PDA

View Full Version : two hilarious fight clips

Hieronim
03-06-2006, 12:39 AM
http://rkhanna.fileburst.com/DONTRUN.gif

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1141482585/Drunk_Brit_Punches_Italian_Kid

shuaichiao
03-06-2006, 03:36 AM
What was the guy in the first vid thinking? That was hilarious!

Mr Punch
03-06-2006, 06:25 AM
Yeah it was.

The second one was neither hilarious nor a fight.

Go and play with your prison videos Hieronim.

Royal Dragon
03-06-2006, 08:07 AM
We now have proof that WWF moves DON'T actually work, and are FAKE! :p

Hieronim
03-07-2006, 01:59 AM
Yeah it was.

The second one was neither hilarious nor a fight.

Go and play with your prison videos Hieronim.

I know you wont admit it but most of you wouldnt last a week in a maximum sexurity prison like that. I mean what would you do if 3 guys come into your cell and one of them busts out a shank and shows it to you demanding your stuff?

Mr Punch
03-07-2006, 06:15 AM
WTF are you talking about?

I'm not going to max security or any other prison *******, cos I'm not a ******* like you and your wannabe loverboys. :D

Hieronim
03-07-2006, 10:16 PM
well If they came in and I was alone and new to that place Id know if you let them steal your tv or whatever they will keep doing it and it will get wosrse, so If only one of them took out his knife and the others were a bit behind him (not parallel) Id twy twisting his arm and holding him there and teling him/them to get out of here hoping the others wouldnt have shanks/knives or wouldnt use them. Either that or Id let them take my stuff and hit him from behind as he was walking out hoping to knock him out and take the shank from him. Havent decided which fo those two scenarios is better. If I had a shank/knife hidden in my pants Id grab his wrist real fast with my left and take mine out with my right and threaten him and his friends with it telling them to leave while holding it to his gut or neck, and if they didnt care about him and decided to try stabbing me anyway Id have to get into a stabbing match in a very tight room where Id probably lose but its better than losing your respect in there. If they came in and none of them had a shank/knife byut they threatened me Id just fight.

Ive been podnering this for a long time, and thinking mayeb the best solution in that scenario is to let them take your stuff and wait until one of them is alone in their cell than go after him or if all 3 of them are always there go after them while they ar eoff guard or sitting down with a shank and youd have to stab a tleast one of them to take you seriously. another possibility is when they come to your cell and you see they or at least one of them has a shank and if you have yours is to just start stabbing them and hoping theyd leave/run away or you injure them badly enough they cant fight back before they oevrwhelm you with 3 shanks and hold you down killing you.

SimonM
03-07-2006, 11:52 PM
So you are going to a maximum security slam where you have a TV in the cell?

Logic not on your course of study eh Heironim.

Mr Punch
03-08-2006, 12:09 AM
The only thing they're gonna be demanding is your salad.

You DO know how to toss a salad don't you Hieronim?

:eek: