PDA

View Full Version : ATTN Djimbe

Ray Pina
04-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Was just talking about you with Seb, we were both wondering what you've been up to .... if you've still been training. Then I remembered that you occassionally post here.

I know for some reason you became friends with my enemy and became aggressive with me, your one time occassional school brother, but I enjoyed chi sauing with you a few years ago .... playing with someone twice your weight is a nice test.

Speaking of tests, I'm curious if you and Novell have ever played and what that was like? I'm thinking it's not very often that either of you have a chance to test your skills against someone who is physically imposing, being that you're 400lbs. and he's 6'7 ..... that would probabaly be a nice learning experience.

Anyway, I was just checking to see if you're ever in town if you wanted to play. Like I said, I never had any beef with you once we met and talked things out. You know I just got defensive that time years ago when that guy posted the picture of you with your arms around master chan and then saying he choked out a 400lbs student of his.

We both know how much power 5'6, 145lb 65-year-old master chan has. God, imagine how crazy unbeatable you'd be with that! Champion of the world!

Well, whatever you're up to I hope all is well. Also, I know you're a professional and all but I'll be organizing a drum circle on the beach once the weather changes for good .... you know, a local BBQ-style beach blanket thing on the beach, nice people, music.

Peace
Ray

Hieronim
04-04-2006, 03:11 PM
by your enemy do you mean Sifu Ross or do you mean blacktaoist?

Green Cloud
04-04-2006, 07:56 PM
I think he means black daoist. Ross doesn't count nobody likes him LOL, just kidding I love that guy.

Ray Pina
04-06-2006, 06:07 AM
Are you kidding me, I love Ross. I just got an e-mail saying there will be amatuer MMA available this summer in Jersey. I'm stoked. I just hope they allow striking on the ground.