PDA

View Full Version : 3 cheers for SLT energy

bcbernam777
04-03-2006, 09:23 AM
I work in the youth services field in a Crisis residential house. Tonight I had an incident with a young man who was trying to get into the staff office, I blocked his way and he started to shoulder barge me in the chest (he also stuck a lump of wood into my chest but that will be a 3 cheers for efficient structure of WC hands) each time he barged me I applied the SLT power, he found himself being bounced back towards the door, until I was eventually able to shut the door on him.

couch
04-03-2006, 12:28 PM
I work in the youth services field in a Crisis residential house. Tonight I had an incident with a young man who was trying to get into the staff office, I blocked his way and he started to shoulder barge me in the chest (he also stuck a lump of wood into my chest but that will be a 3 cheers for efficient structure of WC hands) each time he barged me I applied the SLT power, he found himself being bounced back towards the door, until I was eventually able to shut the door on him.

I don't think it was SNT energy.

Prolly just your chi.

Best,
Kenton

fiamacho
04-03-2006, 02:08 PM
I would of knocked him out, but that is because I am an angry guy.

bcbernam777
04-03-2006, 02:50 PM
I would of knocked him out, but that is because I am an angry guy.

Yes well you see I work in a youth refuge and knocking resisdents out is not considered good professional practice