomorow. I'm coming back to texas biatches!!!
I'll have more details after i get the paperwork.
Still not sure where i"m gonna train.
Fort Worth here I come!!!

Oso
02-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Sweet. Congrats, dude.

There's a good mantis/wing chun school in FW.

Pork Chop
02-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Thanks bro!

If you're talking Cottrell's school, i got to know roy (BeiTangLang) from there before I left Texas the last time. I do plan on hangin out with him once i get down there.

The muay thai gym i really wanna train at is an hour and a half away so i think i'll just go boxing a while. Tra Telligman trains at a place right around the apartments I'm looking at.

Oso
02-28-2006, 05:48 AM
cool, at least there's something close.

Jun Fan
02-28-2006, 07:53 AM
Congrats!

I work for Lockheed in Bawlmer too. What facility are you at? I'm in Woodlawn working for LMIT.

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-28-2006, 08:05 AM
edit:

****it wrong thread.

good job dude .... texas is hot. i never felt 90 degrees at night before i went to texas.

Pork Chop
03-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Jun Fan
Thanks! All I know is aerospace in ft worth workin on jsf.
We should go hang out when i get there. :)

GDA
I've lived in San Antonio more than anywhere else my whole life and I don't think Fort Worth is as hot. I miss the warmth. I really hate the cold. I hate when my hands get frostbite. I hate the sharp ache in my fingers, wrists, ankles, and knees when I wake up in the mornings. Hate having to warm up my car & clearing ice off the windshield. Hate not wanting to go outside in the evenings coz of the cold. Heat, usually I can adapt to, even if it means keeping a low profile when the sun's out. Cold, I just never seem to adapt to- cool weather, yes, bitter cold, no.

Jun Fan
03-01-2006, 10:56 AM
[QUOTE=Pork Chop]Jun Fan
Thanks! All I know is aerospace in ft worth workin on jsf.
We should go hang out when i get there. :)

[QUOTE]

No, no, no...I'm in Baltimore. :)

Pork Chop
03-01-2006, 11:13 AM
o dang i'm smoking crack. sorry

we used to have a nice little open session on saturdays up in Timonium at this kung fu school; all of us post on the forums and we're good friends. unfortunately, i can't invite you to it coz we lost our key to the school the other weekend and I doubt we'll be able to have another one before I go. i should be having some sort of bye-bye party before i go tho, so drop me a line at kichigaijin @ yahoo . com (take out the spaces) if u wanna come.

rubthebuddha
03-01-2006, 12:49 PM
congrats porkchoppa. give me a pm close to your moving date, and i'll give you me contact info.