PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area Submission Wrestling Smoker

unlimitedkick
05-02-2006, 02:00 PM
Hello, On Saturday May 27th from 12-5pm Unlimited Kickboxing will be hosting a Submission Wrestling Smoker. The Smoker will be a round robin format so competitors will have multiple matches and will include all levels novice to advanced. With the growth of MMA it is important for all fighters to be well rounded. This is an opportunity to challenge yourself on the mat. The fee for competitors is $20, spectators can come for free. We will also be having a Barbecue and MMA vendors at the Smoker. Competitors will also get in free to Unlimited Kickboxings UFC Fight Party at Scores Sports Bar downtown San Jose. Registration is due May 20th so we can properly match up all competitors. For more info you can go to unlimitedkickboxing.com or e-mail rudi@milpitasfitness.com. Hope to see you there!

Coach Rudi Ott
Unlimited Kickboxing &
South Bay Fight Club

unlimitedkick
05-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Keepin it alive!

lkfmdc
05-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Rudi

Is there going to be another Born to Fight this year???

unlimitedkick
05-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Yes, Born2Fight will be July 22 and 23. It will be a two day tournament. On 22nd it will be all grappling and on the 23rd it will be san shou with night superfights. Hope to see you there!

Coach Rudi Ott
Unlimited Kickboxing &
South Bay Fight Club

unlimitedkick
05-10-2006, 03:43 PM
no one wants to comment. like "I will be there!" or "no way this sucks" come on people keep the thread alive. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FIGHTERS

Oso
05-11-2006, 08:38 AM
no way this sucks.

or

my awesome kung/gong/gung fu skills are too deadly for your event.

;)

good luck...I just don't think too many of us are in the SF area.

unlimitedkick
05-19-2006, 12:27 PM
1 week until the event. We will be giving away Strikeforce tickets, a Randy Couture signed shirt, and free memberships. As well as a free barbecue and live Dj. Dont forget the UFC Fight Party at Scores downtown. If you want more info check out unlimitedkickboxing.com. See you there!

unlimitedkick
05-23-2006, 12:01 PM
Hope to see everyone there this Saturday!

kungfuyou
05-24-2006, 12:41 PM
Wish I could, but already have plans!

Good luck and I hope it goes well!!

oh yeah....this sucks!! ;)...just sticking to the format!!