PDA

View Full Version : I got into another streetfight

Hieronim
05-03-2006, 05:57 PM
this one was real short though, and it was the consequence of my previous story (me needing to get my honor back to myself and not be disrespected again). I was at the basketball court at the park playing ball and this one guy who i played before but always had an ego problem started talking how I wasnt passing enough or something and he was the biggest ball hog on the court. I ignored this but later wanted to test him by switching guys and see if hell try to tell me what to do or not and he did and I think he said why dont you f-king guard him or something so I said "f-k you" than a few minutes or seconds later he runs by and elbows me in the face (hes on my team by the way) and I turn and start going after him but his back is turned and he keeps running so I put my head back on the game and tell myself after this game I will take care of this (which has been a big problem for me as the mroe I think about something and the mroe I put it off I dont do it), on top of it some new dudes came that didnt see anything so in those situations I would geenrally be too emabraswsed to do anything but becasue of my previous disrespects in the last few days my psyche said **** this.

After the game I tapped him on the shoulder as he was turned form me and said "are you gonna apologise for that elbow?" and he said something like "get away from me" and kept walking away like I was a punk that was a joke to him, so I turned him again and this time grabbed his wrists and held it there. he got one hand loose and slapped me so I immidiatly threw a low thai kick which didnt seem to do too much damage and in which i think becasue of me panicking and the fight or flgiht response was a weak kick with the shoe not shin. Anyway he was like "wtf" nto expecting me to fight back and stood there and I threw a body punch, than he threw another haymaker and i kciekd his gut with a switch kick which he caught my leg and held it there and I was expecting it to end right there after he drops my foot getting my point across but he drops it not knowing I guess what to do with it and starts throwing haymakers. I tried to egt in my boxing stance and throw jkabs but I didnt realize how different streetfighting is from sparring or fighting in a gym. He was taller and I coudlnt get too close and his haymakers were although weak and girly incredibly fast and unblockable. well we clinched and someone got in between and stopped us and I left and said to the people around me "He elbowed me in the middle of the court and dont pretend you all didnt see that".

@PLUGO
05-03-2006, 06:07 PM
I'll give that a 2.5 . . .

it's not even formatted for easy realing.:rolleyes:

jethro
05-03-2006, 06:35 PM
But there was too many sentences that didn't make sense, and after an hour I got lost, dam computers. it says it was edited, you may have a glitch in your system. Not quite as good as the sex offender story, I give it a 0/5.

viper
05-03-2006, 06:59 PM
dude u gota realx yeh def i prob woulda got angry bout the elbow and i woulda asked him to apoligise but ge u just strated fighting sounds like u have a prob with honour crap. Breathe and be calm if ur gonna fight. what happened to kicking in the nuts or a poke in the eye. Dude u need to chill

Donkwoon
05-03-2006, 07:09 PM
This post makes me remember some of the more silly situations that I got into when I was young. It seems that for so long I could almost never do the right thing; many times when I should have fought, I totally pussied out and when I did fight it was often over moronic stuff (usually caused by my "friends").

The best thing that I can say is to use those times for food for thought. True martial arts mean more than just learning how to fight. You must take the quiet time to examine the emotions, attachments and thought patterns that led to the situations in the first place as well as examine why you acted as you did during the fight.;)

rogue
05-03-2006, 07:12 PM
You don't seem to be a very good streetfighter, so you should avoid them.

Donkwoon
05-03-2006, 07:13 PM
dude u gota realx yeh def i prob woulda got angry bout the elbow and i woulda asked him to apoligise but ge u just strated fighting sounds like u have a prob with honour crap. Breathe and be calm if ur gonna fight. what happened to kicking in the nuts or a poke in the eye. Dude u need to chill

Yes he does need to chill but a poke in the eye is way to extream for a sports brawl.

SevenStar
05-03-2006, 07:20 PM
your fighting sucks about at bad as your posting skill, bud. you'd better get that ghetto fab friend of yours to do the fighting for ya.

TenTigers
05-03-2006, 07:58 PM
you shouldn't have grabbed his wrists, your kick was weak, and your boxing techniques didn't account for his wild haymakers. You should have eaten his eye.

Hieronim
05-03-2006, 08:10 PM

I did ask him to apologise, and he just turned his back and schrugged me off. The dude disrespected me, I had to let him know what time it was. What ****ed me off is I only hit him ocne or twice to egt his attentiona dn waited for ghim to respond instead of going for the kill and hitting him until hes down. Ive had this problem in amost every streetfight. Also it was impossible to use any ma skills as he kept pucnhign right through my jabs (the one or two I threw) and had a longer reach adn woudlnst stop punching and clinched. It was nothing like a boxing gym sparring match, msot of that stuff dont work out there. Maybe it was just trhe adrenaline thing though not the skill itself, I dont know but I went to my bxoing gyma fterwards and did real good in the ring. I felt panicked as I realized his punches were too fast to parry that could have been it.

Hieronim
05-03-2006, 08:25 PM
you shouldn't have grabbed his wrists, your kick was weak, and your boxing techniques didn't account for his wild haymakers. You should have eaten his eye.

I could have done something as his abck was turned but I would feel to weak and to sissy do that so I made sure he was looking at me. My plan was to put him in a choke but for some reason when i grabbed him I couldnt do it, its like I felt like if I tried a choke and he slips out of it Ill looks tupid but if I hold his wrists than even if he slips out I wont look that bad cause its just an attention getter.

waterleopard
05-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Hieronim,

How old are you?

Hieronim
05-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Im 21. and are you trying to say if someone elbowed you in the face out fo the blue you wouldnt do anything. nba players fight over less than that and thats with risk of getting fined and suspended and inf ront of the whole world.

Chief Fox
05-03-2006, 08:38 PM
I'm sick of these near miss fights that you're having. Don't post again until you have a real fight!:mad:

jethro
05-03-2006, 08:47 PM
thank you. I kept trying to write something, but it just seemed too offensive. But you put it perfectly.

KungFuGuy!
05-03-2006, 08:51 PM
You've said a couple times that it was impossible to use any martial arts knowledge. If this were true, all we'd see people doing in the UFC is throwing wild, apparently weak haymakers. It is apparent that you haven't been training for very long, and that you consciously think about each technique you want to perform. Train harder and the techniques you learn will just become second nature. Hopefully the extra time and training will smarten you up a bit, too.

Royal Dragon
05-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Maybe they weren't wild "haymakers", maybe they were well placed hook punches...just a thought.

Hieronim
05-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Wild haymakers are often thrown in the ufc, heck just watch tank abbot, or wacth this recent fight between a king of the cage guy and a random street punk:
http://tinyurl.com/nmraw

before the takedown they look rpetty much even.

and even in the ufc when they start throwing alot fo punches often theyll start throwing at the same time and try to fight through each others punches just the same. Boxing doesnt really work in the ufc either. Look at chuck lidells punches they resemble sometime shaymaker smore than hooks. And even in the ufc like we saw on the second ultimate fighter between rashaad and that one guy who was so scared he woudlnt even throw a punch and just stood there with hsi hands.

when someone keeps throwing punches and you have to trade and they have longer reach and wont just throw one two and let you throw some like in a boxing ring and without gloves its easier tio throw punches and faster it will be ane xchange between the two people throwing at the same time.

Its a known fact martial artists forget everything they know and panic and lose or giht just liek their opponent in a streetfight it happens with all styles with the possible exception of grappling. you can only slip a few punches before one connects. This is the exact reason there isnt a vid out there with real good kung fu techniques used in a streetfight. ALso, unless you get in streetfights all the time everyone panics and the fight or flight response kicks in.

jethro
05-03-2006, 09:05 PM
I wanna see a clip of your fight.

Chief Fox
05-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Wild haymakers are often thrown in the ufc, heck just watch tank abbot, or wacth this recent fight between a king of the cage guy and a random street punk:
http://tinyurl.com/nmraw

before the takedown they look rpetty much even.

and even in the ufc when they start throwing alot fo punches often theyll start throwing at the same time and try to fight through each others punches just the same. Boxing doesnt really work in the ufc either. Look at chuck lidells punches they resemble sometime shaymaker smore than hooks. And even in the ufc like we saw on the second ultimate fighter between rashaad and that one guy who was so scared he woudlnt even throw a punch and just stood there with hsi hands.

when someone keeps throwing punches and you have to trade and they have longer reach and wont just throw one two and let you throw some like in a boxing ring and without gloves its easier tio throw punches and faster it will be ane xchange between the two people throwing at the same time.

Its a known fact martial artists forget everything they know and panic and lose or giht just liek their opponent in a streetfight it happens with all styles with the possible exception of grappling. you can only slip a few punches before one connects. This is the exact reason there isnt a vid out there with real good kung fu techniques use din a streetfight.
Did you get into a real fight yet!? If not, stop posting immediately!

Hieronim
05-03-2006, 09:08 PM
I udnerstand it was too short to really tell what would have happened as it was broken up real quick and when he clinched I put his face on my chest and squeezed his head toward it trying to prevent him from breathing. thats when someone stopped it.

jethro
05-03-2006, 09:11 PM
So you fantasize abotu killing people?

viper
05-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Hieronim Im 21 and I dont go off half c0ked it seems you need to reflect. Most bad tradesmen blame there tools it was ur mental state that let u down sounds a lil like ur trying to getv in beef to prove ur self "DONT" its good u tryed for a sorry from the dude but u started the fight and u lost control of it him and urself words mate try it.

Hieronim
05-04-2006, 12:02 AM
he started it when he hit me with an elbow, it was inavitable from than on if I didnt fight him he would do it again.

Hieronim
05-04-2006, 12:05 AM
and yea I lsot control, and this is why I have to keep getting into these streetfights because obviously no ammount of gym training in mam or any other styles will rpepare me or my mental state for that and for being able to completly demolish someone without just hitting them and waiting for them to respond. and without ehsitating on putting a lock on huim cause i might fail and look bad. The obnly way I can overcome that is to overcome panicing and self doubt which will come through endless streetfights, thats the only method. And you ask why I want to overcome that so badly, this is in case I end up in the pen and have to deal with people who grew up in that kind of envioerment and its second nature to them or in some place where thugs roam the streets day and night.

the more I trained the mroe I think I became a wors eof a fighter. When I was just a streetfighter and didnt train in any ma I had one or two techniques I would sue everytime and win with, one of which was the leg sweep/trip and another was the kcik to the nuts. the mroe I trained the mroe techniques I got in my arsenal but cant or dont have the confidence to utilize anyone of them cause I never have in an actual streetfight.

ChinoXL
05-04-2006, 12:20 AM
yo buddy; do yourself a favor and join the gym, preferably a boxing gym or something.. or a bjj place.. some place where you can take out your stress .. you seem like the type of kid that got picked on one too many times when you were younger. I've been in a lot of fights, and dude i'm only 1 year younger than you but it's not worth it; now that i grown up thinking back i was a punk. Street fights.. i've been in everyone always used weapons and me and my boys are always outnumbered; but we always did exceptionally well with nobody ending up in critical condition (try 4 a.m. at a public park when they had 16 heads wid pipes and we had only 6 unarmed) lols yeah but that was pretty recient.. it's not worth it man.. trust me.. you're getting too gully.. eventually a real thug will fight you or prepared to get jumped or bat'd down hoody masked up style .. wuteva man dun listen to me.. i'm a stranger from the net.. but living in queenz taught me a lot.

Sekabin
05-04-2006, 12:31 AM
I wanted to say 'grow up'... but then read that you're 21.

:confused:

The problem isn't your fighting skill, or the mental training you need to 'totally demolish someone'... what you really need to do is train yourself to cope with a bruised ego. Because trust me, you'll get a bruised ego a lot in life, and the solution generally isn't to whack someone when it happens. :rolleyes:

jethro
05-04-2006, 12:51 AM
yo buddy; do yourself a favor and join the gym, preferably a boxing gym or something.. or a bjj place.. some place where you can take out your stress .. you seem like the type of kid that got picked on one too many times when you were younger. I've been in a lot of fights, and dude i'm only 1 year younger than you but it's not worth it; now that i grown up thinking back i was a punk. Street fights.. i've been in everyone always used weapons and me and my boys are always outnumbered; but we always did exceptionally well with nobody ending up in critical condition (try 4 a.m. at a public park when they had 16 heads wid pipes and we had only 6 unarmed) lols yeah but that was pretty recient.. it's not worth it man.. trust me.. you're getting too gully.. eventually a real thug will fight you or prepared to get jumped or bat'd down hoody masked up style .. wuteva man dun listen to me.. i'm a stranger from the net.. but living in queenz taught me a lot.
but You Are Wasting Your Time.

Kristoffer
05-04-2006, 02:50 AM
are u familliar with the old robot expression: DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Scott R. Brown
05-04-2006, 02:57 AM
You won't succeed at anything if all you are concerned about is how you LOOK to others!!

You remind me of Jim Kelly’s character in Enter the Dragon.

Khan says, “One day you will lose!”

Kelly says, “When it comes I won't even notice….. cuz I’ll be too busy looking good!”

If all you care about is looking good while you are LOSING expect to be a good looking corpse!

You will never receive the respect you are seeking because you don’t deserve it! If you continue to choose to behave like a child you must expect to be treated like one! If you want to be treated with respect then treat others with respect. Don’t whine and cry every time someone hurts your feelings. If you hadn’t been a punk to the guy he most likely wouldn’t have elbowed you. If he elbows you for no good reason then walk away from the game and make some new friends, but I suspect you had it coming by the example you are giving of your attitude. If you hang around scum you only make it more difficult to rise above them. So far all it looks like is you are just as much scum as the fools you hang around.

If you can't block or parry a strike then either evade or cover up. If you are boxing you should have learned to weave and cover from the start. Haymakers are easy to defend against; the flaw is in you not the MA!

Dale Dugas
05-04-2006, 02:57 AM
Im 21. and are you trying to say if someone elbowed you in the face out fo the blue you wouldnt do anything. nba players fight over less than that and thats with risk of getting fined and suspended and inf ront of the whole world.

you are so full of crap your eyes are brown...

waterleopard
05-04-2006, 05:01 AM
Hieronim,

Where do you train? Who is your teacher? What does he say about your fighting?

Face2Fist
05-04-2006, 05:40 AM
as i said before this guy smells of doo doo.

if it looks like doo doo and smells like doo doo , 100% chance it is doo doo!!!

if you are saying the truth, you are a half @ss fighter all of these almost or couldve done this and that. you are a punk and a liar.

maybe your next fight (if you actually have one) you ll get knocked into a coma.

TenTigers
05-04-2006, 05:40 AM
what medication do you usually use? Zoloft? Paxil? Proxac? I would suggest talking to your doctor about changing the medication or the dosage.
What martial arts school are you currently studying at?

ninthdrunk
05-04-2006, 05:48 AM
Dude, you insulted your own honor. I think fighting should be below most martial artists. Sure we train to fight, but anyone that goes around looking for them, or allows themselves to remain in a situation that will certainly lead to one is not what I would consider a martial artist. Of course, sometimes they are unavoidable and that is when being a martial artist pays off.

You're handing us all this mess about "defending your honor" and how "your honor had been threatened previously." I don't get that, man, so maybe I'm not the best person to reply to your posts. Personally, a bruised ego is a pretty dumb thing to get into a fight about. YOU let the situation escalate to him elbowing you in the face, by not confronting him like an adult when he started losing his cool about you not passing. Sure, basketball is great and all, but couldn't you have easily sat the game out if you thought it was gonna go as far as it did? Or is your "honor" too far beyond that...would that be viewed as surrendering.

The fight sounds pretty lame, man. Maybe it goes back to this honor of yours. My teacher says there are two kinds of fights, those you fight "dirty" and those you lose. If you really wanna fight and win, you fight dirty, 'cause, brother there just ain't no such thing as an illegal move in a fight.

All in all, I'd hate to think you made it up. Train hard and just be yourself on here, man. People will take that for what it's worth, and most won't give a ****, but at least you can look yourself in the mirror everyday without feeling like you have to pretend with a bunch of people who you will never meet....and most of us are pretty lame and not worth impressing anyway.

CFT
05-04-2006, 05:55 AM
Im 21. and are you trying to say if someone elbowed you in the face out fo the blue you wouldnt do anything. nba players fight over less than that and thats with risk of getting fined and suspended and inf ront of the whole world.Have you guys noticed that many of his words have transposed letters, which might be an indicator he is dyslexic. In addition he might have dyscalculia, which would mean he is actually 12 - it makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Royal Dragon
05-04-2006, 06:02 AM
What does php do?

Saw the button, and decided to try it.

As for our topic, I generally won't get physical unless physical agression it is presented to me first. even then, I only reflect the agression presented to me.

If someone elbows me FROM MY OWN TEAM, I would assume it was an accident, and not say anything.

if it wasn't an accident, I would lay in wait for the next time, and jamb his attempt with a goofy grin on my face, so he knows he just punked himself.

5Animals1Path
05-04-2006, 07:55 AM
I've actually heard better fight stories from 11 yr olds.

PlumDragon
05-04-2006, 08:32 AM
Herionim,

For your sake, I hope you correct your attitude problems REAL quick. One of these days youre gonna pick a fight with someone who knows what they are doing and they are going to cream youre sorry ass all over the street, maybe put you in the hospital for a while.

You seem to think you know what youre doing and that in some ridiculous convoluted way, you think its the right thing. In case the posts from these other people arent getting through you, let me try to explain it again:
You are being stupid. Stop it. Get over your honor/ego problems and readjust your attitude.

Lama Pai Sifu
05-04-2006, 09:01 AM
You grabbed his wrist? I didn't think anyone actually did that! No one has ever done it to me! I guess I'll have to start working on wrist locks again....:rolleyes:

TenTigers
05-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Hey Mike, didn't you demonstrate kum jeung,chaap choy from a wrist grab at the gathering? So, there ya go! It is funny however, just how many joint locking techniques we learn from wrist grabs.
And what's up with all the ones from a handshake?
I had a kempo teacher jokingly say,"Maybe the guy owes you money"
(I made sure my tuition was on time after that.);)

PangQuan
05-04-2006, 09:42 AM
it sounds to me as though you just were not able to keep your cool ( from the begining )

if your really serious about learning to control your self physically in a high stress situation, and want to improve this in a ring, fight multiple opponents that highly outclass you.

as soon as you dont worry about how others think of you, you will be able to act freely. it does not matter what you look like, so long as you do what is necessary.

seriously i suggest you stop street fighting. your just going to get worked sooner or later. now if your ok with getting a severe beating, keep at it.

@PLUGO
05-04-2006, 09:49 AM
php is a computer langueage that pretty much allows a website to dynamicly create websites based in specific information. The webpages on this forum as a fair example of PHP. There's no file somewhere were each page is kept, the data is stored and assembled according toia request.

Like if we were to press the button that asked to view all of Hieronim's posts. The PHP software would search through all of the data and assemble a page based on all posts tagged with Hieronim's ID.

of course an easier way to find them would be to sort the posts by smell.

I'm sure there are others here that can offer a better explanation of PHP than mine...

PangQuan
05-04-2006, 09:59 AM
but i dont want to see all of Hieronim's posts

Hieronim
05-04-2006, 11:43 AM
What does php do?

If someone elbows me FROM MY OWN TEAM, I would assume it was an accident, and not say anything..

he ran by and did it and you could tell he swing his arm and kept running and when I confronted him about it saying it was a cheap shot he said I dont care, on top of it he said thats for talking **** or somehting like that right after he did it.

I used to be real calm but realized I dont just lose respect to myself but others as well. Awhile back for instance I waited to games to play and didnt get to play cause a bunch of dudes just played together and I didnt play one other game casue I figuared some of them were waiting longer but the last game I got to shoot for it so I didnt play and figuared I had a chance to play by shooting for it, but after I was sitting one other dude who also didnt egt to play said you shouldnt let them just walk voer you like that and fight for the right to play as you should be playing now. And he also said that one should take that ball from them or he himself said he would fight for his right to play or something making me seem real weak and feeling real weak at that point, on top of it even some of the guys who pkayed that game told me next time to stand up for myself. I felt real weak going home that night.

ninthdrunk
05-04-2006, 01:20 PM
I'm glad I don't let what others think of me dictate how I go home in the evening. If I went home feeling low every time someone thought I was weak/stupid/afraid/etc, I'd probably go home like that a lot. Man, what matters is what you think. If you think you have to go wild everytime some dumb stuff happens just to save face...well, I just have a hard time believing your 21...and if you are, maybe it's about time for some counseling. No joke either...it sounds like you have some self-esteem issues.

jethro
05-04-2006, 01:30 PM
I've actually heard better fight stories from 11 yr olds.

and I have a question, is this person 11 or 21 or 1.

Chief Fox
05-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Seriously dude, why do you care so much about what other people think? It's not healthy to put so much of your own self worth into other people's hands.

Honestly, who cares what other people think. At the end of the day, it's you who has to respect you.

Think about in man and maybe get some counseling.

Hieronim
05-04-2006, 03:35 PM
if you think thats bad just read this:
http://kellyaward.com/mk_award_popup/pdf/grann.pdf

"Before long, the marshals had rounded up twenty-nine inmates—all of whom were among the most feared men in the American prison system. One had strangled an inmate with his bare hands; another had poisoned a fellow-prisoner. A man nicknamed the Beast was thought to have ordered an attack on an inmate who had shoved him during a basketball game; the inmate was subsequently stabbed seventy-one times and his eye was gouged out."

"Their fearsome propensity for violence — not merely at the drop of the watch cap but before the cap even hits the ground — has made them legends within the penal system. In a 1992 study from the Federal Bureau of Prisons, the Brotherhood constituted less than one-tenth of a percent of the inmate population in the federal system — yet they were responsible for 18 percent of all its homicides. In 1999, an FBI agent said under oath that the figure was closer to 25 percent."

thats what Im talking about. thats power right there.

PangQuan
05-04-2006, 03:37 PM
round up the town folk, light your torches. its troll hunting season.

jethro
05-04-2006, 03:41 PM
I can't figure out how to delete posts, and I can't figure out how to delete threads. The ignore thing doesn't help much. I can't figure out if this is even a real person, or if this is a software program just posting stuff that it thinks people will be interested in.?????????

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-04-2006, 03:50 PM
i wonder how long it takes him to misspell all those words.

i guess it would get easier with time.

Scott R. Brown
05-04-2006, 04:06 PM
You grabbed his wrist? I didn't think anyone actually did that! No one has ever done it to me! I guess I'll have to start working on wrist locks again....:rolleyes:

This happened to my brother-in-law some years ago too in the stands of a football game or something like that. He was stunned as well. For the record my brother-in-law was attempting to intervene in the middle of an escalating situation and security confused him with the real problem.

Scott R. Brown
05-04-2006, 04:37 PM
This kid might be for real. I worked for the CA prison system for about 15 years or so and this is really how some people think. “Might is Right” for these people. Think of the Ancient Gauls, the Barbarian German Tribes or the Highland Scots here. This type of thinking is tribal and based upon power and a warped sense of honor and face saving behavior. These types of people only understand power! It sounds unreasonable because his experiences are foreign to what is considered civilized, mature behavior. If you have never been around this kind of behavior it really does sound like a bunch of bull.

This is inner-city behavior. It is not likely his situation or attitude will change because this is the world he has grown up in. Respect is gained in this world through aggressive and criminal behavior. He wants to be like the hard-a$$es he has growth up watching in his neighborhood. These are the people with respect in his world so he wants to be like them!

joedoe
05-04-2006, 05:06 PM
The simple fact is that he wants to build his skills in case he ends up in the clink, but the way he is going about it almost ensures that he will end up there eventually. And when he gets there, he is not going to be one of the dominant ones that he wants to be, he is going to be someone's b!tch

jethro
05-04-2006, 05:37 PM
sadly, your wrong. Trust me you are right in a way, but if you go and read a couple other posts from him, you will see this is possibly not even a person. The time he went out to go beat up sex offenders is my new favorite story written by hernim.

jethro
05-04-2006, 08:06 PM
sorry man, just realized you do know of the sex offender story:D i wish I knew hwo to use computers better, cause i need to make that post my signature.

Hieronim
05-04-2006, 08:06 PM
You people have me out as the bad guy when in fact the guy elbowed me out fo the blue for saying something that he deserved because he was the one talking trash and trying to act like the alpha male of the court in the first place. So your saying it was ok for him to elbow someone for telling him to f... off? note if he didnt get into a fight this time he would probably keep doing this to people, now hopefully or maybe he will realize next time it snot worth elbowing someone because that person might not back out and there will be a fight... so i ddi the right thing.

note I gave him a way out. All I asked him nicely was to apologise after the game which he did not do because he thought it would show weakness on his part and he wanetd to be the dominant male there.

jethro
05-04-2006, 08:09 PM
I don't know about everybody else, I am just saying this didn't happen. Tehre is really no need to comment on a fight that, well, DIDN't HAPPEN.

Hieronim
05-04-2006, 08:12 PM
what makes you think it didnt happen. It wasnt more of a fight. if no one was there just me adn him it would have been a fight. when I fought that one guy related to that sex offender who started following me after I asked the sexual molester what he did and why it was a fight for 5 minutes or so, and the first thing I did was hit him with a switch kick that dropped him as he attempted to catch it and I could have ende dit right there but I was so confident and so overestimated him I tried to put him in a rear nakid on the ground which was a bad idea and he twisted out of that and got up and it was a fight on from there. he got me with a side kick to teh ntus and gut and I ended it with a right hook to his face than ran off as his sister was getting into it and I realzied cops will be there soon as well.

Hieronim
05-04-2006, 08:14 PM
note the guy who elbowed me I didnt unleash on him like I should have, I not only gave him a way out through an apology but I only kicked him once or so to get his attention and hoped for an apology there or for him to walk out and get punked but he decided to stand and fight.

jethro
05-04-2006, 08:18 PM
epyt uoy nac

Hieronim
05-05-2006, 03:35 AM
now that I think about it, maybe I did get the last laugh at that court. when I just started putting him in that clinch position and suffocating him I put all my pwoer itno it, and after it was broken up he didnt utter a single word. EVen though I said something and even walked a tad looking for my ball, not even the guy who usually talks to me alot and knows me a bit said anything or looked at me as I was walking by.

waterleopard
05-05-2006, 04:26 AM
Don't posts like this belong in the "Street/Reality Fighting" forum?

Sekabin
05-05-2006, 06:18 AM
Could we just start a troll forum instead?

If not troll, then 'looney bin' might suffice.

Emeraldphoenix
05-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Never pull the guns unless you are prepared to shoot.

splinter
05-05-2006, 10:07 AM
How did this thread get rated with two stars?

jethro
05-05-2006, 01:46 PM
what makes you think it didnt happen. It wasnt more of a fight. if no one was there just me adn him it would have been a fight. when I fought that one guy related to that sex offender who started following me after I asked the sexual molester what he did and why it was a fight for 5 minutes or so, and the first thing I did was hit him with a switch kick that dropped him as he attempted to catch it and I could have ende dit right there but I was so confident and so overestimated him I tried to put him in a rear nakid on the ground which was a bad idea and he twisted out of that and got up and it was a fight on from there. he got me with a side kick to teh ntus and gut and I ended it with a right hook to his face than ran off as his sister...

Ok, you are gonna need to show me a video of this fight. Don't say that you don't have one cause you obviously planned on having this fake fight. I know you are gonna say you don't have one, so you need to bring on someone as a wintness to describe your fake fight. And then since you said before on another thread you started that you are having trouble getting up the courage to spar with people at your gym, you should show us a clip of you fighting at your gym instead of fantasizing about beating up sex offenders and then post that. Nobody breaks down second by second, hit by hit, move by move of their fights, so work on that for the next story you write. I mean, at least try to entertain me. Also, try to leave a period in the middle of those long ass stories. If you want i could come up with a brilliant story, send it to you, see what you think. Then you can copy and paste it and I guarantee you will get better responses:D :D

Mr Punch
05-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Tihs therad si hilairous!

Mna, waht a dcik!

You're paying your shrink to0 much Hieronim. Get rid of the ego and you won't have so many problems. Hopefully it'll stop you posting on here too.

Hieronim
05-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Ok, you are gonna need to show me a video of this fight. Don't say that you don't have one cause you obviously planned on having this fake fight. I know you are gonna say you don't have one, so you need to bring on someone as a wintness to describe your fake fight. And then since you said before on another thread you started that you are having trouble getting up the courage to spar with people at your gym, you should show us a clip of you fighting at your gym instead of fantasizing about beating up sex offenders and then post that. Nobody breaks down second by second, hit by hit, move by move of their fights, so work on that for the next story you write. I mean, at least try to entertain me. Also, try to leave a period in the middle of those long ass stories. If you want i could come up with a brilliant story, send it to you, see what you think. Then you can copy and paste it and I guarantee you will get better responses:D :D

why dont you actually show me a video of kung fu working in a fight.

dwid
05-06-2006, 04:29 AM
why dont you actually show me a video of kung fu working in a fight.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the troll's true face.

Note how when subjected to sufficient pressure, the troll will always revert to attacking the validity of traditional martial arts training.

jethro
05-06-2006, 10:10 AM
nobody said you would learn in a day. Any of your fights causght on tape yet?:D

jethro
05-08-2006, 07:56 PM
at least until this thread get's resolved. I have at least 100 questions that need to get answered, I will post them if you want me to, but I know you don't want that:p

tug
05-08-2006, 09:26 PM
thank you. I kept trying to write something, but it just seemed too offensive. But you put it perfectly.

AGAIN, Agreed on both.

Dood, what is your deal?! I really don't think you're going to get much street/thug/fight club advice here. That's NOT what this place is for.

Someone said if you suck, maybe you should stop/STFU. Nobody is going to tell you how to rip someone's head off if they "dis" you. That is amateur hour bullsh!t.

Sorry to be long winded, but I have been reading your posts since you first logged on, and I am...just...tired...I apologize.

tug
05-08-2006, 09:26 PM

AGAIN, Agreed on both.

Dood, what is your deal?! I really don't think you're going to get much street/thug/fight club advice here. That's NOT what this place is for.

Someone said if you suck, maybe you should stop/STFU. Nobody is going to tell you how to rip someone's head off if they "dis" you. That is amateur hour bullsh!t.

Sorry to be long winded, but I have been reading your posts since you first logged on, and I am...just...tired...I apologize.

jethro
05-08-2006, 09:55 PM
I agree, you had to really look through this thing to find that post. But the only thing that I said that I think is true that he/she?? is a computer just generating random thoughts that he thinks people might be interested in. If you look through the threads that have been posted by him, you will see what I mean. Then again, I don't suggest wasting your time on it.

And what's up with the new person thread, your saying that you do need to ask the right questions, it's just it looks like something I would have posted cause my stuff don't get the best responses... I talk too much but i think you should be able to ask anything you want, it doesn't have to bre exact. But it seems you are saying that I am wrong and like s. says, you need to ask the right questions, are you saying I'm wrong, you aare, aren't you, basterd:p