PDA

View Full Version : **** son vs crapper

Hieronim
03-20-2006, 09:32 PM
if u take offense to my title u have no sens eof humor and are a stiffwod. Here is the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89tLmoCtjPc&search=wing%20chun

WinterPalm
03-21-2006, 11:42 AM
What??????????

metsubushi
03-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Wasn't that a demo?

Mr Punch
03-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Surprise surprise, a demo against someone NOT doing a double leg.

Hieronim, I don't take offence at your title but wtf's supposed to mean?

CaptinPickAxe
03-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Yeah....

WING CHUN WINS AGAIN*

*against the untrained or half-assed

couch
03-22-2006, 02:05 PM
Surprise surprise, a demo against someone NOT doing a double leg.

Hieronim, I don't take offence at your title but wtf's supposed to mean?

I believe he could have dumped him if he really tried because the "WC Guy" wasn't hitting him too hard. Reason: demo.

A55 in a can.

Mr Punch
03-23-2006, 08:06 AM
That was my point.

It was a crap demo. The double leg was crap. A real double leg would have blasted through the chunner like... a grappler through a chunner (I was going to say a hot knife through butter, but I figure the grappler through the chunner is a better analogy!).

viper
03-23-2006, 08:39 PM
Hey mat serious im in australia and iv had a league footy player try to tackle me and he didint take me down he hit hard but. My beef is all these stupid wing chun clips of these fools goin half arsed and trying to look good instead of looking real adn seriously who chain punches someone on the ground. I practise wing chun ive shown my sifu this stuff we must train diff here coz he laughed at these guys and it just seems for looks rather then app. Im tierd of people makng wing chun look like a joke when its not the system its the person using it. Mat I respect ur point of view and esp when this type of vid is shown it does mak wc look like a joke surpose all im trying to say is not every wc guy is like that i aint and most people i train wit arnt either if ur ever in aus id like to meet up and train coz i know u do shooto and aikido and that would be great exp this is a offer to neone in aus (qld) coz i enjoy the growing exp not liven in the wc bubble that many live in.