PDA

View Full Version : Buy Jim Lin's stuff!

jim lin
04-02-2001, 11:34 PM
Hello!

Some of you old-timers may remember me from way back when I used to post way too much and argue w/Sam Wiley all the time. Nice to see that a lot of you are still around.

In trying to simplify my life, I've decided to get rid of some stuff that I don't use / look at anymore. I'm putting all this KUNG-FU stuff on sale (http://angelfire.com/tx2/jimlin/simplify.html). There are movies, books, and instructional videos here. Most of the movies are ~50% off; most of the books are ~35% off.

All terms of payment and stuff are on the page.

I'll update the pages every time something sells.

So please, please, PLEASE help me get rid of this stuff! :D

Good to see that Robin, Sam, rogue, and some of the other old-timers are still around. Howsabout the Rev? He still up and kickin' it?

-J.

"There is no secret to martial arts mastery - there is only practice." - Sun Lu Tang

xingyiman
04-03-2001, 04:14 AM
Can you give me a run-down synopsis of the Hsing-I book by Douglas Hsieh? What does it cover, in terms of forms, combat applications, theory, etc?What are your opinions on the book(good or bad)? Thanks

jim lin
04-03-2001, 02:53 PM
The very simple reason for this is that if I answer one request, I might have to review all of the books and vids. That's a lot of stuff to review.

I will give brief overviews of content, although I request that you go to amazon.com before or www.wle.com (http://www.wle.com) before you ask, since most of the stuff I'm selling is described there (for higher prices, though!).

-J.

"There is no secret to martial arts mastery - there is only practice." - Sun Lu Tang

jim lin
04-03-2001, 02:54 PM
Hsing I Chuan by Douglas Hsieh

Covers: 5 Elements + 12 Animals + Applications + History

jim lin
04-04-2001, 04:31 PM
It also contains An Shen Pao (the famous two-man fighting form) and a 5 Elements two-man fighting form.