PDA

View Full Version : Moderator

Emeraldphoenix
03-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Hey that was joke and riddle .. Dude, Just trying to start up conversation. Have a sense of humor please.

rubthebuddha
03-10-2006, 02:38 PM
then be funny next time.

Emeraldphoenix
03-10-2006, 02:53 PM
I can kick any one in the butt with my foot dude. doesnt require a finger. Why dont you let the board decide for itself. there was no profanity. So what was the problem????

rubthebuddha
03-10-2006, 02:59 PM
it looked like any other troll post of "i can kick your ass."

neither funny nor a good riddle. besides, the sensors don't care about ass, so stop using the **** dollar signs, people.

Emeraldphoenix
03-10-2006, 03:49 PM
So now dollar signs bug you too. :eek:

rubthebuddha
03-10-2006, 04:24 PM
not really. seems worthless to use symbols to bypass a filter that pays no attention to the word ass.

besides, dollar signs are only useful on my paychecks, big guy. they just don't show up with great frequency. :( :mad: :(

shirkers1
03-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Didn't see the post, but it can't be as funny as this thread!!! :D Keep it up guys, I need some more laughs... ;) LOL

DAHA HA HA lol good stuff.

Emeraldphoenix
03-10-2006, 08:49 PM
:D One ball at a time, I dont like busting 2 at the same time.:p

:eek: Changfy says hi.....:eek:

shirkers1
03-12-2006, 02:34 PM
:D One ball at a time, I dont like busting 2 at the same time.:p

:eek: Changfy says hi.....:eek:

lol!!!!

nice.. :D

Are you thinking about heading out to the gathering in vegas this year?

Emeraldphoenix
03-12-2006, 07:11 PM
I am going to do my best to get out there. I missed the last one cuz of work and being so busy that i partialy forgot about it. So i dont want to miss this one. What about you? How far is that for you? Vegas will be crazy..:D

shirkers1
03-12-2006, 08:54 PM
I am going to do my best to get out there. I missed the last one cuz of work and being so busy that i partialy forgot about it. So i dont want to miss this one. What about you? How far is that for you? Vegas will be crazy..:D

because of work I have to have an exact date so I can't say yes or know until the date is for sure. If I can I'll be there for sure.

Vegas is about 5 hours, should be fun though.

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-12-2006, 09:52 PM
rubthebuddha is correct.

nothing else needs said.

shirkers1
03-13-2006, 08:05 AM
rubthebuddha is correct.

nothing else needs said.

Right... to add maybe we should stop using the word shizzle for the word s h i t as well? That actually sounds like a great idea... :cool: ;)

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-13-2006, 12:07 PM
fo rizzle!

usin shzzle is a lil bizzle dizzle nizzle.

notin but **** from my mouf here on out.

Emeraldphoenix
03-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Translator please. I missed that class:eek:

shirkers1
03-13-2006, 12:11 PM
fo rizzle!

usin shzzle is a lil bizzle dizzle nizzle.

notin but **** from my mouf here on out.

lol

aaawwww yyyeeeeeeaaaaaaahhh boooiiii....

that's more like it.

I know you guys are down with opp and stuff, check out my new back pack.

GreenCloudCLF
03-13-2006, 12:44 PM
lol

aaawwww yyyeeeeeeaaaaaaahhh boooiiii....

that's more like it.

I know you guys are down with opp and stuff, check out my new back pack.

The censors won't let me write the word sh!t, but they let you post that disturbing disturbing image...

shirkers1
03-13-2006, 12:47 PM
The censors won't let me write the word sh!t, but they let you post that disturbing disturbing image...

What's wrong with that pic? I know it's not because of my sleeveless shirt, or my shorts. I see more skin at the mall on the weekends. Or do you have a problem with my backpack? sniffle sniffle... you'll be okay.

Emeraldphoenix
03-13-2006, 01:53 PM
What the Puck is that??????:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek:

David Jamieson
03-13-2006, 03:17 PM
What's wrong with that pic? I know it's not because of my sleeveless shirt, or my shorts. I see more skin at the mall on the weekends. Or do you have a problem with my backpack? sniffle sniffle... you'll be okay.

well mostly it's you're hairy ass and your droopy teats that I find disturbiing. But ya never know, there's lots of weird ass fetish dudes out there who would love that stuff.

I'll bet GDA has it as his wall papaer right now! :p

David Jamieson
03-13-2006, 03:25 PM
ass ass ass ass

There. I've created a 4 ass post that defeats the 10 letter minimum and a 5 assed monkey with ease.

Just wanted to do it to prove rtb's point about the word ass.

Have you typed 'ass' today? :p

shirkers1
03-13-2006, 03:27 PM
lol, it's art and I take pride in putting my head on the most unlikely of bodies... This way all of my enemies out there see my face but not some deformed badly dressed body and think to themselves. "nah that's not him" "even if it was, that poor guy has mental issues so we should just leave him alone"... :D

By the way, I'm sorry but I haven't shown my droopy teats yet... I'm not ready for that kind of leap yet... This is as close as you'll get, see photo below.

David Jamieson
03-13-2006, 03:31 PM
man, you got three pairs of teats in that pic and more ass than this forum can handle!

that body needs some kungfu.

shirkers1
03-13-2006, 03:34 PM
man, you got three pairs of teats in that pic and more ass than this forum can handle!

that body needs some kungfu.

Well to my defense that is a pic from earlier this year before I started the iron crotch training. Here's a more up to date pic..

shirkers1
03-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Well I'm going through my archives, and I found one taken before the last pic I posted that was taken from my night job... This one was before I started packing on muscles...

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-13-2006, 06:46 PM
the first one is actually pretty funny ... the rest are ok for the most part, but not nearly as good as the first.

i been trying to do one of the guy who runs the company i work for but i dont gots no photoshop skills.

GeneChing
03-13-2006, 06:54 PM
something has gone horribly, horribly wrong with this thread...

Becca
03-13-2006, 07:05 PM
There was something slightly disturbing with this thread from almost the first post.:eek: :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-13-2006, 09:03 PM
something has gone horribly, horribly wrong with this thread...

no shizzle nizzle.

arrrrgg!!! i did it again.

Emeraldphoenix
03-14-2006, 11:28 AM
My problem is that the **** golden naked monkey keeps showing his ASS to my neighbors. And they only like the red balled squirels!!!:eek:

Ming Yue
03-14-2006, 01:06 PM
did someone call for slanderous photoshop skills?

;)