PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun sucks. I challenge y'all!!!

Buddha_Fist
03-01-2006, 12:24 AM
Just kidding. It's 11 pm and I am bored.... :D

Gert
03-01-2006, 02:45 AM
OK Buddha Fist, nice joke! :)

You have drawn my attention!

Gert-Jan.

Buddha_Fist
03-01-2006, 08:48 AM
:)

64 hits in a few hours is pretty good. Although I expected more from my beloved Wing Chun crowd. ;)

anerlich
03-01-2006, 02:15 PM
I doubt few on here are interested in a direct challenge ... they'd rather watch videos or hear stories of what someone else did in a fight, and then tell them how useless and stupid they are and how they know so much better and would have beaten the guy so much more quickly.

Sihing73
03-01-2006, 02:29 PM
I doubt few on here are interested in a direct challenge ... they'd rather watch videos or hear stories of what someone else did in a fight, and then tell them how useless and stupid they are and how they know so much better and would have beaten the guy so much more quickly.

I was about to accept the challenge but seeing your reply I can see how I could have responded in a more economical way far superior to your response. I know far better ways to deal with such challenges and can write much better too. :p

A video showing me typing at the keybaord may be forthcoming just to show how it should be done. :D

Kevin Bell
03-01-2006, 04:21 PM
Just kidding. It's 11 pm and I am bored.... :D

Emil,,, you'd loose :p

anerlich
03-01-2006, 04:57 PM
I know far better ways to deal with such challenges and can write much better too.

You would need to check your post above for grammar and typos before making that assertion ;)

Matrix
03-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Just kidding. It's 11 pm and I am bored.... :DToo bad, I would have taken you up on that challenge, but my silk PJs are at the cleaners. :p

Buddha_Fist
03-02-2006, 12:16 AM
Emil,,, you'd loose :p

Oh, I'll just chain-whack everybody with a corrugated 3" diameter stainless steel pipe. As the typical Wing Chun practitioner has a peanut-sized brain, everybody will be in awe of the shine of the pipe, and they won't even see what hit them.

Kevin Bell
03-02-2006, 12:36 AM
With or without the baseball cap?

Buddha_Fist
03-02-2006, 12:40 AM
Don't worry, I'll get you a framed autographed pic of Gary that you can put on your night-table. ;)

SimonM
03-02-2006, 04:59 AM
I'd take you up on it but...

A: WC is... like... not even a tertiary style for me. I learned a bit but it's subsumed under so much other stuff that you'd probably never know it unless I decided to use the Sil Lum To to "show some Gong Fu" when I can't be bothered to really show off any stuff I really know.

B: You are not in China. I am not going to Calafornia any time soon.

Kevin Bell
03-02-2006, 09:56 AM
Don't worry, I'll get you a framed autographed pic of Gary that you can put on your night-table. ;)

Nice1 bro what about "Emily" man she's hot

Buddha_Fist
03-02-2006, 01:29 PM
:eek:

You like them hairy, huh? :D

stricker
03-04-2006, 09:51 PM
yeah motherf**ker im gonna take your challenge and beat your ass

oh no sh1t bad move, i got a faceful of fist :D

Buddha_Fist
03-05-2006, 12:59 PM
yeah motherf**ker im gonna take your challenge and beat your ass

oh no sh1t bad move, i got a faceful of fist :D

;)

It was actually really cool meeting you yesterday! :) I look forward working out w/ya on Wednesday. When you're back in England, make sure to pay KevB a visit, it will be for sure another experience that is 100% worth it.