PDA

View Full Version : Mantella

Dale Dugas
05-01-2006, 10:11 AM
Hey there Mantella,

You adult enough to let all of us know who you are?

Incognito
05-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Mr Whitley said this:

A while back challenge was issued under my name to a student of GFM named Richard. I did not make the challenge myself, but was asked if I would be willing to allow my name to be used and I agreed. I do not know who did the actual posting and never attributed anything to Mike Feld, Rick Gamboa, Roger or anyone else. The outcome was about what I (we ) expected. A lot of typing and name calling, but nothing else. At the time I would have accepted the challenge had anyone showed up in person to follow thru with it.

Hmm....He "did not know who did the actual posting" but he certainly knew who asked him if his name could be used.

At the time he "would have accepted the challenge had anyone showed up to accept it" Yea that's just what this mantella guy said about Richard in one of the locked threads.

The phony challenge was posted by Mike Feld. Mr Whitley's name was all over it but it was Mike Feld who posted it.

Mike Feld lied and Roger and all of his students knew about it.

End of discussion

Dale Dugas
05-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Mr Whitley said this:

A while back challenge was issued under my name to a student of GFM named Richard. I did not make the challenge myself, but was asked if I would be willing to allow my name to be used and I agreed. I do not know who did the actual posting and never attributed anything to Mike Feld, Rick Gamboa, Roger or anyone else. The outcome was about what I (we ) expected. A lot of typing and name calling, but nothing else. At the time I would have accepted the challenge had anyone showed up in person to follow thru with it.

Hmm....He "did not know who did the actual posting" but he certainly knew who asked him if his name could be used.

At the time he "would have accepted the challenge had anyone showed up to accept it" Yea that's just what this mantella guy said about Richard in one of the locked threads.

The phony challenge was posted by Mike Feld. Mr Whitley's name was all over it but it was Mike Feld who posted it.

Mike Feld lied and Roger and all of his students knew about it.

End of discussion

And yet another no name, no spine coward who hides behind the internet posts more poop.

Who are you?

Would love to see the men step up, oh yeah right I forgot that your just a boy...

WUGONGLI
05-01-2006, 03:01 PM
Could it be that after all this time the Bamboo Boogie Man has returned to not only SEEK AND PROVE ALL THINGS but to SEEK, THREATEN, AND INTIMIDATE all those that don't belong to the Cult of Rog???

Must be pretty boring in the Trailer Park these days or could it be the Rubes ain't buying the Snake Oil any longer?

Dale Dugas
05-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Funny that all you no name posers come out of the wood work when asked to id yourselves and step up on the evolutionary chain to act somewhat like men and not the pond scum you emulate.

You can email me as I list all manner of methods to contact me off forum.

Alas none of the posters I have called out have any contact info off forum. Could it be that they are all the same person??

Train more post less crap.

WUGONGLI
05-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Just following your Sifu's Lead tough guy!!!

So you must have finished that Junk Lum Correspondance course and now you want to as The Bamboozler would say "TEST YOUR TOUGH GUY WRITING HAND?"

How tiresome...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Incognito
05-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Mr. Whitley said this:

Did you see that?- "I DID NOT MAKE THE CHALLENGE MYSELF BUT WAS ASKED IF I WOULD BE WILLING TO ALLOW MY NAME TO BE USED AND I AGREED."

It also says- "THE OUTCOME WAS ABOUT WHAT I {WE} EXPECTED"

Now who do you suppose the "WE" are. Well since Mr.Whitley says Hagood is his sifu then it's obvious who "WE" are. Hagoods other students- Feld, Gamboa,Dugas and so fourth.

Now Dugas this is the part where you throw out a bunch of insults about fake id's
and totally ignore the discussion.

Dale Dugas
05-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Train more post less crap

Incognito
05-07-2006, 07:02 AM
Oh. Ah, well exscuse me. Ha. Ha, Ha, my bad.

Buddy
05-07-2006, 01:06 PM
And yet you're still a no name patsy.

Dale Dugas
05-08-2006, 07:11 AM
Buddy,

It is interesting to see that many people still cannot get it through their thick frontal lobes that being a no named outspoken critic creates the image that they are hiding something for a reason.

Why not come forward and step up as many of us do on the MA forums on the net.

Buddy posts on other sites with the same name as do I.

It must be the cowardly gene in their dna that makes them cower and hide rather than stand up and be recognized as a person and not the smoke that is leaking out their posterior.

WUGONGLI
05-08-2006, 09:10 AM
My god Rog I gotta hand it to ya as you and your Rabble of Sychophants in your Junk Lum cult never cease to amaze with this Tough Guy CRAP!!! Hate to tell you and the rest of the Rubes in the Trailer Park this, but this isn't 17th century China where you issue challenges to those that don't buy into your brand of SNAKE OIL.

And if this isn't the BAMBOOZLER,but one of his Keester Kissing Cyber Tough Guys have you ever wondered why your Sifu ie THE BAMBOO BLOW HARD is the most hated man in the Martial Arts world???

I know ...I know...cowardly..yellow... I'll Kwong Sow you ...BLAH ...BLAH...BLAH...
Your right and all those that line up to set the record straight are wrong...RIGHT?

Pal, why don't you take a page from your own book and instead of training find out why this guy is so disliked????

Dale Dugas
05-08-2006, 11:23 AM
speak of the devil.

This no named invidual seems to think I am Sifu Roger Hagood. Sorry to say that I am not. Please feel free to IP check me, you will find that it is one of 2 IP addresses. My work puter, and my puter from home, both here in Quincy, MA. I also post my address and know a few people here on the board, a little research can be done and you can see that I am who I state I am.

Sorry to dissapoint you.

I really have nothing to add to the silliness being brought up by Wugongli and others against Sifu Roger Hagood.

What is funny is that all these people still have not stepped up to prove they even exist. I think it is one person and one person only who is creating accounts and posting like a true bifurcated person can post. A collection of voices in their head that are telling them to post all the mud and throw it hard rather than answer the questions posed to them.

I will ask you this no named, supposed human. Who are you and where can we contact you. It is simple. No answer means you are hiding for a reason, cowardice.

WUGONGLI
05-08-2006, 12:09 PM
I will ask you this no named, supposed human. Who are you and where can we contact you. It is simple. No answer means you are hiding for a reason, cowardice.

Yep, I'm a yellow belly that posts under a myriad of aliases ,I exist only to stir the pot and cause problems, and when the game doesn't get played or turn out the way I like, I practice my HIDDEN POWERS ie LAWYERFU...kinda like your Sifu.

Give up the tough guy routine..your Mason Master did. Maybe if you see the writing on the wall like he did you'll take your Shen Gong/GET RICH QUICK SCHEME/Tough Guy bag O' Tricks and head to another country to peddle your Fly by Night Tough Guy Snake Oil there....we can only hope. The web and this site will be a better place.

Dale Dugas
05-08-2006, 12:20 PM
Again with the name calling of others yet you decline to name yourself.

You must hate yourself.

Were you abused as a child?

What kind of horrible things were done to you to warrant such self-debasement as to not want to be recognized as a person????

Again you throw mud at Sifu Hagood, who founded this magazine. Yet you hurl abuse without stepping up and identifying yourself.

You are not yellow. You are nothing. You do not exist.

It is clear.