PDA

View Full Version : ATTM: Frank and Kenny Fist

Fu-Pow
04-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Why don't you guys take it to private messages or to email or phone? You guys are misrepresenting CLF publicly and making all of the CLF family look like a$$ clowns. I know that I've been guilty of the same thing myself in the past but its easier for others to see it then when you are in the middle of a flame war yourself.

Let it go. Show some class. Have some dignity.

Respect gets respect!!!

FP

hskwarrior
04-04-2006, 12:19 PM
you an't read,

i've been trying to squash it , but that idiot keeps ranting.

i have let it go totally, he is of no significance to me or my lineage.

its a shame that he is such a pyschopath.

as long as you remember that you were part of this mess, keep it cool.

kenny doesn't see the fact that by creating the 3 fam of clf site i am trying to cause unity. if they want to keep arguing over history let them.

but, i have done my research, and the only way to cause complete unity is to accept each others history as truth. you know if this doesn't get settled it will happen in aonther generation from now.

regardless, this fight on my end is over.

Fu-Pow
04-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Cool. If you don't keep feeding him he'll just go away.

hskwarrior
04-04-2006, 01:35 PM
i'll stop feeding the troll.

see, im trying to unite. thats my main goal now. no longer argue over history.

peace.

extrajoseph
04-04-2006, 11:19 PM
i'll stop feeding the troll.

see, im trying to unite. thats my main goal now. no longer argue over history.

peace.

You are trying to unit! Hahahahahah...

Show your facts if you want to argue about history but don't insult people. The Chen family is not your dartboard!

:mad:

hskwarrior
04-05-2006, 07:39 AM
see what i mean my choy lee fut people?

here i am trying to bring unity to our clf community and peopl like extrajoseph have to come in and try and tear it down. but i won't let that happen.

however, on my history page, i'm going to publicly name joseph and kennyfist as being instigators towards to destrtuction of our great clf lineage.

its appearant that even joseph cannot see past his nose.

hsk

Kennyfist
04-05-2006, 08:14 AM
Hsk,

You bring unity to CLF? Hahahahahahahaha..........:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your previous debate, you lost badly then you go on with this "unity" game..........take info from chan source and "retell" their story but add and/or change things at your liberty!

And once in a while put down chan family and/or misrepresent chan material (eg kuen po comment) ?

When your lies and contradictions exposed....you try to cover up (?) and/or change things in your story....even to the extent of contradicting yourself about what you claim or reject! (remember 1805 or 1815?):rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And you dare ask why not "laugh it off" if you are lying ( exposed!) ?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And instead of debating properly, it seems you can't handle the contradictions pointed out.......you resort to throwing personal attacks and insults?

And you STILL LOSE!

AND NOW YOUR BACK TO THIS "UNITY" GAME AGAIN?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hskwarrior
04-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Are You Really That Stupid Kenny Poop?

You Can't Really Be That Stupid?!

Please Tell Me You Are Not Really That Stupid?

Stop The Bull Shet Already Or I Will Take Off The Gloves And Set This Effin Place On Fire.

Can You Read, Everyone Is Asking You To Go The Eff Away. See, I Want To Battle You, But Its Not Good For Choy Lee Fut At All.

I Will Confess Your Chan Family Records Of The Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon Is Completely Wrong, And You Know It.

So Shut The Fock Up Already Or You Will Regret It.

hskwarrior
04-05-2006, 08:26 AM
Can Everyone Else See That Joseph And Kennypoop Are Against Bringing The Hung Sing And Buk Sing Branches With The Chan Family Together.

It Is Appearant That They Are Part Of A Group Of Chan Clan People Who Don't Want To See Choy Lee Fut Fluorish As One Great Family.

Without Buk Sing And Hung Sing Then There's Only Chan Family Choy Lee Fut. And Chan Family Choy Lee Fut Is Only 1/3 Of A Whole.

Kennyfist
04-05-2006, 08:26 AM
HSK,
ARE YOU BACK TO THREATENING ME AGAIN?

HOW WAS YOUR TIME IN JAIL? YOU WANT TO GO BACK THERE?

YOU A CRIMINAL AND CONTINUE TO BE ONE?:mad:

hskwarrior
04-05-2006, 08:37 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

KENNY FIST IS A SQUARE. HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO.

SO WHAT I WENT TO JAIL? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? THAT I AM INVOLVED WITH GANGSTERS?

WHEN HAVE I SAID THAT I WASN'T INVOLVED WITH GANGSTERS, DRUG DEALERS, AND THINGS LIKE THAT?

I HAVE NEVER HID THE FACT THAT THAT IS HOW I GREW UP. SO WHATS THE PROBLEM?

KENNYPOOP, YOU WOULD NEVER LAST IN JAIL YOU WOULD BECOME SOMEONE'S GIRLFRIEND. AND HE WOULD FUDGE PACK YOU ALL DAY. AND CALL YOU KENDRICE, HIS BIACTCH!!!!!!!!! LMAO.:D :p ;) :p :D :eek:

@PLUGO
04-05-2006, 10:54 AM
I hoped squishing all of both of your rants into one sluch pile would serve as a hint. Apparently not. So long as either of you kids try to get the last word in, this sort of childishness will continue. The thing you're both forgeting is that you don't get the last word... the Moderators and Administrators do.

So... if you can't play nice you'll both end up sitting in the corner. You won't be Banned, YET, but your posting privilages WILL get suspended if any of your next half dozen posts involve, baiting or bash the other.

GOT THAT!?!?

good.

now go drink your milk.