PDA

View Full Version : Knife Fighters Sought

journlast
03-07-2006, 12:27 PM
I am a UK journalist working on a knife fighting book with a difference. From contacts I have made I now know of the knife fighting culture that takes place around the world, real knife fighting where people place bets on the winner.

Many fighters die as a result of this little exposed activity of the wealthy and jet setters of Europe. Have you any experience of this, please let me know so I can get it right.

Thanks,

Stephen Richards
Investigative Journalist

GreenCloudCLF
03-09-2006, 08:54 AM
I am a UK journalist working on a knife fighting book with a difference. From contacts I have made I now know of the knife fighting culture that takes place around the world, real knife fighting where people place bets on the winner.

Many fighters die as a result of this little exposed activity of the wealthy and jet setters of Europe. Have you any experience of this, please let me know so I can get it right.

Thanks,

Stephen Richards
Investigative Journalist

Yeah...anyone who participates in illegal activity, please announce it on a public internet forum, and please include your contact information, so I know where to find so I can book you, I mean put it in a book..:rolleyes:

And anyway...you need to ask Mel Gibson...two men enter, one man leaves.

tug
04-07-2006, 12:53 PM
The first rule of knife club is nobody talks about knife club. :rolleyes:

Chief Fox
04-07-2006, 02:36 PM
There is a new organization for this specific type of event. It's called the UKFC or the Ultimate KNIFE Fighting Championship. It's just starting out,they will be your best bet. I hear they have a tough time keeping fighters though.

Oh one more thing, the UKFC is not to be confused with the Ultimate Kentucky Fried Chicken. That organization broke up years ago.