PDA

View Full Version : OT: I'm on TV tonight

Hua Lin Laoshi
04-14-2006, 02:29 PM
<Plug>
No fight scenes or anything. Just playing a detective on Skeleton Stories on the Discovery Health Channel at 10pm EST right after Dr. G - Medical Examiner.

I'm wearing a black suit and I'm going door-to-door interviewing people about a missing person.

I have a short fight scene in Real Premonition which is in post right now and will probaby be released overseas before here (if they get a theatrical release in the US).
Might just go straight to DVD, who knows.
</Plug>

SevenStar
04-14-2006, 06:43 PM
very cool. What else have you been in?

Hua Lin Laoshi
04-14-2006, 07:06 PM
Actually, I walk by in the background of the second story on Dr. G tonight.

To be honest I'm not trying to 'make it' as my friends say. I'm just enjoying myself and making a few bucks.

I've done a few Dr. G episodes. One we just shot recently so it won't air for another month or two. I'm a doctor on that one. I mostly do Disney and Universal commercials and marketing stuff.

I was a body double for Lee Tergesan, the first victim, in Monster with Charlize Theron. I'm a Mineola cop on Lonely Hearts which should be hitting the theaters in August. I got to work with John Travolta, James Gandolfini, Scott Caan, Laura Dern.

Didn't do any scenes with Salma Hyack though.

I'm in the audience during the cooking competition on Larry the Cable Guy - Health Inspector. I'm sitting behind Jerry Mather, one of the judges. Haven't seen it yet so I don't know if I made the cut. Got a picture with him though on my website at http://www.davidscott.netfirms.com

Here's my IMDB link:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1992554/

Shaolinlueb
04-14-2006, 07:10 PM
not bad man. nice.

Judge Pen
04-14-2006, 08:17 PM
Didn't do any scenes with Salma Hyack though.

I did a scene with her once, but I woke up before the good parts. :D

"Mortal Kombat: Conquest"
- Cold Reality (1998) TV Episode (uncredited) .... Ninja Guard

Dude, I loved you in that episode. :)

Seriously man. Glad to see you getting out there. When are you coming up to ATL?

Hua Lin Laoshi
04-15-2006, 07:23 AM
Well I got a few good seconds on that one. I see they aren't listing us in the credits. One of my friends complained about that. Pretty interesting story though.

I'm just small time but doing pretty good for someone who isn't really trying.

JP
Don't know when I'll get to ATL but I'll let you know when I do. So far I skipped the SF trip in Feb but was hoping to get out to Vegas for the Mantis meeting. I have a month's worth of work on a Tim Conway film so I'll be looking to travel when I'm done.

If you actually remember that episode of Mortal Kombat Conquest where they introduce Sub Zero you might remember the shirtless Ninja trainees doing a few moves in unison.

I used the opening moves of Wah Lum's Buddha Palm and threw in a crescent kick but since I have a large tat on my forearm I couldn't be in the group. I had to wear the full Ninja uniform and stand guard.

BTW, I wasn't big enough to be a Ninja Master. Had to be over 6 ft to fit in the costume. How many MA Masters you think are that big in real life?