PDA

View Full Version : The Murder of a white crane master

hskwarrior
02-28-2006, 11:07 PM
Mr Alan Leung, brother to White Crane master Leung Kwan was gunned down yesterday in his place of business.

For me, this really sucks because i used to run into him alot in Chinatown, and he was also friends with my sifu as well.

for anyone wondering to him being the president.........the answer is yes, lets just leave it at that for those who know what i'm talking about.

but this is a very sad day. I will be going to the funeral with my sifu when we learn of it.

life really sucks!!!!!:(

Fu-Pow
03-01-2006, 09:55 AM
I heard that he held a high position in the Hop Sing Tong.

htowndragon
03-01-2006, 02:07 PM
was it an "assasination" by ummm certain organizations if you know what i mean?

or was it revenge from the burglars friends that he shot?

may he rest in peace.

htowndragon
03-01-2006, 02:14 PM
another link to the related aritcle posted by hskwarrior:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/03/01/MNGAHHGCJT65.DTL&feed=rss.news

im not ignorant to this sort of sh1t being taiwanese-american and growing up in houston. its not pretty.

hskwarrior
03-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Yeah well, we also found out it more like a hit. Its funny because my sifu told me that the late alan leung was also the head of the Gee Gung Tong which is major.

i will be with my sifu at the funeral which has been set only days away. people from all over the world should be there.

REST IN PEACE ALAN.

hskwarrior
03-02-2006, 09:24 AM
htown,

thanks for posting that link. i learned a little more because of that.

Fu Pow, yeah you're right he was the president, and also of Gee Kung Tong which is pretty big, they put mao tze tong in power.

i first got to meet him and when i was told who he was i started shaking. this man had power. but he was such a nice guy.

On march 11 this year we have a Gee Tuck Sam Tuck Celebration to perform at and its right in front of hop sint tong. i hope what happened doesn't affect this performance.

hsk