PDA

View Full Version : schools

ninjutsu9
04-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Does Anyone no of any good schools on long island

Green Cloud
04-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Yea what kind of school are you looking for and in what area?? Are you looking for a comercial school like tiger shulmans or United studios or traditional school or something in between.

greencloud.net

Green Cloud
04-12-2006, 09:15 AM
Yea, what kind of school are you looking for and in what area?? Are you looking for a comercial school like tiger shulmans or United studios or traditional school or something in between.

greencloud.net

ninjutsu9
04-12-2006, 05:22 PM
Something Traditional I live around St.james and port jeff (suffolk County schools in rocky point mt.sinai Smithtown ect. are ok) something with intense training because I've been to other schools where all you do is play stupid games and i didn't learn anything, now i am going to a place that claims to teach traditional ninjutsu but it only a hybrid of karate and jujitsu with a few stances from ninjutsu and i am going to quit ASAP when i first joined it it seemed traditional but i've seen new students come in and as soon as you sign a countract they couldn't care less about you classes are constantly cancelled, and i was told that belts were given out when they thought you had enough skill turns out it just goes by time (plus I am not a big fan of belts anyway becuase you judge how good someone is by a belt especially if it is pretty mutch given to you for how mutch money you have spent on the school) I know that because the tests are patheticly easy and because I have grappled and spared and grappled a few purple,brown,and black belts and most of them were even with me in sparing and i submitted all of them in grappling

greencloudtj
04-14-2006, 03:19 PM
It is very hard to find a school on long island with intense traning,only because most people are lazy and quit so the shool dosent make any money.. If you send me a pm i can help you out,and tell you my experience's and were I truely feel is a hard core school

ninjutsu9
04-14-2006, 05:28 PM
k thanks, I sent you one