jethro
03-21-2006, 06:22 PM
been looking but can't find it, hel there could be a spwn 4 out.:confused:

doug maverick
03-22-2006, 11:26 AM
when did they make 2

jethro
03-22-2006, 12:49 PM
sorry to puzzle you but this is my favorite cartoon next to batman and spidermn and he-man.

Spawn is voiced by the black guy who was charie sheen's smokin friend in platoon.

It is really graphic and still superhero corny enough to not get scared by it, really cool stuff.

So yeah, I'm looking for spawn 3, maybe it hasn't coem out yet.

Forkintheroad
03-22-2006, 01:05 PM
I assume you'r talking about season 3? If so you can usually find the dvd box sets (seasons 1-3 + a bonus disk) for around $20. When it aired on HBO, at the end of season 3 they started showing clips of a fourth season, but I don't think it was ever completed, as hbo never air'd it, and it's not being sold (to my knowledge). I have the box set, and can usually find them locally. Anyway if you like spawn you should also see the anime series Hellsing equally as raw, and equally as violent. Like spawn the main character isn't so easily defined as good or bad.

jethro
03-22-2006, 01:56 PM
I am really confused now, I have had cable for like 8 months out of my life and have spawn 1 and 2 whivh are each like 2 hours 20 minute long BUT THERE IS A FREAKING SPAWN CARTTON AND THEIR ARE BOXED SETS LIKE THEY FINALLY CAME OUT WITH FOR BATMAN??? WHAT IS GOING ON, MY HEAD WILL BE DOWN ON MY DESK UNTIL I FIND OUT ABOUT THIS.

GreenCloudCLF
03-24-2006, 10:54 AM
www.imdb.com
type in spawn and all your questions will be answered.