PDA

View Full Version : back yard boxing: ive seen worse

GunnedDownAtrocity
02-28-2006, 10:26 AM
http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/843/Boxing_3_Vito_vs_Anth.html

banners were ok when i was there

GreenCloudCLF
02-28-2006, 11:07 AM
Why didnt the guy with the red gloves keep hitting the guy with the black gloves, when the guy with the black gloves turned his back and walked away???:confused:

tjmitch
02-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Black gloves looked like long fist.

Ford Prefect
02-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Not bad for an untrained guy at all.

That tongue at the end reminded me of a semi-fight I had only a 4-5 years ago. I was living with 6 guys in a college neighborhood (we were out of college by this time) and we had some people over. Some frat jockies came in and started causing trouble. We asked them to leave with me as the front man. I'm not much to look at if I have a shirt on as I'm a slender guy, so these guys thought it was time for some fun. Admittedly I got suckered into a gullotine as this guy was talking dirt. It made me bite my tongue real hard. I immediately tripped him up, landed in mount, transitioned to knee on stomach to pry my head out, pinned the guy down, and let a nice slow blood-filled drool run into this guys face. (At this point, my roomates had this guy's friends pinned to let us fight) He screamed a little bit as I held him there and tried to power his way out, but I just kept him pinned smiling at him. When he was gassing, I asked him if he'd had enough or if he wants me to start fighting him. He conceded and they all left quickly.

You could say he got the better of me since I had a nasty gash on my tongue, but I didn't want police trouble and it was fun humiliatting him by spitting on his face as he was as helpless as a baby. Didn't mean to rant, but I had completely forgotten all about that. That video made it click.

Chief Fox
02-28-2006, 12:36 PM
Hmmmmm, the old charging, head down, swing away approach. The other guy looked a bit more relaxed. Hopefully at the next event they have mouth pieces. :D