PDA

View Full Version : i got my first two taps [/yay]

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-12-2006, 08:15 PM
i will never miss a class simply because i don't feel like it. tonight i was considering not going because my energy has been low all week and i had a really lousy class monday. i forced myself to go and some **** finally clicked and i got my first two taps.

my first was against the guy who is about my size that i spoke about in my last thread. he hasn't been there since we rolled last and that actually taught me a lot about technique. as we are both noobs you could tell i learned a bit in the time he was gone and was able to relax while he tried to muscle stuff. ill not brag as i got him with a guillotine from the guard (noob cannon), but i was still happy.

the second was against the wrestler who always beats my ass real good. hes a lot stronger than i am, and explosive, and he just tosses me around every which way. tonight i had him in my guard and kept going for 3/4 guard and he would repeatedly pick me up and slam me on my back. not real hard to be a **** or anything, but hard enough to try and loosen up my legs. i decided to go for the triangle on one of my bounces and almost had it textbook. he tried to roll out and when it was said and done i ended up on top with the triangle still locked in applying pressure down and tapped him.

he subsequently beat my ass good the next time we rolled, but that does not take the wind out of my sails in the slightest. even when i got my ass beat i managed to dump him when he had full mount (granted that was his 5th match in a row and i was coming in fresh).

anyway .... im sorry i didn't listen to you mma fukers sooner. i love this sh1t.

ShaolinTiger00
04-12-2006, 08:18 PM
anyway .... im sorry i didn't listen to you mma fukers sooner. i love this sh1t.

Congrats and I forgive you.

-MMA fuker

metsubushi
04-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Congratulations

- 1/4th MMA fuker

jethro
04-12-2006, 08:46 PM
i hereby promise not to post in this forum until I am going to school, thanks retarded kid

Ray Pina
04-13-2006, 06:31 AM
Awesome!....

MasterKiller
04-13-2006, 06:40 AM
You're not a Jedi until you sh1t yourself in class.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-13-2006, 12:34 PM
thanks guys and im always glad to help jethro.

mk ... does that really happen? as many times as i have seen gas forcibly pushed out of someone i could definatley see it.

MasterKiller
04-13-2006, 12:40 PM
Not only does it happen, but it feels awesome!

SanHeChuan
04-13-2006, 02:17 PM
Wait, getting you **** pushed OUT or IN :eek: either way eww grose! :eek:

And a link to my all time favorite BJJ Clip :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzdT-kerHac&search=BJJ

I did BJJ for a while, I could hold my own with with some green belts so...whatever. :cool:

I also got to roll with hot college chicks, so beat that! ;)

rubthebuddha
04-13-2006, 02:28 PM
gda -- you wouldn't have found out until your next checkup, but that wrestler secretly gave you the clap. :eek:

SevenStar
04-13-2006, 06:52 PM
good job. you should listen to us mma fukers more often.

MasterKiller
04-13-2006, 09:06 PM
I did BJJ for a while, I could hold my own with with some green belts so...whatever.

That's funny, because the Green belt in BJJ is for kids under 12. :rolleyes:

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-13-2006, 09:25 PM
gda -- you wouldn't have found out until your next checkup, but that wrestler secretly gave you the clap.

that was no secret.

good job. you should listen to us mma fukers more often.

i know i know.

I also got to roll with hot college chicks, so beat that!

i had a 3 way with your mom and dad. i win.

Ford Prefect
04-14-2006, 05:28 AM
Nice. Congrats!

SanHeChuan
04-14-2006, 09:58 AM
That's funny, because the Green belt in BJJ is for kids under 12.

That's right and I beat those little fukers GOOD!;)

Nah the school I went to had college students as green belts. The only one who kicked myass every time was about to be promoted to Blue.

See! :mad: http://pittmansbjj.com/FactsFAQ.htm AND bjj.org/a/people/pittman-klay.html :p

BM2
04-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Adults get their green before their blue at some bjj clubs . It was done to keep the egos of the new students in place when they come in and a white belt whups up on them. With the green belt the person thinks that at least it was some sorta colored belt.

SanHeChuan
04-15-2006, 11:20 AM
And having a dude be a white belt for three years, makes your school look good when the white belts are kicking ass. :rolleyes: :D

Insted of belts all styles should just have everyone wear a chain around their neck with the number of years they've practiced the Martial arts. :D

tug
04-15-2006, 06:54 PM
i will never miss a class simply because i don't feel like it. tonight i was considering not going because my energy has been low all week and i had a really lousy class monday. i forced myself to go and some **** finally clicked and i got my first two taps.

my first was against the guy who is about my size that i spoke about in my last thread. he hasn't been there since we rolled last and that actually taught me a lot about technique. as we are both noobs you could tell i learned a bit in the time he was gone and was able to relax while he tried to muscle stuff. ill not brag as i got him with a guillotine from the guard (noob cannon), but i was still happy.

the second was against the wrestler who always beats my ass real good. hes a lot stronger than i am, and explosive, and he just tosses me around every which way. tonight i had him in my guard and kept going for 3/4 guard and he would repeatedly pick me up and slam me on my back. not real hard to be a **** or anything, but hard enough to try and loosen up my legs. i decided to go for the triangle on one of my bounces and almost had it textbook. he tried to roll out and when it was said and done i ended up on top with the triangle still locked in applying pressure down and tapped him.

he subsequently beat my ass good the next time we rolled, but that does not take the wind out of my sails in the slightest. even when i got my ass beat i managed to dump him when he had full mount (granted that was his 5th match in a row and i was coming in fresh).

DOOD, that was awesome! Good for you.

(MMA fuker to be)

TuG.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-06-2015, 05:15 AM

the first guy is now one of my best friends and a brown belt in BJJ. i just got back on the mat after beating grad school and i am actually much worse at BJJ now than i was then. i'm really strong now, but still get whomped.

bawang
12-06-2015, 08:43 AM
that is good to hear brother it is always nice to know someone is progressing in his kung fu journey.

GunnedDownAtrocity
12-13-2015, 11:12 AM
thanks, bro. i kung fu so hard now.