PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Mind Punch Video

iron_silk
03-21-2006, 01:33 PM
First off sorry if this has been posted before, but I was just curious what others thought.

Here is a video clip: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2356052880328387155&q=kung+fu

About a guy punch someone without contact. I don't know if he is real or not since I didn't receive the punch myself but...said in the most polite manner...I have my doubts.

For one thing you have a room full of people doing wushu/northernshaolin/JingMo I think and then you have a WingChun master (who could know other styles as their sifu) demo a one inch punch way too close to a candle and then on a student who is merely standing normally (instead of a bow stance).

Then you got someone dressed with a purple vest quasi magician garb doing his thing...ahh you'll see for yourself

Wong Ying Home
03-21-2006, 04:26 PM
I think the program was about a stage hypnotist called Derren Brown(sic?).

It's all down to Neuro Linguistic programming and a bit of hypnosis...bunkem...or as Penn & Teller would say BULLXHIT.

The wing chun three inch punch was very poor indeed. talk about major wind up and telegraph the punch...very funny to watch:D

iron_silk
03-22-2006, 10:08 AM
Thanks for your reply!