View Full Version : Just for HSK

GreenCloudCLF
04-11-2006, 12:37 PM
http://attu.blogspot.com/2006/04/san-francisco-may-be-worlds-gayest.html

Possible NWS ads....:eek: :D

hskwarrior
04-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Thats Funny wise guy.

its not my fault that all of your gay friends are coming to be liberated in MY city.

i'm not ****phobic, but that's not my type of party.

however, to counter your technique, Have you seen the DOG the Bounty Hunter show that was filmed in San Francisco very recently?

If any of you have followed that show you will know that he only uses mace and pepper spray instead of guns, and they are never afraid on anyone.

UNTIL..........they got to san francisco. They were hunting down this samoan guy who owed them about 75,000 dollars. they were hyped to get him. but check this out.........Dog had to call the police and had armed police with machine guns backing him up.

I know one of the cops on that episode (Paul Lozada-brother of Ray Lozada...aka Newbie). but for the first time i saw dog scared as hell, his wife was hella crying and such.

so to scare the fock out of the famous Dog the Bounty hunter, it think that gave face back to the bay area.

:p

Eddie
04-12-2006, 01:26 AM
did you say Gay area?

well, I have also heard that Miami ranks pretty high on the gayometer

but then again, its not that surprising. Francisco was a popular gay clown in my country. Thats probably the gayest city name in the world :cool:

Least I havent seen HSKwarrior use the word Fabulous yet.

but lets think of somehting more appealing - Lesbian Japanese Gothic lolitas :eek: :cool:

gwa sow
04-12-2006, 07:42 AM
at least miami makes up for it with the best looking women.:D

hskwarrior
04-12-2006, 07:55 AM
fab---youu-luss;)