PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else catch "Ultimate Fight Night" last night?

Becca
03-10-2006, 04:41 PM
My respect for Jason Vonflue went up several notches after seeing that fight with Alex Karolexis! That man has sholders of steel. Very, very flexable steel.:eek: Most people would have had a sholder injuey doing some of that! And Vonflue is putting people to sleep with it!:eek: :cool:

MasterKiller
03-13-2006, 07:19 AM
Vonflue gets no respect because he looks so goofy and his fighting style is rather eclectic. He's tough, though.

tjmitch
03-13-2006, 08:35 AM
Although explaining to Joe Rogan exactly how you bait guys into the set up for your bread and butter move might not have been the best plan....if he catches someone else with it now I will be suprised.

Matrix
03-13-2006, 11:06 AM
Yeah, that was some move. It looked he was in trouble for a moment, but it turned the tables.
That was impressive.

jethro
03-13-2006, 03:08 PM
this guy put a leg to this guys head and knocked him out cold in the 1st round. The guy I'm thinking of is whit, massive, and very tall, he doesn't have muscles like a body builder, but seems unstoppable against anybody. didn't get a chance to see it last night, btu watch it on ny break whenever i can.

I have to also say that this is one of the 3 best shows on tv right now with the office and lost(which has kinda sucked this season.

Hieronim
03-13-2006, 04:05 PM
anyone have a vid of this fight?

Becca
03-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Vonflue gets no respect because he looks so goofy and his fighting style is rather eclectic. He's tough, though.
I've always kinda liked the flakes, though. it's very entertaining to watch them- you never know what they're going to do.:D

Becca
03-13-2006, 04:46 PM
anyone have a vid of this fight?
I do, but I have no earthy clue how to get it onto my computer from the DVR, though.:confused: if anyone can tell me how, I'd be happy to put it up.

Iron_Eagle_76
03-22-2006, 09:36 AM
this guy put a leg to this guys head and knocked him out cold in the 1st round. The guy I'm thinking of is whit, massive, and very tall, he doesn't have muscles like a body builder, but seems unstoppable against anybody. didn't get a chance to see it last night, btu watch it on ny break whenever i can.

I have to also say that this is one of the 3 best shows on tv right now with the office and lost(which has kinda sucked this season.

Probably Tim Slyvia.

I agree Vonflue gets little respect but is a good fighter.

ShaolinTiger00
03-22-2006, 02:57 PM
Tim Sylvia ko'ing Tre Telligman.

Becca
03-22-2006, 04:23 PM
I do, but I have no earthy clue how to get it onto my computer from the DVR, though.:confused: if anyone can tell me how, I'd be happy to put it up.
found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNUnsAPgfuY&search=Von%20Flue