PDA

View Full Version : Help Me out Folks

hskwarrior
05-02-2006, 07:03 AM
help me folks,

who is the Seargent At Arms of the U.S. Senate in Washington DC?

the reason i asked is because he was checking out one of my websites.

thats cool.

hsk

X-Warrior
05-02-2006, 07:10 AM
help me folks,

who is the Seargent At Arms of the U.S. Senate in Washington DC?

the reason i asked is because he was checking out one of my websites.

thats cool.

hsk

That is cool HSK, hope they'll notice your school somewhere 'up there' and you get some deal out of it.

How do you know he was checking it out?

-X-

hskwarrior
05-02-2006, 07:36 AM
i found out that his name is William Pickle.

I have a counter that tells me who and where people are checking my sites out.

i just installed it last night, and this morning i see the US SENATE SERGAENT AT ARMS and was like wow, why is HE checking My sites out?

but yeah, i thinks thats pretty cool.

hsk

Dale Dugas
05-02-2006, 07:38 AM
Big Brother Is Watching You.

Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid...

TenTigers
05-02-2006, 07:40 AM
I just know from being in "organizations" that the Sgt at Arms is usually the enforcer, and protector of the President of the club, er, organization. He keeps the meetings orderly, and carries our most disciplinary actions as well.
I didn't know the senators were a club, heck I didn't even know they ride!

Actually, Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell rides and is an advocate for Biker's rights.

X-Warrior
05-02-2006, 07:47 AM
i found out that his name is William Pickle.

I have a counter that tells me who and where people are checking my sites out.

i just installed it last night, and this morning i see the US SENATE SERGAENT AT ARMS and was like wow, why is HE checking My sites out?

but yeah, i thinks thats pretty cool.

hsk

Maybe you want to send him like a thank you note or something for visiting your site. I think you should take advantage of this. If he asks how you know he was visiting, just tell him - don't tell him that you just installed the counter - and tell him something like you send thank you notes to your visitors randomly or if someone important 'drops by'.

-X-

Eddie
05-02-2006, 08:47 AM
i hear you tentigers. thought Geedoubleya would look cool in leathers tho.

it all makes much more sense now. someone should call micheal moore and tell him about this :cool:

I heared the us government did some nasty experiements on people with LSD, a water tank and a straw. maybe its not such a cool thing that the SAA is checking your site hskwarrior. they might bee head hunting ;)

clinton was definatly a biker tho. its all in the hairstyle

X-Warrior
05-02-2006, 09:29 AM
i hear you tentigers. thought Geedoubleya would look cool in leathers tho.

it all makes much more sense now. someone should call micheal moore and tell him about this :cool:

I heared the us government did some nasty experiements on people with LSD, a water tank and a straw. maybe its not such a cool thing that the SAA is checking your site hskwarrior. they might bee head hunting ;)

clinton was definatly a biker tho. its all in the hairstyle

Yeah HSK, maybe you should be careful, maybe they're checking you out if you're behaving or not :D.

-X-

Fu-Pow
05-02-2006, 11:41 AM
http://www.senate.gov/reference/office/sergeant_at_arms.htm