PDA

View Full Version : Past challenge.

Incognito
04-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Does anyone remember the “public challenge to Richard the mantis” that happened all over the internet a few years ago? Here’s basically how it went down. Richard {a student of Gin Foon Mark for about 15 or 16 years} was telling the truth about Rodger Hagood publicly and Rodger and his students did not like it.
So a “public challenge” was issued by one David Whitley {irontamerdave@hotmail.com} and propagated by Mike Feld.

Contrary to the popular belief held by Hagoods bamboo temple study group, Richard DID accept the challenge. The challenge in question said –and I quote – “Where? Anywhere in the U.S.A.” Richard mantis responded basically by saying “you know where I am, I am not hiding so what are you waiting for?” I guess the challenge should have said “anywhere in the U.S.A. except your school.” Sometime later Richard went public and said he will not accept public challenges. If anyone wants to challenge him they will simply have to walk into the kwoon where he studies and take a swing at him. Isn’t this how a challenge should be anyhow?

Of course Mike Feld was quick to call Richard all kinds of naughty names while nobody actually ever showed up to challenge him. Imagine everyone’s surprise.
Later a challenge was issued to Rodger Hagood by G.Christensen {a long time student of Gin Foon Mark., which never happened.
The whole mess died down and nothing much was ever heard of it again.

Until now.

Recently Mr. David Whitley {the original challenger} stopped by Gin Foon Mark’s Kwoon. It looked as though the long awaited challenge might actually take place.
Except for one thing. David Whitley did not visit Gin Foon Mark’s kwoon to challenge anyone. So why did he visit at all? Because he wanted {in his own words} to “Clear his name” while he was in town. He admitted that he NEVER posted any challenges or any follow up posts to Richard Mantis or anyone else, ever! So who did?

Enter one Mike Feld. Feld master minded the entire farce. Feld simply would not challenge Richard himself {gee I wonder why?} so he found the biggest strongest most intimidating student available- David Whitley and used his name, stats and photos to doctor up a phony challenge. Mr. Whitley who is a very cordial gentleman, hasn’t studied with Hagood in over a year and admitted his error in allowing Feld to use his name. He told Hagood how he felt and admitted that he doesn’t care if Hagood agrees with his actions and visit to Gin Foon Mark’s school.

So what does this mean? Well simple really. It means that Mike Feld knew the challenge was a lie since he cowardly set the whole thing up. It also means that Richard Gamboa knew. So did Dale Dugas and all of Hagoods students. They all knew it was a lie.

But most of all it means that Hagood knew it was a lie. And he allowed it to happen anyway.

Don’t believe me? check it out yourself- David Whitley irontamerdave@hotmail.com

Banjos_dad
04-24-2006, 02:53 PM
maybe interpol should spring david bannon from jail for one last mission.

Sang Feng Fan
04-24-2006, 03:04 PM
maybe interpol should spring david bannon from jail for one last mission.

Bannon is about to undertake another undercover INTERPOL assignment, researching prison life.

Chief Fox
04-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Does anyone actually care about any of this? I'm p!ssed off that I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this cr@p.

Also I find it interesting that a person "reveals the truth" and hides their own identity at the same time.

Dale Dugas
04-24-2006, 04:10 PM
Does anyone remember the “public challenge to Richard the mantis” that happened all over the internet a few years ago? Here’s basically how it went down. Richard {a student of Gin Foon Mark for about 15 or 16 years} was telling the truth about Rodger Hagood publicly and Rodger and his students did not like it.
So a “public challenge” was issued by one David Whitley {irontamerdave@hotmail.com} and propagated by Mike Feld.

Contrary to the popular belief held by Hagoods bamboo temple study group, Richard DID accept the challenge. The challenge in question said –and I quote – “Where? Anywhere in the U.S.A.” Richard mantis responded basically by saying “you know where I am, I am not hiding so what are you waiting for?” I guess the challenge should have said “anywhere in the U.S.A. except your school.” Sometime later Richard went public and said he will not accept public challenges. If anyone wants to challenge him they will simply have to walk into the kwoon where he studies and take a swing at him. Isn’t this how a challenge should be anyhow?

Of course Mike Feld was quick to call Richard all kinds of naughty names while nobody actually ever showed up to challenge him. Imagine everyone’s surprise.
Later a challenge was issued to Rodger Hagood by G.Christensen {a long time student of Gin Foon Mark., which never happened.
The whole mess died down and nothing much was ever heard of it again.

Until now.

Recently Mr. David Whitley {the original challenger} stopped by Gin Foon Mark’s Kwoon. It looked as though the long awaited challenge might actually take place.
Except for one thing. David Whitley did not visit Gin Foon Mark’s kwoon to challenge anyone. So why did he visit at all? Because he wanted {in his own words} to “Clear his name” while he was in town. He admitted that he NEVER posted any challenges or any follow up posts to Richard Mantis or anyone else, ever! So who did?

Enter one Mike Feld. Feld master minded the entire farce. Feld simply would not challenge Richard himself {gee I wonder why?} so he found the biggest strongest most intimidating student available- David Whitley and used his name, stats and photos to doctor up a phony challenge. Mr. Whitley who is a very cordial gentleman, hasn’t studied with Hagood in over a year and admitted his error in allowing Feld to use his name. He told Hagood how he felt and admitted that he doesn’t care if Hagood agrees with his actions and visit to Gin Foon Mark’s school.

So what does this mean? Well simple really. It means that Mike Feld knew the challenge was a lie since he cowardly set the whole thing up. It also means that Richard Gamboa knew. So did Dale Dugas and all of Hagoods students. They all knew it was a lie.

But most of all it means that Hagood knew it was a lie. And he allowed it to happen anyway.

Don’t believe me? check it out yourself- David Whitley irontamerdave@hotmail.com

Wow, some unnamed d o r k goes off on something that is so old...

Seems he/she has to bring real people into it as his fantasy world forbids him to use his real name.

incognito ASSUMES that I and the others he/she names, knew these "facts" beforehand. I did not.

Why not post who and where you are, before posting against others and accusing them of being a liar. At least I post as myself and step up. Too bad very few others do the same.

You make yourself out to be a tool otherwise. But then again that is just me.

Dale Dugas
192 Holbrook
Apt. 2R
Quincy, MA 02171-2817
617-595-8097

neilhytholt
04-24-2006, 05:58 PM
No offense to the original poster of this but maybe next time you could just post a plot synopsis and some fight scene descriptions from your favorite kung fu movie?

Because the plot will probably be better and there would be more action sequences.

Thank you.

Dale Dugas
04-25-2006, 05:44 AM
Identity not irrelevant? I think you mean not relevant you rather ignorant coward.

I also take offense to being called a liar by some no named piece of offal like yourself.

Why not come out of the "closet" and be a real person rather than the yellow bellied spineless wussbag you are acting like? Ahh, then your mommie would take away your internet privleges wouldn't she?

I know Mr. Whitley, and have no need for you to tell me to contact him. I have his number and have spoken to him.

Anytime you want to step up and rep, Ill be willing to come down and show you how I feel about cowards who mouth off.

Maybe when you can act like an adult we will let you come back to the adult table.

Fly fly little coward, fly fly...

Banjos_dad
04-25-2006, 09:53 AM

nothing says "credibility" quite like a hotmail account :rolleyes:

Incognito
04-26-2006, 05:25 AM
You said this-

"Anytime you want to step up and rep, Ill be willing to come down and show you how I feel about cowards who mouth off."

Jesus christ dugass, that was frickin hilarious.

Just like Hagood was supposed to show up "make us feel the sting of the jook lum hand." Just like Feld and gamboa and all you Alabama mouth boxers, right? You had better check with Mr.Whitley before you issue challenges. He might not want you using his name this time. Or better yet, use someone else that is intimidating.

In all my near 20 years of study with Gin Foon Mark the one and only person from Hagoods corner that ever actually made an apperance was Mr. Whitley. And he wanted to be honest and set the record straight.

Sorry man, "come down and show us" anything is the one thing you don't want to do. So please shut up. Trust me, it's for the best.

My name is Keith. I show up for study every Sunday morning.

Anyone not believe this? Check it out for yourself. Hotmail not authentic enough for you? How bout this?- http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/irontamer.htm

Dale Dugas
04-26-2006, 08:22 AM
You said this-

"Anytime you want to step up and rep, Ill be willing to come down and show you how I feel about cowards who mouth off."

Jesus christ dugass, that was frickin hilarious.

Just like Hagood was supposed to show up "make us feel the sting of the jook lum hand." Just like Feld and gamboa and all you Alabama mouth boxers, right? You had better check with Mr.Whitley before you issue challenges. He might not want you using his name this time. Or better yet, use someone else that is intimidating.

In all my near 20 years of study with Gin Foon Mark the one and only person from Hagoods corner that ever actually made an apperance was Mr. Whitley. And he wanted to be honest and set the record straight.

Sorry man, "come down and show us" anything is the one thing you don't want to do. So please shut up. Trust me, it's for the best.

My name is Keith. I show up for study every Sunday morning.

Anyone not believe this? Check it out for yourself. Hotmail not authentic enough for you? How bout this?- http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/irontamer.htm

Keith, or whoever you are. Why are you laughing? Calling me names and being the unknown fool makes you the laughing stock not me. Most people who know me do not make fun of my surname and laugh at me, that gets them a nice little demo on how to kiss the ground. But then again how would I be able to come cross hands with you? You hide and do not step up like a normal adult who would tell us where to come to visit you.

I asked you post your whole name, address and contact information. I have done the same. I do not live in the South, I live in the New England area. I have no need to use anyone's name but my own. I do not have an issue with David Whitely, why bring his name up again and again? I do however have an issue with you.

You called me, Sifu Richard Gamboa and others to be liars. I do not like being called a liar by some no name troll who would not be able to hold his own against me, nor against any of the people called into question here.

You are obviously a very disturbed individual who harbors secret fantasies of challenging people and then when they show up, I bet you would claim ignorance, call the police and cower behind a locked door rather than step up and showcase the skills you unconsciously desire to prove work.

You are the one stirring up p o o p for some reason, and you do not give it so I assume you are in the dark as you are when it comes to real Kung Fu and how it works.

You are a spineless coward, and that is evident by your lack of respect in your postings and your total lack of backing up any claims with who you are, where you live, and where we can find you. Why not call me as I listed my phone number? Why not email me off forum as this old chestnut is just that, old.

Sorry to see your lack of intelligence seems to get in your way more than not.

Why not take the advice in my sig?