PDA

View Full Version : Past challenge (part II)

X-Warrior
04-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Sorry guys I just read the 'Past challenge' thread but since it was closed I would like to add my comment to it with another thread.

First off, those who said this has no relevance to this forum are correct, this is an internal issue within two schools of the same style.

Second, you forgot to mention that Richard (student of Gin Foon Mark) STEPPED BACK from this challenge publicly stating reasons that he is not looking to hurt anyone and face legal charges OR getting hurt himself (just for the records who you call coward).

The Hagood/Mark/Poo Yee/Gamboa schools for years (some for decades) have no other ways to solve their problems but war (in verbal abuse form). Most people are not concerned with these and also that is why these schools lack students.

I am not a student or have relation with any of these organizations just happened to see this challenge on Voy's forum years ago.

-X-

Sui
04-30-2006, 05:48 AM
now an interfering silly sosage striking again.lol hahahalol what ever next the silly sosage nunchaku lolhahahalol flying salami haahahhaahha,cough cough i'm killing myself.lol

Dale Dugas
04-30-2006, 07:11 AM
Sorry guys I just read the 'Past challenge' thread but since it was closed I would like to add my comment to it with another thread.

First off, those who said this has no relevance to this forum are correct, this is an internal issue within two schools of the same style.

Second, you forgot to mention that Richard (student of Gin Foon Mark) STEPPED BACK from this challenge publicly stating reasons that he is not looking to hurt anyone and face legal charges OR getting hurt himself (just for the records who you call coward).

The Hagood/Mark/Poo Yee/Gamboa schools for years (some for decades) have no other ways to solve their problems but war (in verbal abuse form). Most people are not concerned with these and also that is why these schools lack students.

I am not a student or have relation with any of these organizations just happened to see this challenge on Voy's forum years ago.

-X-

Getting hurt himself? Then maybe the coward should not speak up about having any skills if he is going to hide behind that excuse.

Another no name, no spine, no sac coward backing up other cowards.

Wow, all you mouth boxers seem to be uniting under one umbrella organization: The I Do Not Want To Fight But I Have Great Skills To Challenge You With organization.

You too seem to not train as hard as you should and post much crapo.

X-Warrior
05-01-2006, 05:49 AM
Getting hurt himself? Then maybe the coward should not speak up about having any skills if he is going to hide behind that excuse.

Another no name, no spine, no sac coward backing up other cowards.

Wow, all you mouth boxers seem to be uniting under one umbrella organization: The I Do Not Want To Fight But I Have Great Skills To Challenge You With organization.

You too seem to not train as hard as you should and post much crapo.

Yeah, unfortunate and sad but that is the only thing that's going on in those schools: political debates and never anything to show. No one ever fought anybody but I've seen hundreds of ' I'm better than you are ... ' and 'I can beat you up anytime anywhere ...' statements but never any actual challange has been fulfilled. These schools have certainly ruined their own reputations throughout the decades of political debates.

Mantella
05-01-2006, 06:34 AM
Lets bring this whole discussion back to where it started. It started with David Whitley and Mike Feld. Dugass, it never mentioned you.
The challenge was a farce. It was a lie. A cowardly lie. All of Hagoods students knew it was a lie. Most of all Hagood knew. David Whitley told me so. E-mail him and ask for yourself. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/irontamer.htm He never posted any of it! Mike Feld is responsible. David Whitley cleared his name. Hagood's organization fabricated a lie. No matter who stepped up or down to face the challenge or back away. The challenge was a lie!

Fact-
Nobody ever enter Mark Foons school and took a swing at Richard or anyone, ever! Including you Dale Dug-ass {just for the record who you call coward}.

Fact- David Whitley DID NOT post the challenge. Mike Feld DID! Why do you suppose Feld used David Whitley's name? Hmmmm..........

Warrior-x, you said "your post didn't mention that Richard steped back from that challenge" Here is what the other thread says-

" Sometime later Richard went public and said he will not accept public challenges. If anyone wants to challenge him they will simply have to walk into the kwoon where he studies and take a swing at him. Isn’t this how a challenge should be anyhow? "

I guess you can't read to good.

X-Warrior
05-01-2006, 07:13 AM
Warrior-x, you said "your post didn't mention that Richard steped back from that challenge" Here is what the other thread says-

" Sometime later Richard went public and said he will not accept public challenges. If anyone wants to challenge him they will simply have to walk into the kwoon where he studies and take a swing at him. Isn’t this how a challenge should be anyhow? "

"Isn't this how a challenge shoud be anyhow?"

LOL, you must be very new in the martial arts circles :) and live far away from reality. I didn't say student named Richard wouldn't use SELF-DEFENSE but he refused to accept that challenge with the reasons I stated above, I remember that.

There is a difference between accepting a challenge and using self-defense, please don't confuse the two concepts. You're right, swinging a fist at someone could be taken as a 'challenge' but NO HUMAN being on earth takes it as that. A challenge is issued verbally and upon both party agreeing the actual phisical match will take place. Attacking someone by swinging a fist at them DOES NOT constitute a challenge and DOES NOT hold up on legal bases as 'he accepted my challenge by blocking' therefore NO ONE WILL do that. It is very important NOT to misunderstand these two concepts especially from the legal point of view.

Therefore student named Richard DID STEP BACK from the CHALLENGE.

-X-

Dale Dugas
05-01-2006, 08:05 AM
Lets bring this whole discussion back to where it started. It started with David Whitley and Mike Feld. Dugass, it never mentioned you.
The challenge was a farce. It was a lie. A cowardly lie. All of Hagoods students knew it was a lie. Most of all Hagood knew. David Whitley told me so. E-mail him and ask for yourself. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/irontamer.htm He never posted any of it! Mike Feld is responsible. David Whitley cleared his name. Hagood's organization fabricated a lie. No matter who stepped up or down to face the challenge or back away. The challenge was a lie!

Fact-
Nobody ever enter Mark Foons school and took a swing at Richard or anyone, ever! Including you Dale Dug-ass {just for the record who you call coward}.

Fact- David Whitley DID NOT post the challenge. Mike Feld DID! Why do you suppose Feld used David Whitley's name? Hmmmm..........

I read very well thank you. It is you who seems to be the one with a comprehension problem.

Why do all these no name, no address listing, no sac at all cowards all come out to defend others who seem to think not posting where you are, and who you really are is a neat little internet trick. Anonymity makes you just another faceless, VOICELESS, no sac coward like the other no name tool who brought this old challenge up and called me a liar. As I posted on that thread I really do not like being called a liar.

Why not post an email address? Oh yeah, then people could find out who you really are by looking at your IP tag. Why not just come forward and be yourself rather than yet another internet troll who offers nothing with their anonymity?

The only a s s is you for beating this dead horse.

Mantella
05-01-2006, 08:34 AM
Well whatever. Now that you two have convoluted the situation by sidetracking with other discussion. Let's get back to the original post.

FACT- David Whitley did not challenge. This means that nobody challenged anyone. It was Mike Feld who lied and made it up.
Fact- Roger Hagood knew all about it. David Whitley even admits to this. E-mail him and ask. I did.
Dale dugas you knew about it too. All of Rogers students did.
Roger allowed this to happen. And Dug-ass this is the man you call sifu.

Mantella
05-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Yea whatever. You said There is a difference between accepting a challenge and using self-defense, please don't confuse the two concepts"

Nobody ever showed up and made Rich use self defense. The challenge said "anywhere in the usa. Nobody showed.

Dale Dugas
05-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Well whatever. Now that you two have convoluted the situation by sidetracking with other discussion. Let's get back to the original post.

FACT- David Whitley did not challenge. This means that nobody challenged anyone. It was Mike Feld who lied and made it up.
Fact- Roger Hagood knew all about it. David Whitley even admits to this. E-mail him and ask. I did.
Dale dugas you knew about it too. All of Rogers students did.
Roger allowed this to happen. And Dug-ass this is the man you call sifu.

Who are you?

Where do you live?

What is your phone number?

No names, no info means you trying to hide something for some reason. I think it is because you are a coward who does not understand Mo Duk/ Wu De in the least.

Do you have a giggle fit everytime you write a s s after my name?

I call Sifu Hagood as he has shown me material and I have respect for him. That is between he and myself, not you a no named self appointed "kung fu teacher" who lives in Alaska.

Come forth and be known, brother, or be the spineless troll you show us in your posts.

X-Warrior
05-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Yea whatever. You said There is a difference between accepting a challenge and using self-defense, please don't confuse the two concepts"

Nobody ever showed up and made Rich use self defense. The challenge said "anywhere in the usa. Nobody showed.

You still don't get it Mantella, do you - no offense. No one will be stupid to do that. Whatever the outcome, win or lose, you're subject to legal prosecution for attacking a civilian! Who cares even to win if you go to jail anyhow? Accepting a challenge holds different liabilitied, in that case both parties are liable for damages - why do you think the very concept of challenge exists, why not people just go to someone and throw a punch at him?

Get your reasons straight, study law, otherwise you wont understand why things are as they are and you won't believe in such things as 'no one showed up to punch at Rich' ... LOL I wonder why?

At the time most people didn't know the challenge wasn't real - including Richard - and Richard publicly stepped back from it hiding behind the concept of self-defense, changing the game.

Once again I'm just clearing up your statement about who you should call coward before you get your facts straight.

-X-