PDA

View Full Version : Women and fighting

Ray Pina
04-11-2006, 08:24 AM
OK, this might sound gay but I'm serious.... for those who are married, have you found that the right woman picked up your game?

A month ago I met who I think is the coolest chick while on a surf trip ... she's a pro surfer. She came up to NYC two weeks ago, we had a blast. She lives clean. I don't want to smoke herb when I'm with her. I'm going to fly to her island in two weeks but we couldn't wait so she's coming back up.

I feel differently. I actually want to work, to keep my $hit on point. I want to fight too. I fought since meeting her and this bigger dude had me on my back and just thought, "Dude, do you want her to see video of you getting smacked around like a bit(h?" I through that guy off of me and beat him like an old rug.

Feeling focused.

Has this happened to others? The right woman syndrome?

Chief Fox
04-11-2006, 08:41 AM
It happened to me but in a different way. When I met my wife I was making $17,500 a year. Two years later I had nearly doubled my salary. Two years after that I had doubled it again. She didn't tell me that I had to get my career on track I just became more focused on the things that I wanted.

The right woman completes you and sometimes makes other things easier.

Sounds like you've got a good one. Hold on to her.

Ray Pina
04-11-2006, 09:15 AM
She aint gettin away.

I feel like I have to be my best to stand next to her, because she's so strong and confident and free. That's why the bud's got to go. I have to win some big fights this summer. They're all right in front of me, I just have to not be a punk and train and focus.

Ming Yue
04-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Friends or lovers, you know you have someone worthwhile in your corner when they make you want to be your best.

Someday, Ray, maybe 6 months or so from now... tell her she makes you feel this way. Trust me, she'll dig it.

:D

Ray Pina
04-11-2006, 11:18 AM
I already told her that.

I'm secure in who I am and don't put time tables on when I should feel or say certain things. I knew that about her right away. I had to hold myself particularly tall just to stand next to her..... and not because she's tall (she's shorter than me), but because her spirit is tall.

Chief Fox
04-11-2006, 11:32 AM
So is she hot?

Hieronim
04-11-2006, 11:36 AM
women MUST be with a man more "successful" than they are and highly successful women find VERY FEW MEN who are higher than them.

How about stop valuing money and success and maybe you'll find dates.

Besides, what's the point in being with a successful woman? It's not like she's going to share her success with a man. Despite being highly paid & highly successful, they still expect their dates to pay for their meal$ and $end them home ($$$).

So what's the difference ? How is dating a succesful career woman all that different than dating some convenient store cashier? Either way, the man still has to do all the work and all the paying.

Women are evil. Women usually marry men who make more money than them cause women are gold diggers.

Women are evil. When a woman becomes pregnant she has the decision of having the baby and making a man pay for it the rest of his life or killing a man's child cause she doesn't want the responceability.

Women act like they are the victims in society when in fact men are the true victims. Women love being considered the victims cause then they will not have to be accountable for thier actions.

When a man and woman get a divorce the woman usually gets more than half of everything, custody of the children, alimony, child support, and people usually blame it on the man no matter whoses fault it is.

male vs female. male: here we have a human with thinking ability, and ability to control his life relatively by making decisions based on the dictates of environmental conditions. female: here we have a being completely devoid of logic, utterly schizophrenic, a mass of keen intuition, physical beauty and logical ineptitude, along with a perverted need to become dominated, and extremely strong mother instincts. female was gods joke on humanity.

Ray Pina
04-11-2006, 11:55 AM
Wow Hieronim ... I'm sorry, sounds like you had your heart stomped a few dozen times. All I can suggest is don't harden your heart. Your mind creates your world and with an attitude like that you have convinced yourself that women are evil .... so guess what type of women you'll have in your life?

I've been let down by people, women too, in the past. You pick yourself up and learn how not to rely on anyone. You make yourself strong. From that point you have something to offer.

As far as all of that money talk, it doesn't relate. We're both surf bums. Though I'm starting to get on point now because I'll be 32 soon and want to build a life for myself. I'm going to do it by being something there isn't yet: an internal fighter.

I have a lot of respect for BK Frantzis and my master speaks well of his skills and it seems like he has a pretty nice life .... without fighting a single guy. If I can beat some well known fighters to demonstrate internal skill, then perhaps some will be open to listen to the other benefits. Maybe open a school, sell some videos.

Step by step though. And I guess it's a blessing to be a kid coming from nothing but have seen enough to know what I want from life and willing to fight for it.

Wow again. Pretty much just put my life and dreams out there. There it is.

Ray Pina
04-11-2006, 11:58 AM
So is she hot?

Yea.:)

Swedish and Norwegian, blond. Surfs almost every day so she's strong and fit, does yoga. Doesn't take **** from anyone yet tender if you can get past the wall she has to build being a single woman in foreign lands.

I'm stoked.

meltdawn
04-11-2006, 01:37 PM
women MUST be with a man more "successful" than they are and highly successful women find VERY FEW MEN who are higher than them.
right on, unfortunately.

Women are evil. Women usually marry men who make more money than them cause women are gold diggers.
well, you're single-handedly proving it can't be for intelligence.

male vs female. male: here we have a human with thinking ability, and ability to control his life relatively by making decisions based on the dictates of environmental conditions. female: here we have a being completely devoid of logic, utterly schizophrenic, a mass of keen intuition, physical beauty and logical ineptitude, along with a perverted need to become dominated, and extremely strong mother instincts. female was gods joke on humanity.
sweet. so you're saying you're female? 'cuz, well, why did you write this diatribe?

jethro
04-11-2006, 01:58 PM
I gotta agree with you. Women have a strong affect on how we want to live. I mean what the hel else is there to do in life. When a woman shows up in your life you don't just get to sit around and do nothin anymore. You realize that it is much more fun going out and you definitely lose iinterest in your days when you just sat around and smoked. I think it is because we have something to work for, and women I would like to hear your comments on how it feels when you liven up men when you are around. And there is no reason to do the stuff when their around becuase you want to have a clear head and you wanna start working out, it is just the greatest feeling their is. I can only imagine if I had a swedish blonde surfer chick to spend some quality time with.:p

FatherDog
04-11-2006, 02:22 PM

How about stop valuing money and success and maybe you'll find dates.

Besides, what's the point in being with a successful woman? It's not like she's going to share her success with a man. Despite being highly paid & highly successful, they still expect their dates to pay for their meal$ and $end them home ($$$).

So what's the difference ? How is dating a succesful career woman all that different than dating some convenient store cashier? Either way, the man still has to do all the work and all the paying.

Women are evil. When a woman becomes pregnant she has the decision of having the baby and making a man pay for it the rest of his life or killing a man's child cause she doesn't want the responceability.

Women act like they are the victims in society when in fact men are the true victims. Women love being considered the victims cause then they will not have to be accountable for thier actions.

When a man and woman get a divorce the woman usually gets more than half of everything, custody of the children, alimony, child support, and people usually blame it on the man no matter whoses fault it is.

Wow, I didn't realize Dave Sim had an interest in kung fu.

Fu-Pow
04-11-2006, 03:34 PM

Women are attracted to power. Money=power to some extent. They'll also think you're attractive if you beat the living tar out of someone.

Women are evil.

Women aren't evil. Women are women.

When a woman becomes pregnant she has the decision of having the baby and making a man pay for it the rest of his life or killing a man's child cause she doesn't want the responceability.

That's true and it's focked up. Guess its the price we pay for not having to go thru childbirth.

True. Women do act like victims cause feminism has taught them they are victims. The truth is that there are more women in the world then men 51% to be precise. Therefore, any "oppression" of women was women's choice as a whole. In other words, women oppress other women. Men as whole have never oppressed women. Individual cases may very.

True, and again that's focked up. I think women should retain the choice of having babies or not but they must also be willing to take the responsibility to care for them if they choose to have them and the man doesn't. Therefore, child support laws need to be made fair so that the man has some voice in reproductive issues.

Uh...I don't think that's really fair. I know lots of together women and lots of ****ed up men.

Oso
04-11-2006, 07:45 PM
lord, ya'll are giving heiroin the time of day?????

Ray, go with it dude. good luck.

SimonM
04-12-2006, 03:43 AM
Dude! Heironym! You got some issues there man!

I mean, I've had my heart stomped a few times and I don't have that sort of bitterness towards women.

Ray: Go for her man! Good luck!

Hieronim
04-12-2006, 02:48 PM
even if a few women dont marry for money or marry up or arent gold diggers, or if some dont leech of a man and use him for child support etc. it still doesnt change the whole picture. The whole pciture is that most females do this type of stuff and are inferior as awhole. Even the early Christians wrote it.

Hieronim
04-12-2006, 02:50 PM
sites you should check out:
http://www.americanwomensuck.com/

Arthur Schopenhauer's (famous 19th century philosopher) essay "On Women"
http://www.heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html

Friedrich Nietzsche on women and marriage
http://www.geocities.com/danielmacryan/nietzsche14.html

Sex=Ploytation -
http://www.geocities.com/aprilhouse/SEX-PLOYTATION.html

jethro
04-12-2006, 05:04 PM
even if a few women dont marry for money or marry up or arent gold diggers, or if some dont leech of a man and use him for child support etc. it still doesnt change the whole picture. The whole pciture is that most females do this type of stuff and are inferior as awhole. Even the early Christians wrote it.

You may have had it rough man, but don't try to get other people sucked into this. As long as you know her long enough, it's prety rare all the stuff you are talking about is gonna happen. You have to get to know them as a whole, not just their bodies. Women may be inferior in some ways but I'll treat em as equal to men cause that's what they like. And I just can't give em up, if I allowed all those things to happen, then yeah I would feel diferently, but you need to be smart man.

Ming Yue
04-12-2006, 05:36 PM
A troll that can't spell. It's a wonder he can't find a good woman.

the kung fu chumbucket...

tree beard
04-12-2006, 08:51 PM
well, i must say that hieronim is about the most ignorant man i've ever had the displeasure of crossing paths with. you are judging women "as a whole" and that is completely ridiculous. what if i labelled you and every other man as a wife-beater, a rapist, a cheater, a mild molestor, a fu*&ing fat-a$$ like an enormous amount of men (women, too in some cases) actually are? maybe you should stop listening to:

http://www.americanwomensuck.com/
http://www.heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html
http://www.geocities.com/danielmacryan/nietzsche14.html
http://www.geocities.com/aprilhouse/SEX-PLOYTATION.html
and last, but not least... the early Christians

and, instead, grow a pair and learn to think for yourself. or, "take it like a man", is that a term that is barbaric enough for you to understand?

and for ray pina...
yea for you! i can't really say that my husband straightened up his life once i came along. he got straight when he started martial arts. that was his woman. it taught him to treat his body (and mind) like a temple. so, i can't take credit for his awesomeness, but i do make him smile once in awhile... :)

meltdawn
04-13-2006, 11:46 AM
hieronim > gay

neilhytholt
04-13-2006, 02:12 PM

Wow, you must have gone out with the same type of women I did. Everybody says there are nice women somewhere that aren't just out to do a number on men but I never seem to find them. Where do they hang out?

neilhytholt
04-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Anyways, though, Hieronym, I think you miss the point, which is without women there would be no men.

Without men there would be no women (at least until they start cloning, which they might have done already).

Women need the support of somebody, usually a man, while they are pregnant, because they are mostly helpless. It used to be men would fight the wild beasts, etc., now we've mostly killed them off, but it's the men who still do most of the building of things, houses, fight the wars, fix the cars, work on the technical stuff, etc.

But women have the children and raise the children, etc., and don't you think that's important? Without a mother feeding you and keeping you alive you wouldn't be here.

But yes, women these days are confused because the traditional roles are breaking down and a lot of women think whatever they do to men is okay because men kept women down for so long and the majority of rapes and murders are by men. So a lot of women seem to have a vendetta against men. Plus a lot of women are generally just confused as are a lot of people these days, so they will do a lot of strange behaviors like sleep around, or cheat on you, or get you to buy them stuff and then just leave you, or divorce you for practically no reason at all.

And the courts are definitely set up for women.

So what do you do? I have absolutely no freaking idea. Definitely you are setting yourself up for a loss dealing with a lot of women these days, no doubt about that. But do you really want to be alone for the rest of your life?

Hieronim
04-14-2006, 01:45 AM
anyone notice how a chick will drop her panties for any guy in a band? I mean guys in bands are almost guaranteed to get laid. Its cause they make them Feeeeel, lol. Also, if you ignore a woman and pretend she doesnt exist or that you dont liek her she will be mroe drawn to you cause they cant handle somebody not liking them, they want the whole world to be centered around them and cater to them and if you dont they will do anything to cast a spell on you.

Hieronim
04-14-2006, 01:47 AM
funny you mention kung fu, didn't dong haichuan egt ****ed at yin fu for having a girlfriend? Also This is why I like Jet Li movies.

Mr Punch
04-14-2006, 02:13 AM
Dayum, you're retarded. Not to mention a whinging child. Grow a pair, treat people right and don't perpetuate BS.

Hieronim
04-14-2006, 02:18 AM
"Women are attracted to men based on how they feel about themselves when they are around the guy."

quote form a guy on askmen.com message baord.

Gold_Ultima
04-14-2006, 02:38 AM
hieronim > gay

Although, there are several disagreeable things about what he has said. There's no real reason to blame the H0m0sexuals for it. He's misguided by traditionalist Christian religion. I'm not saying anything is wrong with religion either. I'm just saying not all of lifes answers and truths can be found there. I guess my point is, don't blame the gays for his sexism. On that note, I'm straight as an arrow. I just have a gay friend who would kick my ass if I didn't point this out.

neilhytholt
04-14-2006, 10:01 AM
funny you mention kung fu, didn't dong haichuan egt ****ed at yin fu for having a girlfriend? Also This is why I like Jet Li movies.

No, Dong Hai Chuan got p*** off at Yin Fu for re-marrying after his first wife died.

Anyways Hieronim you are the first person I ever met who seemed to be more p**** off at women than I am.

Hieronim
04-15-2006, 03:44 AM
actually I am a virgin still, but I have been screwed by females and betrayed by them and they have played mind games with me jsut to test me and feel good about themselves that they could have me when they already ahd boyfriends.

Women tend to be attacted to WHAT you are.
Men tend to be attracted to WHO you are.

This explains their higher rates of dumping/divorce.

Women have power in relationships, because they don't love and can detach very easy without feeling any emotion.

Women are the ones choosing their boyfriends and husbands. If a man doesn't come to her needs she leaves. The problem with men is that they LOVE, because of this they rarely DUMP/DIVORCE women.

This why women have power over men. MEN love and WOMEN don't. If a man becomes what the women wants, then she doesn't leave.

Women when choosing mates prefer men that will most likely abuse them, cheat on them. Women like men that aren't really loyal or show any effection. This translates in divorce, dump in future. could explain the Huge divorce rate.

Nick Forrer
04-15-2006, 05:10 AM
actually I am a virgin still, .

Unless you alter your attitude that situation isnt likely to change anytime soon. When it comes to qualities that women find attractive in men paranoid poorly reasoned misogyny (sp?) isnt high on the list.

jethro
04-15-2006, 01:49 PM
actually I am a virgin still, but I have been screwed by females and betrayed by them and they have played mind games with me jsut to test me and feel good about themselves that they could have me when they already ahd boyfriends.

Women tend to be attacted to WHAT you are.
Men tend to be attracted to WHO you are.

This explains their higher rates of dumping/divorce.

Women have power in relationships, because they don't love and can detach very easy without feeling any emotion.

Women are the ones choosing their boyfriends and husbands. If a man doesn't come to her needs she leaves. The problem with men is that they LOVE, because of this they rarely DUMP/DIVORCE women.

This why women have power over men. MEN love and WOMEN don't. If a man becomes what the women wants, then she doesn't leave.

Women when choosing mates prefer men that will most likely abuse them, cheat on them. Women like men that aren't really loyal or show any effection. This translates in divorce, dump in future. could explain the Huge divorce rate.

You need to go on a mission. Knowing how old you are will help identify exactly the ways you will go about this. But start going to places where the women are, go there daily, find a woman, and get it done. You have to get that out of the way. If you are only like 16, then you are thinking up too much negative info without experience. If you are like 26 then you need to get going and put the nail in the coffin. But get what you want out of women at least once and you will see it can be more of a give and take thing. A real relationship will take commitment and a woman who doesn't want to play the give and take game, but more where you are both giving. But get what you want while you are young and you can. It is just amazing you have all these bad things to say and you don't even have a kid. Get out there, get it done, be careful.

Hieronim
04-15-2006, 02:08 PM
I am 21 and I used to go walk around everywhere and go to various palces just to find a girlfriend, I never could. Heck most of the time they wouldnt even look at me or give me eye contact at all like I was invisible.

jethro
04-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Everywhere you go there are women, if you have interest, then like I said, you need to go on a mission. Get a hair cut, watch beach of the war gods and get the jimmy wang yu beard and make sure that YOU make eye contact with them. Stop looking at your godam women hating websites and don't go to ask men.com for any info. If you can't make sure everyehre you go that you AT LEAST try to get their attention, then don't look around at all. Evertime you go out you have to have the same mindset "i'm just as good as everyone else, cause now I make sure I look decent everyday and I will get this accomplished. You are only 21, but you need to get going in the next couple of years here, and the track you are on could derail you for at least a few more years of not gettin any. Don't dress up in a bruce lee yellow jumpsuit but get a nice pair of jeans, a good shirt, nice shoes and get it the eff done, now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hieronim
04-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Whomever would suggest that females have just as hard a time of it in attracting & meeting males as males do females i'd have to call a wicked idiot.

I sincerely wish that the kind of morons who get away with saying those things would feel the burden of living as specifically me, only then realizing what nauseatingly idiotic & ridiculously stupid statements they have made in response to things of which they knew nothing.

Idiot women.

Well, i don't get initial "signals", "signs", or "attention" from females, & every ****ed one of the chances i took at initiation with them has sorely failed, so, surely, all your advice couldn't apply here, now could it?

I'm very sorry, but there's only one thing to do if you're like me & can't attract women in any situation, regardless of what you do, where you go, how you smell, dress or act: BLOW YOUR FUKK'N HEAD OFF!-A-(+)-A!

AAhhhhh, there you go-------

A permanent solution to a PERMANENT PROBLEM!

Fukk all this!

jethro
04-15-2006, 03:41 PM
Whomever would suggest that females have just as hard a time of it in attracting & meeting males as males do females i'd have to call a wicked idiot.

I sincerely wish that the kind of morons who get away with saying those things would feel the burden of living as specifically me, only then realizing what nauseatingly idiotic & ridiculously stupid statements they have made in response to things of which they knew nothing.

Idiot women.

Well, i don't get initial "signals", "signs", or "attention" from females, & every ****ed one of the chances i took at initiation with them has sorely failed, so, surely, all your advice couldn't apply here, now could it?

I'm very sorry, but there's only one thing to do if you're like me & can't attract women in any situation, regardless of what you do, where you go, how you smell, dress or act: BLOW YOUR FUKK'N HEAD OFF!-A-(+)-A!

Fukk all this!

I know that i certainly did not say that women have as hard of a time. Women are the ones waiting around for us, get off you ass.

jethro
04-15-2006, 04:08 PM
ia hev never seen the show, but I am glad there is that queer eye for the srtight guy show so youdon't have to blow your fugging head off. I am telling you though man if you make it your mission you can have fun with it, I'll post a picture of myself sometime and you decide whether or not you should be getting women. So hold your head up so women can see you, when you have your head down, don't expect sheeit:eek:

Hieronim
04-15-2006, 04:31 PM
women are sitting around and waiting for everything in life, everyuthing is given to them and they take advantage of everything like the legal system for example. WHy do you think they are all gold diggers? cause they want to have everything done for them and not have to work.

Gold_Ultima
04-15-2006, 04:33 PM

Idiot women.

Fukk all this!

Problem solved. Isn't it interesting as to how inside of a day the whole thread changed from one topic to a stange tangent about woman hating and how some guy is disgrunted about not getting any? I mean it was such a nice little topic starter and it ends up with this. I'm under the assumption he's either emo, or a sh!t disturber. Either way, doesn't anyone wanna talk about the original post anymore?

Hieronim
04-15-2006, 04:33 PM
here are some quotes form two other guys on another site about women:

just have not developed being smooth enough to talk to women and ask questions to carry on a converation.

So I fail to start a conversation and get to know them.

My reason for being shy is that I was not able to develop my social skills with women while growing up. I had a strict Asian upbringing where the parents will tell you to get an education first and girls/love will come later. So, if you don't practice, you'll never get good at it nor will you learn to develop a thick skin to women saying "NO" to you.

It's hard for me to imagine a woman being interested in me. To me it seems like the chance for success is so small that it is hard for me to take that initiative, because when the inevitable happens I just end up looking foolish.

I don't think guys who have sex regularly are in a minority. Although I do see that females have a much easier time of it, i don't believe that men don't dont have sex with ease either.

I don't have sex with ease, but then again i'm not the average man.

The average guy, as far as i've seen, can easily jump from relationship to relationship, having sex with little difficulty.

Everywhere i go, i see guys with girls, & don't tell me those guys arent having sex.

I think guys like me, 24 y/o virgins, are in the minority, at least that's the feeling i get.

If there were some kind of evidence or proof that adult male virgins are in abundance, i'd be extremely surprised, maybe even feeling very relieved in my situation.

Until i hear such evidence, i'll continue to see myself as a loser, as don't think i've achieved what the average joe has, in terms of luck & success with the ladies.

I've lowered the bar about as far as i know how & i still get no attention from women.

I think i need to make clear that just because a woman happens to be the ****ty type, it doesn't mean she's open to anything or anyone. ****s want guys they find *hot* too!

And, yes, ****s will reject you, just as other women will, if they find you unappealing. So i'm really outta luck!

-the jolly Loser

same guy

I'm shy/social phobic, & i don't think i am one bit selfish because of that.
People have treated me unpleasantly throughout my entire outdoor life, in addition to the fact that being socially phobic is an innate part of me. I don't think that my personality will ever change. More likely than not , the only time i will go out is after dark, as not to attract notice to myself. My physical appearance does not win me any respect, in fact the opposite, so i've always been very self conscious about it. I stay indoors most of the time. When i do go out, i'll walk in secluded areas, not on busy streets or around shopping malls. I can't make eye-contact with people when i walk the streets or ride public transportation, the reason being that i am paralyzed by social fear & don't want "start something" with some trigger-happy kat. I've been threatened at knife-point before, been jumped, headlocked, beaten the fuk down by thugs & street bullies etc. for no reason, so some of my timidity might be explainable. I've been pickpocketed/ extorted on the reg, as well as robbed on my way out stores.

Once, when the cops came around, a bunch of thugs dumped a whole load of shell casings on me, along with some loaded clips, resulting in my arrest & prosecution. Another time, some spanish kids beat the fuk out of me on a subway car & urinated on me, all for no reason other than that "i looked @#%$". Uncountable other incidents have happened to me, but you get the idea. I'm not a big guy, 5'11 at 145 pounds, but i look fat if i gain weight. I do have muscle, though. I've been told that i am quite strong, but i've seen no evidence of that when trying to wrestle with bullies & thugs.

I can, however, look at women more easily than i can men, the reason having to do with intimidation---i'm a puzzy. However, some chicks have snapped at me before, in public places, for glancing at them, calling me ugly & shyttface, & whatnot. Man, was that embarrassing! I wouldn't want to be caught glancin' at some kid that's got L.K. or CPS connections. The experiences that i have had with women have done nothing to allieviate my fear/shyness &, in fact, probably worsenned everthing.

In addition to this, i am an introvert & do not like being around people i have to keep talking to or trying to entertain, obviously winning no chicks.

The extent of my social phobia is such that i might not be able to travel to a doctor in order to save my life, at least not in the daylight.

and

Just about every fight i've ever gotten into has left me the one beaten, & the ones in which i wasn't beaten i certainly didn't win either. One push & i go flying like an empty cracker box. I do not make eye-contact with anyone on the streets, especially guys, every one of whom looks more physically dominant than i do, especially here in the city. If some kid intentionally steps on my shoes, or throws something at me, i cannot retaliate in any way, as my only defence is a 5'11, 140 pound weakling who is still overweight & needs to lose. I have no confidence in anything, because i can do nothing as well as anyone else.

I am slow-normal in intelligence, unattractive in appearance, & weak in physical strength. Now, shrinks have told me that this is only true because i choose to believe this about myself, but that is nonsense. As i see it, whatever i choose to believe about myself, i am going to be the same person with the same limitations & capacities as before. My traits & abilities will be largely unaffected by what i believe, positive or negative. So, i will remain a weak, inept & ineffectual being till my time to go. Thats how i view the situation.

What do i want from life? Well, i'd love to have as much as the next man. That is, the next man here, not in somolia.

So far, i have not been able to acheive most of the things that my peers have, especially regarding chicks.

It just seems that the next guy can attract women just by being himself; his presence, his eyes, his stare. Me? I only attract unprovoked attacks from young thugs, & verbally abusive rejections from the women i approach. The next guy, i assume, does not go through that, well, not if we're talkin' here about the majority.

Just let me live...

Hieronim
04-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Problem solved. Isn't it interesting as to how inside of a day the whole thread changed from one topic to a stange tangent about woman hating and how some guy is disgrunted about not getting any? I mean it was such a nice little topic starter and it ends up with this. I'm under the assumption he's either emo, or a sh!t disturber. Either way, doesn't anyone wanna talk about the original post anymore?

If you start to trust these women.
They will crush you. When this happens, even if you're on Prozac you will lose it, you'll probably be worse off.

Go get the book - Why men love *****es and you'll understand what I meant by being needy and desperate.

jethro
04-15-2006, 04:39 PM
I just said not to look at that stuff anymore, I give up.

Gold_Ultima
04-15-2006, 04:53 PM
I agree with Ray from the first post..... Woman rock, and when you find one that matches up with you well, life seems most enjoyable and motivation comes more naturally to you. So Ray, you ain't alone.

P.S. I'm gonna just ignore woman hater from now on.

jethro
04-15-2006, 04:58 PM

This was a thread for ray and we all said good luck so this thread should be closed now.

Mr Punch
04-15-2006, 06:15 PM
"Women are attracted to men based on how they feel about themselves when they are around the guy."

quote form a guy on askmen.com message baord.Apart from the fact that it's just a quote from some random geezer on the internet, if this were true, why would it be a bad thing? See, when you have a sh!tty frame of mind everything looks negative.

Your attitude to women is WHY you never have a gf. It's not their fault. You are taking your advice from bitter social retards on the internet. They are bitter and socially retarded because they have low self esteem, and they can't get out of that self-perpetuating cycle because of the nonsense they've decided to believe about the fundamental state of manhood and more importantly womenhood. You, and they, are your own worst enemies!

And whaddya mean, they don't give you eye contact? Are you talking about strangers? Who gives strangers eye contact... espeially needy ones!? :D Are you basing your social interaction from porn sites where some guys/group of guys goes up to a stranger and they end up having lots of sex?! :D That's fantasy! It does happen but very very greatly in the minority. For the vast majority of people I would say it is very difficult to approach any member of the opposite sex and strike up any kind of conversation on any but a superficial level that leads to any deepening of a relationship.

True, some people aren't bothered by any depth in the relationship and from personal experience of those kind of sex only relationships they don't do often anything for most people's self esteem if they had any in the first place. Those sites by people into NLP for tricking women into bad were written by people who had low self esteem in the first place: see the Tom Cruise character in Magnolia.

The people you are quoting are losers, simply because they don't treat people as fully rounded individuals, but as people as shallow as themselves.

Except Neitszche. Read him again since you like him so much. He hated people like you. He never said women are evil. and he said men who said that had no balls. You are now sinking to the level of the Nazis philosophically because you are taking small pieces of slightly related philosophy (fom Neitzsche!) and perverting it to back up your own debased PoV.

Nick Forrer is right.

Chill out!

And I agree with Ray about the right woman rockin!

And to Jethro, why are you calling for the thread to be closed? Threads often change aroud here from their original topic... doesn't mean this poor deluded child cant learn something and grow up a bit, since he's taking his advice from nobodies on the net anyway! :D Since you want it to close, I've brought the Nazis into the equation, so you could invoke Godwin's Law if necessary! :D

jethro
04-15-2006, 07:30 PM
I should have said that I am not helping this idiot out anymore. The thread can stay open, I don't care, but it is no use trying to help that person.

Hieronim
04-15-2006, 08:41 PM
Mat, when I was 15-18 I wasnt bitter and looked at females like humans and really wanted a girlfriend and everywhere I went I would try making eye contacts with really hot ones and trying to egt the urge to talk to them, and most of the time I wouldnt even ahve the balls to say hi to them and the ones that talked to me made me so nervous I just ran or stumbled words, and later when I got a bit older 18 and up and actually tried talking to some I thought were attracted to me they rejected me even though I thought they were into me, or other times like at a dance/night club one would dance with me and even inntiated the dance than elft afterwards to a bunch of other guys or recently I went to a bar and one with a boyfriend agve me a smile jsut to tease me and see if she could ahve me like females always do.

If females were so normal why would they do that? why would they seek attention form other guys even though they already have a boyfriend?

rubthebuddha
04-15-2006, 09:06 PM
ray -- anytime you want your thread back, let me know and i'll balete the last couple pages, or just start a new one. ;)

Hieronim -- you're not the first guy to be upset at the fairer sex, and you sure as pete aren't going to be the last. odds are, you'll get over it and find someone worthy of making hot monkey love with who will also cheer for the dodgers (or whoever you like) along with you. rather than write the gender off as a whole, simply write off the twits and twats who behave in a twittish and/or twattish fashion. according to your IP address, you live in a city with at least 200,000 peeps. it's a big market, so you're bound to find someone worthy of a dodger game. just look at jp -- he just got married and where the hell does he live? some podunk town in tennessee. :D

Hieronim
04-16-2006, 03:48 AM
check this out:
http://p094.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm1.showMessage?topicID=108673.topic
http://p094.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm14.showMessage?topicID=1724.topic
http://p094.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm14.showMessage?topicID=1864.topic
http://p094.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm14.showMessage?topicID=1866.topic
http://p094.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm14.showMessage?topicID=1858.topic
http://p094.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm2.showMessage?topicID=25980.topic
http://p094.ezboard.com/faskmenfrm1.showMessage?topicID=108436.topic

"--So I dont think it's fair to say these women are gold diggers...they just mostly seem to stick with their kind and get lucky i guess.
--

Well, its kind of true. Just like jewish women arent GDs. Jewish guys just happen to have money and education and they grow up to expect it.

Indian/ME girls arent GDs in the sense that most have no interest in pursuing those above upper middle class, but dating less than that is just not even considered."

she openly admitted at least 3 groups/races/cultures of females right off the bat are 100% wise gold diggers and if someone make sless than they do they are automatically losers to them.

Hieronim
04-16-2006, 03:51 AM
Double Standards: Ever Wonder Why?

May 28, 2003

by Thomas Simon

"Why is it that women complain when men leave the toilet seat up, but men don’t complain when women leave it down?

Why do women complain about men that only want one thing, but men don’t complain about women that want everything?

Why do women have the choice between abortion, adoption, dropping an unwanted baby off at a hospital, raising the child with a father, or raising the child without a father, but the only choice men have is to agree?

Why do women dress in makeup, short skirts, bare midriffs, and low-cut blouses but complain about men that stare at them?

Why do we pretend that men are the ones that abuse children when it is a well-known fact that women abuse children more than men?

If single mothers have it so bad, why do women initiate about eighty percent of divorces and routinely commit perjury to win custody?

Why do we have a Violence Against Women Act but nothing for men when women cause domestic violence just as often as men?

Why is it funny when a woman kicks a man in the groin but terrible if a man did the same to a woman - won't the man be in more pain?

Why is it terrible for a woman to be raped once but funny when male prisoners get raped over and over?

Why is a man a wimp if he lets his wife beat up on him but a criminal if he defends himself?

Why does women’s health get much more attention when men die about seven years younger than women?

Why do we complain about legislators being mostly male when they always promote women’s rights and never promote men’s rights?

Why is it sexist to have clubs for only men but empowering to have them for only women?

If women only make 72 cents for the same work where a man earns a dollar, why don’t companies hire only women and put the competition out of business?

How do police know who to arrest when there is a domestic disturbance involving lesbians?

Why do married women complain that their husbands don’t want to change a baby’s diaper but divorced women say their ex-husbands can’t take care of a child?

Why do men that don’t pay child support go to prison but nothing ever happens to women that don’t allow visitation?

If women-in-the-military is such a good thing, why don’t they have to register for the draft?

Why are we so concerned about girls under-performing boys in math and science but not concerned about boys under-performing girls in everything else?

Why do fathers have to pay the mother to take his children away from him in divorce?

Why is it legal for women to lie to men about who the father of a baby is to get child support, but a crime if she tells the same lie to the government to get Social Security or military benefits?

Why do women have to prove they spent the money on the children when they collect welfare but don’t have to do the same when they collect child support?

Why do we have to cut men’s sports that have fans to create women’s sports that don’t?

Why do women tennis players win the same prize money as men when they only play three sets and men play five - isn't that equal pay for less work?

Why is it called sexual freedom when a married woman commits adultery but called cheating when a man does the same?

Why are female murderers presumed to be mentally ill but male murderers presumed to be killers?

Why are there thousands of “father’s rights” groups but no “mother’s rights” groups?

Why do we have so many fathers groups fighting for more time with their children when there are so many social problems attributed to fatherlessness?

Why do men have to support women at the same standard of living following divorce when women don’t even have to cook and clean his new apartment?

If divorced women have it worse than divorced men, why do divorced men commit suicide eight or ten times as much as divorced women?

Why do we pretend that men walk out on their wives and children when women initiate about eighty percent of divorces?

Why is it considered sexist to have a couple of television shows geared towards men when there are several channels catering only to women?

Why are television moms always portrayed as wonderful and loving and television dads always portrayed as inept buffoons?

Why is it politically incorrect to say anything negative about women but funny to put men down?

Why are women without a job considered to be exercising free choice but men without a job considered a bum?

Why do feminists demand that women be equally represented in high paying and powerful jobs but don’t complain when low-paying, dirty, and dangerous jobs remain mostly done by men?

Why do we have to say “Chairperson” and “Congressperson” but its ok to say “garbage man” and “bad guy”?

Why do we always hear the phrase “innocent women and children” but never hear about “innocent men” or “men and children”?

Why do news headlines use the terms “student”, “spouse”, or “parent” when a girl or woman, or mother does something wrong but use the terms “boy”, “husband”, or “father” when a boy, man, or father does something wrong?

Why do feminists demand equal results for traditionally male roles but object to equal or shared parenting after divorce?

Why does the term “angry mother” sound like someone that needs our help and support and the term “angry father” sound like someone that needs to be arrested and forced into anger management classes?

Why is it that when men are more successful than women it's because women are oppressed, but when women are more successful than men it's because men are lazy?

Why are only women free to criticize other women without being labeled anti-women, but both men and women are free to criticize men?

Why are feminists pushing for laws that prevent new laws from being passed that protect men from women, such as with domestic violence against men, false allegations by women, or paternity fraud?

Why is it that when a woman accuses a man of rape, the man's name is made public and he is presumed guilty, but when he is proven innocent the woman remains anonymous and the man is still ruined?

Why is it considered woman-hating or whining to point it out when women have something better than men, but we rush to pass new laws if men might have something better than women?

Why is it that we've had forty years and billions of dollars going into women's rights and men's responsibilities, but it's taboo in most circles to even suggest that maybe it's time to consider men's rights and women's responsibilities a little bit for a change?

If those who always side with women are feminists and those who always side with men are chauvinists, why don't we have a wing of a political party and billions in funding going to chauvinists when we have that for feminists?

For those who believe men had it better than women in the past and believe now it's time for women to have it better than men for a while, why don't they advocate whites being forced into slavery to blacks?

Why are men considered more privileged than women with so many double standards against men?"

rubthebuddha
04-16-2006, 10:04 AM
ray -- go start a new thread. i'm at a loss of how to politely express my opinions at this state.