PDA

View Full Version : Not Another Website From Frank!!!

hskwarrior
03-20-2006, 11:13 AM
WELL, WELL, I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD THANK ME. SINCE LAST NIGHT IM SURE MOST OF US COULDN'T GET ON, BUT THIS MORNING I CALLED THE OFFICE AND THEY HAD NO IDEA THE SITE WAS DOWN.

BUT ANYWAY, I WAS INSPIRED BY THE CHOY LEE FUT 3 FAMILIES HISTORY WEBSITE THAT I CREATED ONE WITH LINKS CONNECTED TO EACH BRANCH.

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY SITES I HAVEN'T PUT UP ON THE LINKS PAGE PLS EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW THE SITES I'VE MISSED.

HERE: http://www.3famclflinks.zoomshare.com

Lama Pai Sifu
03-20-2006, 11:22 AM
I guess you don't like me any more.... :(

hskwarrior
03-20-2006, 12:49 PM
sorry mike,

i'm still finding more to put up on the links. im sorry man.....here give me a hug.

mike, did any news get to new york about allen leungs funeral over the weekend?
it was wild, like "year of the Dragon" type ****. over 500 cars in the funeral procession.

but what do you mean i don't like you anymore?

hsk

oh by the way, your site is up on the links site.

hskwarrior
03-20-2006, 01:04 PM
hey mike

apologize to your wife if she got offended when i asked her to leave you a message. i told her to tell you to stop acting like a biatch!!!!!! i was just kidding so i hope she wasn't offended.

Eddie
03-20-2006, 01:09 PM
nice site. thanks mister.

will link your sites to a part of our school site im busy working on

hskwarrior
03-20-2006, 01:13 PM
no problem eddie,

still as i say, "not bad for a free site, huh?"

hows it going eddie. can you pls pm me with your phone number again, all me pm's are mysteriously gone.

Lama Pai Sifu
03-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Frank,

I'll call you in a little bit. My wife thought you were funny...she knew you were kidding.

keilun
03-20-2006, 09:49 PM
Thank you for adding a link to my school. However...
Our address has no www. It is just:
http://koushoukan.jp/

hskwarrior
03-21-2006, 10:49 AM
thanks keilun,

i was having the hardest time getting your link up because of the no www.

it was frustrating at first, but then you saved the day.

No problem about putting up the link, because like it or not, you are fut san hsk related and we're family. so its all good.

thanks again.

Shaolindynasty
03-21-2006, 12:23 PM
nice- I see the www.hungsingchoylayfut.com website gets a shout as does www.ngfamilymartialarts.com