PDA

View Full Version : Change the Channel

Ben Gash
04-04-2006, 09:02 AM
In a recent thread, HSK stated that if I didn't like what was on then I should change the channel. Unfortunately HSK and Kennyfist HAVE BECOME THE ONLY CHANNEL. Not content with harming the CLF community they are now intent on ruining this board with their inane slanging matches. Consequently everyone else seems to be put off posting and meaningful discussion has dried up to a trickle.
Put a lid on it guys, it's not big and it's not clever. Let's celebrate our differences, look at what we have in common and get back to some meaningful discussion about the diverse riches of southern Kung Fu.

David Jamieson
04-04-2006, 09:07 AM
I agree, can those two guys maybe have their own thread where they can be free to slap each other with impunity and we don't have to sludge through twenty threads of their c0ckfight to read something of interest.

maybe merge all their threads into one and if they pop up just keep dumping that into that thread? it only takes a couple of seconds.

Fu-Pow
04-04-2006, 10:21 AM
If we actually had a moderator we wouldn't have these problems. :mad:

David Jamieson
04-04-2006, 10:26 AM
I believe 7* has jsut been given the biotch slap!

let's see how he responds.

*taps fingers on table*

hskwarrior
04-04-2006, 10:40 AM
yes 7 star, get this psychopath to quit posting and i will stop as well.

get over it mr ben gash.

i have not received any emails so far of damaging clf at all and i'm connected to the aisan schools and they know how to get a hold of me if im going too far.

now, you don't like me telling the truth about my si-suk Jimmy (dfw) but the fact of the matter is when he makes claims he needs to realize if there is any falsehoods to what he is saying, and it can be discovered its nothing more than a falsehood, it will be broadcasted.

b-gash, i wasn't the one who started that thread about dfw, one of si-suk Jimmy's ex-students made a comment and i just followed up on what he said. why didn't you attack that guy? why is your focus strictly on me?

if will state this clearly and precisely, I am much close to Si-suk Jimmy and his classmates than you realize, and I can prove or disprove anything he says. like when he said he learned original lau bun stuff, insinuating the jew leong -Si-suk Jimmy's senior by "more" than 20 years must have learned something else.
but here i am to tell the truth.

on his site he claims "legendary fights" how come no one has ever heard of these encounters he's had? san francisco's chinese community is bigger and closer than you think and if it happened somone would know about it. guess what some sf police are actually old Hung SIng members, don't you think we would hear something?

so when it comes to or has anything to do with Lau Bun's branch of CLF (my branch) and i know it to be false, and that affects us, should i just keep my mouth shut and let him lie about things?

hskwarrior
04-04-2006, 10:42 AM
ben gash, i told you to change the channel,

i didn't tell you to start a new thread.

if this blows up it's because you didn't change the channel you only turned on another television.

if you want this to stop, i suggest you stop first. if not , i won't hold my tongue.

trust me, i can refute or confirm much about what goes on in sf's martial art scene.

hskwarrior
04-04-2006, 10:46 AM
you know i won't back down, and i never have even since a few years ago.

if im right, im right.

back off, so will i.

not another word or this will blow up again.

its up to you.

but if you speak up, then it only shows that you want to have the last word, or you don't want this to stop.

its your call.

show your hand.

David Jamieson
04-04-2006, 11:41 AM
but if you speak up, then it only shows that you want to have the last word, or you don't want this to stop.

not to pop a ballon, but this is what you yourself are doing.

hskwarrior
04-04-2006, 12:20 PM
touche......

so the best thing is now let it lay, but as i said, im done here .

Emeraldphoenix
04-04-2006, 04:03 PM
It is a shame they dont live real close to eachother.:eek:

Then maybe there wouldnt be so much talk.:D

hskwarrior
04-04-2006, 04:18 PM
without a doubt.;)