PDA

View Full Version : Re: Chan Family forms posted in Video Thread

Fu-Pow
05-06-2006, 11:09 AM
I like most of the forms. I see huge similarities in how we do the form vs. how other branches do them. The Chan Family forms seem to follow good body mechanics. They keep a good structure and don't over extend the chest.

One thing I don't like is that they don't show as much crispness in the moves it almost looks too loose to the point of being sloppy. I see more of a Northern influence in there forms also which leads some people to believe they are wushu-ized. I don't think so though, I think that is how they are meant to be played.

Its interesting that their Siu Mui Fah is so different from ours. While I recognize all of the movements in their Siu Mui Fah I don't know any form that has them in quite the same order.

FP

Ou Ji
05-06-2006, 03:13 PM
So, are you saying that Chan family CLF suks and they can't fight and their past masters are goobers??? Huh?????

That's it, I challenge you to a fight to the death. Get on a plane right now and fly out to where I live and stay for a week in a very expensive hotel before the fight.

If you don't then you're a chicken sheet and I win.

:p :p :p :p :p

hskwarrior
05-06-2006, 03:59 PM
i think if someon wanted to......they can jump on his back about him saying the chan family has good body mechanics as if other CLF schools don't.

foot in mouth syndrome. maybe a fetish!

hsk.

TenTigers
05-06-2006, 04:19 PM
yah, but where's the link? I wanna see this stuff too, ya know.

bigdoing
05-06-2006, 07:07 PM
I think I know who does perfect CLF in Fu-Pows eyes, only his sifu.

Any body elese is playing there forms with out the full intent of CLF and will never have the correct emphisis on how to do this.

I think we all at one point belive this. That only our teachers and our fellow brothers and sisters from our schools do it right.

Then, you get into some scuffles with other practioners and realize it doesnt matter so if the sow was throw with the full extension, if the covering hand was in the same place it would be in the form, or if I was wearing my tang style kung fu outfit when I was fighting.

Comparred to the way we our taught in our respective kwoon's all other sifu's teaching are going to look different in technique and flavor and enrgy etc....even if it is just a bit...thats whys its an art.

Clf compared to ANY other southern art look a lot NORTHERN...in fact out of the half or dozen so times ive been approached when practicing out side, when the person inquiring has some martial arts back ground most sayj "Is it northern shaolin?"

Half our ish is norhtern my brother.

Continued Prosperity to All

Bryan Davis.

Green Cloud
05-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Ok you guys got my curiosity, but who and what video are you talking about??:confused:

CLFNole
05-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Green Cloud:

See the Southern Video Thread down a few from this one. Page 3 to be exact.

Eddie
05-07-2006, 02:31 AM
those videos makes me proud to tell people about CLF, and shows are beautyful CLF really is.

that staff form is nice. Never seen that one before. wouldnt have thought it is CLF if I didnt read it.

Infrazael
05-07-2006, 02:48 AM
IMO CLF is CLF.

Sau Choys are Sau Choys. I mean get real -- every Sau will be different anyways. And anyone that knows what they're doing will be able to gauge and time effectively to know just what length of extension to use . . . . . . .

just my 2 cents.

Fu-Pow
05-07-2006, 09:05 AM
I think I know who does perfect CLF in Fu-Pows eyes, only his sifu.

Any body elese is playing there forms with out the full intent of CLF and will never have the correct emphisis on how to do this.

I think we all at one point belive this. That only our teachers and our fellow brothers and sisters from our schools do it right.

Then, you get into some scuffles with other practioners and realize it doesnt matter so if the sow was throw with the full extension, if the covering hand was in the same place it would be in the form, or if I was wearing my tang style kung fu outfit when I was fighting.

Well thanks for the blanket generalizations and speculations about things you have no knowledge of. :rolleyes: Wow, you have really enlightened me.

Comparred to the way we our taught in our respective kwoon's all other sifu's teaching are going to look different in technique and flavor and enrgy etc....even if it is just a bit...thats whys its an art.

That's a convenient way to hide ineptitude as well...."well it's a stylistic choice." That's what fine artists that have no talent do as well.

There are some stock techniques in CLF that should look very, very similar, even if there are slight differences.

Clf compared to ANY other southern art look a lot NORTHERN...in fact out of the half or dozen so times ive been approached when practicing out side, when the person inquiring has some martial arts back ground most sayj "Is it northern shaolin?"

Half our ish is norhtern my brother.

Continued Prosperity to All

Bryan Davis.

The Chan Family stuff looks more Northern than the Futsan stuff. People have pointed out that my teacher plays it with more of a Hung Gar flavor.

Fu-Pow
05-07-2006, 09:14 AM
IMO CLF is CLF. Sau Choys are Sau Choys. .

Sau Chuis might look the same to an untrained eye because all you see is the Xing, the form, or shape of it. But to do it correctly, ie with the most force, you have to have the right Jin ie body mechanics and it must be played with the correct Yi, intent. In CLF the "correct" intent is known as Sha Chi/Saat Hei, or a killing aura. When you watch Mak Sifu do his form it looks scary...why? What's different than when you or I do the form?

In order to see these things you have to know what you are looking for.

All CLF is not the same.

bigdoing
05-07-2006, 09:38 AM
Fu-Pow wrote:

"When you watch Mak Sifu do his form it looks scary...why? What's different than when you or I do the form?

I may not have enlightened you, but its quite obvious that my statement holds some relevence. Your stating that your sifu is doing it correct, and that his jing is the correct way. No doubt he is the man, hes got the expierence and the knowledge on how to use CLF, but again, thats his flavor.

At least one of the players of those Chan forms is a highly respected sifu in his own right. From experience, Family style does seems to emphisize being a bit more relaxed than some other branches. Again, its interpritation of principle. In traditionol Chinese medicine, there are dozens of formula to combat one type of sickness or invasion, as long as the principles of yin and yang, and no antagonistic mixtures are used, the underlying pinciple is what is important.

Sorry if I came off as a self righteous cave dwelling hermit sage who knows the Tao of reading minds :)

Peace.

bigdoing
05-07-2006, 09:43 AM
In my abve post when i say that family style emphisizes being a bit more "relaxed" I dont mean that other lines are "stiff" or whatever, thats just a word to describe a way of playing the forms, I dont know how to state this using the limited tool of language with out sounding a little egoistic or what have you. sorry if I offend anybody.

To me its all CLF. Im just happy to part of the whole thing.

Fu-Pow
05-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Fu-Pow wrote:

"When you watch Mak Sifu do his form it looks scary...why? What's different than when you or I do the form?

I may not have enlightened you, but its quite obvious that my statement holds some relevence. Your stating that your sifu is doing it correct, and that his jing is the correct way. No doubt he is the man, hes got the expierence and the knowledge on how to use CLF, but again, thats his flavor.

Well I wouldn't train with my Sifu if he sucked....but honestly I see the same kind of qualities in other high level players...Chen Yong Fa comes to mind.

Again, its interpritation of principle.

What do we mean by "principle" in martial art? I think that it means a certain kind of Jin/Ging (ie way of moving) and a certain Yi (or mind-intent.)

People that do a CLF Tiger Form like they're doing Taiji are not doing it "right." Even if there techniques Fa are technically correct, the Jin and Yi of the form don't support those techniques.

To use an example from another art that has examined this relationship more, Taiji. A lot of people think Taiji is very ineffective. That's because most people don't practice it with the right body mechanics, its a very unusual way of moving.

They try and use body mechanics that fit with external styles. Without the correct Jin to support the Fa the Taiji Fa fall flat. In order to have the right Jin in Taiji you must have the right Yi. In Taiji that is relaxed, the mind is calm and tranquil, despite what is going on outside.

Sorry if I came off as a self righteous cave dwelling hermit sage who knows the Tao of reading minds :)

Peace.

No worries, but I had to call you out on it.

FP

bigdoing
05-07-2006, 10:46 AM
fu pow,

The cliche "fist at the end of a rope" for example comes to mind, when Im talking about one principle. If in CLF we are using our waist to lead our arm/hand movements, then that is doing it correct. OF course intent or Yi has to be there, you cant just flail your arms around with out the direction of spirit and focus.

You might throw a sow with a bit more extension, play it a bit closer, more connected, less connected, but the theme of "fist at the end of the rope" is still there.

Our bodys are all difernet, our "gears" are all connected differently, like a bikes wheel, some of us are mountain bikes, some of us road bikes, other bmx, etc....

so the way we turn our waist, the proportions, the time it takes to get us to the end of the motion etc all vary.

Ive been studying for seven years now, I did about a year and a half of hung sing . I only learned ng lu ma and ng lu choi, plus a lot a san shou drills, the way I learned to play that style was more extented and a bit more tense than what ive been studying for the last six years, which is family style, the way Ive been taught now it a lot more 'loose" and not as extended", Ive felt both sides, Ive sparred with people of both branches, and Im speaking from expericence on the issue.

From the get go in the hung sind, we played with contact on parter drills, and there was a lot more external jing going on, when I began studying with my Sifu now, he focused a LOT on building up through ChiGong first, and it took a longer time to get the contact thing going.

Both sides are correct, both are efective, both lead to the same place.

There a big "kid" in my school, hes about 6"3 250plus 18year old, been there abnout four years, his forms look like ****, but fighting, when he throws a sau, even though it is not text book, it hurts, He brokeen my nose with a a dot choi, when he does it in a form, it looks weak, when it hits you it hurts.

I just got a mac mini with the minium ram, hopefully in a few months (july) I will buy some more memory and put up some videos of myself to be berated and scoffed at by all.

until then,

peace of course.

bryan.

Fu-Pow
05-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Our bodys are all difernet, our "gears" are all connected differently, like a bikes wheel, some of us are mountain bikes, some of us road bikes, other bmx, etc....

so the way we turn our waist, the proportions, the time it takes to get us to the end of the motion etc all vary.

That's a very good point.

Ive been studying for seven years now, I did about a year and a half of hung sing . I only learned ng lu ma and ng lu choi, plus a lot a san shou drills, the way I learned to play that style was more extented and a bit more tense than what ive been studying for the last six years, which is family style, the way Ive been taught now it a lot more 'loose" and not as extended"

Which is how we play our forms as well because we are mix of Hung Sing and Chan Family. If you want to see how my Sifu moves go to the Southern Kung Fu Video thread and look for Mak Fai, Won Hop Kuen.

, Ive felt both sides, Ive sparred with people of both branches, and Im speaking from expericence on the issue.

For some reason it seems like you are assuming that I haven't sparred very much. I don't know where you getting that from? I've been practicing CLF and Chen Taiji for 10 years, so I've had my fair share of contact in both Tui Sau and San Sau.

From the get go in the hung sind, we played with contact on parter drills, and there was a lot more external jing going on, when I began studying with my Sifu now, he focused a LOT on building up through ChiGong first, and it took a longer time to get the contact thing going.

Both sides are correct, both are efective, both lead to the same place.

I think they can both lead to the same place but it depends on the intelligence and persistence of the practitioner.

Fu-Pow
05-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Here's something written to me by Howard Choy from Sydney Hung Sing Gwoon opn another forum. In case you don't know he is a disciple of Chen Yong Fa and Chen Xiao Wang, the famous Chen Taiji master.

Enjoy:

As for Chen style Taiji and CLF, I can tell you from my own experience, anyone can achieve mastery of Kung Fu through either one or both systems, because at the higher levels, there is really no quantitative or qualitative differences to speak about, at least in theory. But in practice, there are many factors affecting a student’s learning process and some people attributed these factors erroneously to stylistic determinism, whereas in fact, they are personal and circumstantial in most cases.

LiLoong's earlier comment about a relaxed shoulder is a good case in point. A proper CLF technique does the same thing as a proper Chen Taiji and a "tofu" shoulder is only effective only if there is a "steel spring" inside it (try to do a sow chui or fajing without a tofu shoulder outside and a steel spring inside and it won't work). When it looks "external" externally, then it has "internal" internally and when it looks "internal" externally then it has "external" internally, if you know what I mean.

I started my MA training not with CLF but with Yang Taiji because at the time when I was 15, I can only find a Taiji teacher in Sydney, Sifu Li Iuling, Mater Chen Yongfa and Master Chen Xianwang (CLF and Chen Taiji) came much later. I learned a lot from my teachers and they were not whether it is external or internal, CLF or Taiji, that changed me, it was my own effort and their experience and their generosity that helped made the difference.

The bottom line is you can choose any one of the hundreds of MA styles whether external or internal and you can reach the top if you have the right conditions and the right teachers, The differences between internal and external is only one of definition and attitude and not in practice. In real life, we have to master both the yin and the yang to be an expert of anything worthwhile doing.

bigdoing
05-07-2006, 11:27 AM
fu ppw,

never said you didnt have any fighting experience, and didnt mean to imply it.

I was just stating that Ive tried both, sides, that was just to let you know I wasnt just talking out of my ass.

Some interesting words by howard choy. kind of funny term "tofu" shoulder.

thanks,

Take care.

bryan.

T. Cunningham
05-08-2006, 09:35 PM
I like most of the forms. I see huge similarities in how we do the form vs. how other branches do them. The Chan Family forms seem to follow good body mechanics. They keep a good structure and don't over extend the chest.

One thing I don't like is that they don't show as much crispness in the moves it almost looks too loose to the point of being sloppy. I see more of a Northern influence in there forms also which leads some people to believe they are wushu-ized. I don't think so though, I think that is how they are meant to be played.

Its interesting that their Siu Mui Fah is so different from ours. While I recognize all of the movements in their Siu Mui Fah I don't know any form that has them in quite the same order.

FP

You should see huge similarities between ALL the branches of CLF. After all, it's CLF. You will also see differences based on many things, not the least of them being body type and the preferences of the instructor and student.

As with the your previous comment about Buk Sing CLF, the same error in judgement has been made here. You saw a small fraction of the thousands of Buk Sing and Chan Family practitioners performing, yet you have made a sweeping generalization about the branches. What is your litmus test of how things "should" be done? Are you an expert on the different branches? Techniques can be done in a number of ways. Initially, you are taught things at a basic level, and as your experience and knowledge increase, you learn varitions and more advanced application. This knowledge should bring about a profound change in how you perform your forms. It isn't "artistic license" it's true knowledge and experience.

Please be advised this comes purely from the perspective of offering advice to another CLF brother. When speaking of other styles on an open forum, you should avoid negative adjectives such as those that you've used. Even though you might not intend to be insulting, others might not see it the same way. I think you've already become very familiar with this. I'm not sure if the issue is inexperience or outright pomposity, but it would be best if you consult with your sifu before posting in such a fashion. Remember, you represent him and his school. We should be showing unity instead of posting divisive commentary.

One final point and I'll speak no more on this issue. Video isn't always the best medium to judge quality or skill. These things are best experienced in person. See the horse up close, check the waist, test the bridge, feel the power.

Cheers,

Todd
www.clfsd.com

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 11:43 AM
You should see huge similarities between ALL the branches of CLF. After all, it's CLF. You will also see differences based on many things, not the least of them being body type and the preferences of the instructor and student.

I've seen CLF done so differently that it might as well be a different style.

As with the your previous comment about Buk Sing CLF, the same error in judgement has been made here. You saw a small fraction of the thousands of Buk Sing and Chan Family practitioners performing, yet you have made a sweeping generalization about the branches. What is your litmus test of how things "should" be done? Are you an expert on the different branches? Techniques can be done in a number of ways. Initially, you are taught things at a basic level, and as your experience and knowledge increase, you learn varitions and more advanced application. This knowledge should bring about a profound change in how you perform your forms. It isn't "artistic license" it's true knowledge and experience.

I think you're reading too much into what I post. It's just an opinion based on my own experience of what constitutes good CLF. People can choose to agree with me or disagree.

Please be advised this comes purely from the perspective of offering advice to another CLF brother. When speaking of other styles on an open forum, you should avoid negative adjectives such as those that you've used. Even though you might not intend to be insulting, others might not see it the same way. I think you've already become very familiar with this.

Personally, just because we both practice CLF doesn't make us "brothers." We just happen to practice the same art. There are tens of thousands of CLF practitioners worldwide. Do you think that we're all going to get along or see things the same way? Or like each other? Or share the same values?

From what I've seen on this forum there are some CLF practitioners that are complete morons. Do I really want to be associated with those people just because we both happen to practice the same style of kung fu?

I'm not sure if the issue is inexperience or outright pomposity, but it would be best if you consult with your sifu before posting in such a fashion. Remember, you represent him and his school. We should be showing unity instead of posting divisive commentary.

Well thanks for the advice. Why don't you check with YOUR Sifu and see if its OK to tell me to check with my Sifu. :rolleyes: This is 21st century America....not 18th century China..... the only thing I check with my Sifu about is forms and fighting.

One final point and I'll speak no more on this issue. Video isn't always the best medium to judge quality or skill. These things are best experienced in person. See the horse up close, check the waist, test the bridge, feel the power.

That's the best point you've made thus far. However, we are interacting in a visual medium. Therefore, that's all that I can really comment on. If you don't want people to comment on your forms then don't put up video...pure and simple.

I put my videos up for people to watch. I got some very good feedback which I took to heart and some feedback that I didn't agree with. But I have a thick enough skin that I don't get my panties in a bunch over the slightest criticism.

My fellow "CLF brothers" should learn to do the same if they want to there kung fu to be taken seriously....or else they just end up looking like they have major insecurities.

FP

WinterPalm
05-09-2006, 01:16 PM
I like the clip of the guy hitting the bag. Is that freestyle or a form?

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 02:05 PM
For one Fu Pow, T. Cunningham is correct in what he is saying.

You yourself, have not practiced all three branches (i'm not talking about the hybrids) CLF, so therefore you are not qualified to say what is GOOD CLF or BAD CLF. People move differently, people are all shapes sizes and colors and NO ONE moves the same, approaches its usage the same, and NOT EVERYONE has a FIGHTING mentality. Some are into the Sun, Moon, Stars and Quasars. Some real esoteric mumbo jumbo.

in regards to "CLF brothers" Yes we are all brothers from different mothers yet we all follow the way of the Kwa Sau Chop.

but here you contradict yourself and sound pretty bitter when you say T. Cunningham is not your CLF brother, saying that not all CLF people are brothers. well who do you consider your CLF brother and why are you so selective? regardless of what branch, we all have the same CLF blood.

Why do you have a sifu if you only check with him on fighting and forms? I guess you don't feel the loyalty that most of the other CLF students do to their teachers. From my own experience my sifu has been way more of a father than my biological one ever did. And I will put my life on the line for my sifu without question. I don't get that feeling from you. Maybe you should re-evaluate what being a student and taking a sifu really means.

And to say something ISN"T clf because is doesn't register in your little knowledge bank of Chan Family Choy Lee Fut, but you continue to fail to realize that Chan Family CLF isn't the only CLF out there.

it shows your understanding when you say something was CLF that you say could have been a different style altogther, but what would you say to those who develop all aspects of CLF whether short or long, wide or tight, open hand or closed hand. IF you are not open minded enough to see the eternal growth of CLF then i suggest you try another style.

I pray you never have to face your CLF karma brother. and i do mean brother. because regarless of how you pop off at the gums, if you were in trouble, i would come to your aid, without question, just as i would DFW's students or he himself.

You follow CHan Heung's way, you should know his rules as well, right? are you following Chan Heung's rules when it comes to CLF? Yes-no? maybe so?

Foot in mouth syndrome.

some one told me that's about as bad as Mad Cow disease.

hsk

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 02:23 PM
For one Fu Pow, T. Cunningham is correct in what he is saying.

He has some good points but he is making a lot of assumptions about things he knows nothing about.

You yourself, have not practiced all three branches (i'm not talking about the hybrids) CLF, so therefore you are not qualified to say what is GOOD CLF or BAD CLF. People move differently, people are all shapes sizes and colors and NO ONE moves the same, approaches its usage the same, and NOT EVERYONE has a FIGHTING mentality. Some are into the Sun, Moon, Stars and Quasars. Some real esoteric mumbo jumbo.

If people put their videos up on the net then ANYONE is qualified to talk about it. All you need is a computer, internet connection and be able to read english.

in regards to "CLF brothers" Yes we are all brothers from different mothers yet we all follow the way of the Kwa Sau Chop.

but here you contradict yourself and sound pretty bitter when you say T. Cunningham is not your CLF brother, saying that not all CLF people are brothers. well who do you consider your CLF brother and why are you so selective? regardless of what branch, we all have the same CLF blood.

Why do you have a sifu if you only check with him on fighting and forms? I guess you don't feel the loyalty that most of the other CLF students do to their teachers. From my own experience my sifu has been way more of a father than my biological one ever did. And I will put my life on the line for my sifu without question. I don't get that feeling from you. Maybe you should re-evaluate what being a student and taking a sifu really means.

That's your choice. Personally, I can separate kung fu from the rest of my life. Yes, I have classmates who I consider my good friends and I consider my Sifu a good friend and teacher, but I don't just consider anyone that does CLF to be my brother.

My respect is earned and not given. Respect earns respect.

And to say something ISN"T clf because is doesn't register in your little knowledge bank of Chan Family Choy Lee Fut, but you continue to fail to realize that Chan Family CLF isn't the only CLF out there.

I don't know how many god**** times I've got to tell you this Frank, its a mix of Chan and Hung-Sing. Are you dense or something? CLFNole, Sow Choy, we've all told you this I don't know how many times.

it shows your understanding when you say something was CLF that you say could have been a different style altogther, but what would you say to those who develop all aspects of CLF whether short or long, wide or tight, open hand or closed hand. IF you are not open minded enough to see the eternal growth of CLF then i suggest you try another style.

I am entitled to my opinion just like anyone else. You can disagree with that opinion or try to prove me wrong but don't try to tell me what I can and can't say. This is America 2006, first amendment and all that jazz. Like I said before, you don't want people critiquing your form, don't put it on the internet for all to see. If people are so sensitive to a little critiquing then they need to think twice before broadcasting their forms.

I pray you never have to face your CLF karma brother. and i do mean brother. because regarless of how you pop off at the gums, if you were in trouble, i would come to your aid, without question, just as i would DFW's students or he himself.

hsk

Frank, I don't consider you my kung fu brother. Not for one second. All you've ever done is try to stir up trouble on this forum. Just like you are trying to do now. What have you ever contributed to anybody else's knowledge of CLF or anything else for that matter?

FP

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 02:43 PM
if your kung fu is a mix of the two families, then why do you focus only on chan family stuff? maybe its you who are the dense one. you still haven't apologized like a man about your irresponsible comments, then you are nowhere around to defend them. you post in other threads, but you ignore the **** you stirred up around here.

aside from everyone else in LKH's lineage, you are the only one i think needs to defect to the chan side, all you speak about is chan stuff. yet you know nothing.....not a goddamm thing, not one little iotta of anything on the fut san hung sing kwoon or how we execute our clf, or anything.

if you say you have knowledge of hung sing CLF then share that with us, show and prove to me you know something about your other half. i didn't think so. why, because you know nothing about the other half.

you don't have to condsider me your kung fu brother, fu pow. that doesn't make me nor break me. never will. to me you shouldn't even be practicing CLF, you need to stick with Tai Chi, it suits you better.

also you keep saying this is america in 2006, but you are learning a traditional chinese martial that came from china. your sifu is chinese. you think you know something about chinese language, yet you spout off this bs about being america in 2006. then why don't you go learn Choy lee fut from some white guy who has never had any contact with any real chinese in his life.

what have i done for CLF? for one, even our boy Joe Keit admitted that i made ALL of you run back to research your histories. what have i done for CLF? well, for CLF i have 13 websites out that promote the history, and my branch of Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut? what have you done?

Those in Asia are completely aware of my contributions to the historicle research which lead me to become an honorary life time president of the Malaysian Hung SIng Kwoon. What Have i done for the Hung SIng Kwoon, I helpe to educate you on the Fut San Hung SIng Kwoon. there is still much you don't know, especially about Monk Ching Cho's ancestral tablet being discovered during the Japanese invasion.

there is much about CLF that i know that I am sworn not to tell. so when you make a stupid comment about what i did for CLF, just do a google search on my name or professor Lau Bun, or Jew Leong, Or the Fut San HungSing Kwoon, the green grass monk, dino salvatera, etc, etc.

what have i done for CLF? I get hit from virtually every part of the world including Uganda Africa checking out my choy lee fut sites. I also have the largest CLF link site on the web right now.

lets step back and look at that for a second. it looks a lot like i've been pretty busy when it comes to clf.

now what?

CLF brother.

i hope you are training hard CLF brother, because there are some CLF brothers out for your head.

keep your head up clf brother.

hsk

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 02:45 PM
now that i've explained what i've done for people and their Choy Lee Fut knowledge.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE???????

NOTHING~

THAT SUCKS.

HSK

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Frank all you've done is put up some websites with incorrect information. What....are we supposed to congratulate you for spreading disinformation?

Anyone can put anything out on the net. Because you put up some websites you think your some kind of historian now?

What are your credentials? What university did you go to to study history? I think we all know the answer to that because your websites are barely readable. Stick to kung fu you'll be much better off.

As for the matter with Buk Sing Gwoon that's really none of your business...now is it?....but there you are again sticking you big maw right in the middle of it...stirring up trouble. The ultimate $hit bringer.

And now you want to me to be scared because someone doesn't like what I wrote on the internet. Please....its apparent that YOU ARE stuck in mid-century China.

Apparently you watched too many ninja movies when you were a kid.

Get a life.

FP

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 02:57 PM
P.S.

You know why I like the Chan Family better? Because they're cool, helpful and willing to share REAL knowledge.

I've yet to interact with one of them that was a hotheaded idiot like some of you coming out of the hung-sing and bak sing gwoons.

Go ahead, prove me wrong, have an insightful discussion without using big letters and threatening me.

FP

Lama Pai Sifu
05-09-2006, 03:16 PM
Enough already!

Can't you guys do anything but fight and argue? You're like a bunch of old washwomen. (Not everyone, just a few of you)

You want to do a lot for CLF? HOW ABOUT TRAIN MORE AND TEACH MORE STUDENTS! That's the only way it happens.

You don't see DFW or CYF on here arguing..do you? No, they are teaching or training or doing both!

And before you guys try to jump on my for judging,....save it. I'm not judging you. Why? Because I don't even know any of you. I'm giving my opinion on an OPEN forum. If you don't like, don't go on an open forum.

I'm not being mean, just realistic. Forums are about drama, not their intention, but the reality. If you don't like the heat...

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 03:20 PM
WHO SAYS MY INFO IS INCORRECT?

YOU? lmao!

WHAT RESEARCH HAVE YOU DONE INTO THE FUT SAN HUNG KWOON?

NEVER MIND, I'LL ANSWER THAT. ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE BUK SING KWOON AND ITS METHODS.

I DON'T NEED TO THREATEN YOU. YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR ME. NO THREAT. SO WHY WOULD I THREATEN YOU?

TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE AMERICAN HUNG SING KWOON THAT WAS THE FIRST TO PUT UP JEONG YIM'S HISTORY ON THE NET. YES WE WERE AND STILL ARE THE FIRST. THERE IS ONLY A VERY FEW PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE ON MY BRANCHES HISTORY.

NOW THAT WE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT BACKING US UP WITH THEIR OWN HISTORICAL RESEARCH, IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.

YOU STILL HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR CHOY LEE FUT BUT PUT DOWN OTHER BRANCHES AND PUT UP THE CHAN, WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN A FULL FLEDGED CHAN FAMILY MEMBER. YOU COMMENT ON HOW YOU THINK THE OTHER TWO BRANCHES ARE POINTLESS AS OPPOSED TO YOUR LOYALTY TO THE CHAN FAMILY.

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO CONTACT A HUNG SING PERSON BESIDED MYSELF TO LEARN YOUR OTHER HALF OF THE HISTORY. NO! YOU ARE TOO BUSY TRYING TO TEAR IT DOWN, INSTEAD OF RESEARCHING.

THE STUFF I PUT OUT HAS BEEN BACKED UP BY THE FUT SAN GOVERNMENT WHO HAS VERIFIED THE FUT SAN HUNG SING KWOON'S HISTORY. NOWHERE CAN YOU PROVE ME WRONG. NOWHERE. WITH AS MUCH CONTACT I AND MY SIFU HAVE TO THE OTHER HUNG SING AND BUK SING KWOON'S IF I HAD SOMETHING WRONG IN REGARDS TO THE HISTORY DON'T YOU THINK SOMEONE FROM OUR BRANCH WOULD HAVE TOLD US BY NOW?

WHY DO YOU THINK NO ONE TELLS ME OR MY SIFU THAT OUR ACCOUNT OF THE FUT SAN HISTORY IS INCORRECT? I WONDER WHY?

IN REGARDS TO CREDENTIALS, WHO HAS CREDENTIALS WHEN IT COMES TO CHOY LEE FUT AND HISTORY? IF NO ANSWER THEN SHUT YOU EFFIN MOUTH *****.

WHAT UNIVERSITY TEACHES CHOY LEE FUT HISTORY?

WHAT ARE THE TEACHERS WHO ACTUALLY LIVED DURING THOSE TIMES TO TELL ABOUT IT? rIGHT NOW, THERE ARE MASTER LIVING TO TELL WHAT THOSE TIMES WERE LIKE. ONE IS IN CHINA, AND THE OTHER IS LUN CHEE. UNTIL RECENTLY hO CHERNG OF THE FUT SAN HUNG SING KWOON WAS THERE TO TELL US.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF I AM WRONG. JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY I'M WRONG DOESN'T MEAN I'M WRONG. COME ON, LOOK AT THOSE COMMENTS YOU MADE ABOUT BUK SING CLF. YOU WERE TALKING OUT THE SIDE OF YOUR NECK ON THAT ONE, AND THIS ONE TOO.

WHO IS GOING TO BELIEVE YOUR STUPID ASS? ON ANYTHING?

HSK

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Stay Out Mike

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, SO STAY OUT.

Please.

It Is Time This ***** Gets His Good Fockin.

Hsk

AND FU POW, BUK SING "IS" HUNG SING......LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!

BUT I GUESS YOU ARE GOING TO SAY I'M INCORRECT ABOUT THAT TOO.

SUCKA

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Yes Frank you have uncovered my ultimate plan which is to destroy the Hung Sing and Bak Sing Gwoon and all of its members. In its place I will install a dictatorship of Chan Family Choy Lay Fut. Chen Yong Fa will become the ruler of the universe and we will have everyone doing Chan Family Qi Gong and eyebrow height staff whether they want to or not.

Good thing that you were there to uncover the whole plot and get your websites up or my plan just might have worked.

You are savior to all Hung Sing and Bak Sing Gwoon.

I salute you.

FP

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 03:26 PM
P.S.

You are a delusional idiot.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 03:33 PM
I could be an idiot at times fu pow,

at least i know what family of CLF i come from. At least i am loyal to my sifu.

your time to get a royal ass whoopin has come bro. and i pray that no one from the branches you mention catch up with you.

you are not strong or smart enough to tear down our branches. your clf isn't that good.

no fu pow, i salute you. you must be one of sifu Mak's "special" editions.

you know you talk the way you do cuz you have a small *****, only buk sing and hung sing people have the secret to enlarging your ***** through the Long Dong Jeong Qigong. remember?

you needle dik mf.

hsk

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 03:37 PM
oh and i was watching your floppy hat productions double dragon swords set and was wondering was the Floppy in reference to your horse?

just wondering?

nice set. i think.

hsk

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 03:54 PM
NOt WRITTEN BY ME

Just for fu pow's edification, or should i say education.

Here, prove this wrong you effin square.

In March, 1921, the Guangzhou communism group was established. Chen Duxiu by the Guangdong Province administration education committee's name, organizes school and so on phonetic notation letter guidance group in Guangzhou.
  Is the year spring, Nanhai County Foshan town youth Wang Hanjin, participates in the Guangdong phonetic notation letter guidance group the Liang afterburning, the girder iron will to Guangzhou the study and the work. Each week, Guangzhou communism group Secretary the Tan Pingshan all calls them and Nanhai County's Guo Zhi lives and so on 7 people to hold a meeting, to study the Marxism. Wang Hanjin, the Liang afterburning accepts the duty which the Tan Pingshan arranges, returns to Foshan to mobilize the worker organization trade union.
  This is doomed is a extraordinary spring. The revolutionary kindling material directs from Guangzhou to Foshan, then spreads the flaming revolutionary raging fire. The history has the change slowly in this year... ...

Century wind and cloud

Clearly rents the shaving cutter to develop the trade union in secret
  After Wang Hanjin, the Liang afterburning returns to Foshan, considered to haircut profession worker contact face broad, is easy to accept the new thing, decided from mobilizes the haircut worker to obtain. Two people take rent the shaving cutter contact the relation as to the barber shop and the worker, has known Thangbinh street aloof barber shop haircut worker Liang Guihua.
  In 1921 spring end, the Foshan haircut trade union meets (nearby now Foshan city mountain purple market) in sage Confucius first to be founded, Liang Guihua no matter what the association president, the member had more than 600 people. In June, the Foshan civil construction trade union is founded in the Foshan decorated on all sides street, the association president is great wild goose victory 武馆 Qian Weifang, the member has more than 1,500 people.
  In August, the Chinese Communist Party Guangdong branch is founded. In order to concentrate the strength to lead the labor movement, Wang Hanjin, the Liang afterburning executes the medicine hotel two buildings in Foshan chopsticks Lu Bo to compose the Foshan worker's club, series connected all the various trades' and occupations' worker participation. The club member only then Liang Guihua, Li Yanna, insults east you, human at first and so on Liang Jingxi, has developed to at the beginning of 1922 to 38 people. Will be these people becomes in the future the Foshan labor movement backbone strength.
  Starts under the Foshan worker's club member's series, in 1922, the Foshan system cake trade union, the Tang ocean leather shoes trade union, traced the association trade union, west profession trade union and so on bamboo trade union is founded one after another.

"Ten people roll" become the movement backbone
  In 1922 the fall, meets the labor movement rapid need to develop, authorized by the Guangdong Province trade union federation, the Foshan various professions revolutionary trade union established the Foshan trade union federation in the hawk hillock yellow ancestral temple (abbreviation "the Foshan labor union"), Director Qian Weifang, assistant director no matter what reached China.
  Labor union's establishment, symbolized the Foshan working class already organized, became one important political power gradually, under communist leadership's, the labor movement developed the organized struggle from the individual profession economic struggle which into various professions united, and the direction which unified to the economic struggle and the political struggle develops.
  The king, Liang develop in the Foshan labor movement process in the leadership, the attention raises the worker activist to join a political party. They Foshan worker's club member Liang Guihua, Qian Weifang two people introduced successively joins the Communist Party of China. By now, Foshan had 4 Chinese Communist Party party members.
  Second half year, (abbreviation "the Chinese Guangdong district party committee") authorizes by the Chinese Communist Party Guangdong area executive committee, to establish the Chinese Communist Party Foshan group, subordinates the Guangdong district party committee. This is a Chinese Communist Party place organization which the Pearl River area establishes most early. Heres, Foshan's worker and peasant, youth, women's movement, in under Chinese Communist Party Foshan group's leadership vigorous development.
  The Chinese Communist Party Foshan group in the original Foshan worker's club foundation, organized the Foshan worker "the communism ten people to roll", took the labor movement the core of leadership. This organization's ten members are Yang Yin, Wang Hanjin, the Liang afterburning, Liang Guihua, Qian Weifang, no matter what reaches China, Huang Jiang, the Ouyang peak, Chen Xiongzhi, the Deng belt. Let us remember always these 10 names, in the afterwards years, they lifted up high the Foshan revolutionary movement the flag, some had died, some still fights continued.

The great wild goose victory hall frustrates the reactionary evil person
  Foshan is well-known by the martial arts, breeds the many kinds of skill at martial arts school. Xian feng first year (in 1851), source Yu Nashao forest Foshan Cai Li Buddha 武馆 changed the name as the great wild goose victory hall, stopped work for the day the human, the small merchant and the toiling masses is only the disciple. The hall host Chen Sheng skill in wushu excels in, under the name the apprentice has more than 3,000 people. In 1926 Chen Sheng died from illness, big apprentice Qian Weifang succeeded the hall host, but as early as in 1922 the second half year, Qian Weifang and another chief instructor Liang Guihua has joined the Communist Party of China, became the Foshan workers peasants revolution leader.
  The Foshan revolution labor union organization and the reactionary military organize between the Foshan merchant militia also to have the intense struggle. In 1922 when Foshan merchant militia Spring Festival salute, Foshan merchant militia Commander Huang Songtao announced that, "For guard labor rebellion when has the hand-to-hand fighting, has engaged the martial arts name chief instructor ' the Chinese pear-leaf crabapple to plant ' for practices martial arts the hall teacher, and the decision only teaches boss, does not teach the waiter." Labor union human relations Chen Xiongzhi Shi Uncle Li Sucong the Shunde is happy always to Foshan, meets "the Chinese pear-leaf crabapple on the street to plant", namely welcomes goes forward, grips tightly "the Chinese pear-leaf crabapple to plant" the arm, disputes by the military force. The Li Soviet strength of hand is fierce, "the Chinese pear-leaf crabapple plants" as soon as is grasped by him, resembles the pincers to clinch is same, cannot move, knows oneself is not the great wild goose victory 武馆 match, then abandons the duty to depart.
  In the afterwards many times struggle, great wild goose victory 武馆 powerfully has supported the labor union. In 1923, labor union human relations Chen Xiongzhi organized a great wild goose with several fellow apprentices in yellow lane 1 to win a minute hall, won the total hall with the alley by-street great wild goose to form potential of the corner.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 03:55 PM
follow from here.

The worker and peasant movement is like a raging fire
  In 1925 the spring, the Foshan labor union (now ancestral temple reception room) holds the conference in the Foshan candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall, established Foshan the workers' congress (abbreviation "the Foshan labor delegates conference"). Elects Qian Weifang and so on 11 artificial Foshan workers' congress committee member, the conference site is located in the candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall. The labor delegates conference subordinate has 16 basic-level labor unions, soon, originally is the worker which the broad total Foshan branch is popular the kind handwoven cloth trade union, organizes the Foshan handwoven cloth trade union, accepts the labor delegates conference the unified leadership, the year red dyes the paper profession worker also not to attend to the capital and yellow union's obstruction, joins the labor delegates conference resolutely.
  The Chinese Communist Party Guangdong area delegates control commission Committee Member Yang Yindao the Foshan to organize the worker military equipment after soon, very quickly established the Foshan first support industry person in the fermented soybean lane organization to arm - worker Self-Defense Army. After 1925, Shunde, South China Sea, three water, wise have all established the county peasant association, various peasant association has all established the peasants' self-protection army, the total number of people nearly ten thousand people, becomes the Pearl River area farmer movement the main strength.
  This year in May, in Guangzhou's Yunnan, cassiabarktree warlord Yang Ximin Heliu shakes the vast domain, starts the rebellion, the plot to overthrow the Guangdong revolution government, the Nanhai County peasants' self-protection army positively participates puts down a rebellion the fight, gives the powerful attack. The Shunde County peasant association also carries out the province peasant association to instruct that, calls the peasants' self-protection army more than 1,000 person, awaits orders enters to Guangzhou suppresses the rebel army. This act, started to demonstrate peasants' self-protection army's in consolidated revolutionary political power function.
On July 9, 1926, the Foshan labor delegates conference responded the All-China Federation of Trade Unions to summon that, north the bright aid the sound cut down the war, in front of ancestral temple innumerable blessings Taiwan square hold congress. This time, the Foshan labor union organization has developed the member 67,000 people. But after in 1927 412 counter-revolutionary coups d'etat, the Chinese Communist Party Foshan branch suffered the destruction, involuntary stop moves or goes underground. Various cities, the county worker and peasant military because seriously suffers setbacks but disintegrates, the labor, the agriculture, business, revolution grassroots organization and so on study, woman suffer seals up or dismisses. Heres, the first revolution suffers the deeply grieved defeat, the Foshan revolutionary movement enters the ebb tide.
Character Spring and Autumn Period
Breaks two ribs oaths not to lower the head
The one's last written words book urges the human tear like rain
"Mother, 浣 E: Also some two clocks, I had to receive the death penalty, I smiled am dying, not cried to die, asks you not to use sadly, when I achieved Buddhahood, only thought did not live to you, the unreported profound graciousness, thought regretted. Cruel fate mother, please 浣 E support, has been good, has parted forever, next life goodbye. Cloud peak one's last written words." This one's last written words book extant Guangdong history museum, may see from one's last written words book neat powerful Mao Bizi, Zhang Yunfeng even if only then two hours must receive the death penalty, still heart not startled, the hand does not tremble, despises the revolutionary spirit which the death smiles fully is unafraid of death.
Zhang Yunfeng, in August, 1900 was born in the Nanhai County loose hillock town reveals an outline village poor farmer family, latter became the Foshan labor movement the backbone. On October 6, 1928 heroically sacrificed east Guangzhou the drill ground, when year only 28 years old.
Tortures the oath not to lower the head
After in 1927 "4.15" the counter-revolutionary coup d'etat, Liang Guihua unfortunate was arrested is put in prison. The enemy tortures, all torture instruments all used, even used the iron hammer to break the Liang Guihua two ribs, but he kept one's mouth shut, has not lowered the head to the enemy. Is rescued when leaves prison, Liang Guihua is already suffered the disabled person, but he still invests the new fight. Is the year on December 11 before dawn 3 o'clock, he leads the dare-to-die corps to attack and occupy the Guangzhou police station. On 12th the evening, he leads the worker red guards bloody battle Pearl River causeway, experiences personally the severe wound. On 13th, the Guangzhou Uprising but is defeated because of 敌强我弱, Liang Guihua is arrested in the hospital, heroically sacrifices in the causeway, when year 34 years old.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 03:56 PM
On January 27, 1894, Liang Guihua was born in Yunfu County thinks a fatigue township three pits villages poor family. 17 year old of that year, he comes to Foshan to be the haircut worker, and grows gradually into the Chinese Communist Party Guangdong early time party member, once was appointed Foshan labor delegates conference committee member, Chinese Communist Party Guangdong district committee working committee committee members, supervisory commission member assistant deputy secretary.
Hundred years vicissitude
The end of the Qing, the candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall was which Foshan 镇公所 set up manages specially rents the revenue and expenditure matters concerned the organization, the work place left side of the ancestral temple main hall. The 20th century 20's, the candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall is controlled by the rotten gentry group. In 1925 the spring, the Foshan labor union held the whole city worker congress in the candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall, elected Qian Weifang and so on 11 artificial Foshan workers' congress committee member, established the Foshan labor delegates conference, the candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall is supposed for the labor delegates conference conference site. In December, 1926, Chinese Communist Party Foshan branch was founded in the candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall. Until after in 1927 "4.15" the counter-revolutionary coup d'etat, the candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall always was the Foshan revolutionary movement "the brain". Now, after the testimony revolution history wind and cloud candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall repairs is changed beyond recognition, becomes the ancestral temple museum reception room. Furniture Taiwan stool, wall hanging palace lantern, tall and pleasing to the eye, was difficult to seek the same year gunsmoke beacon-fire trace.
Chronicle
In September, 1921, Wang Hanjin, the Liang afterburning organization had been established the secret the Foshan worker's club.
In 1922 the fall, the Foshan trade union federation was founded in the Foshan hawk hillock yellow ancestral temple, Director Qian Weifang, assistant director no matter what reached China, the subordinate had the haircut, the construction, the leather shoes, the system cake, traces the association, west the bamboo 6 basic-level labor unions.
In 1922 the second half year, Wang Hanjin, the Liang afterburning led the labor movement in Foshan, (abbreviation "the Chinese Communist Party Guangdong district party committee") authorized by the Chinese Communist Party Guangdong area executive committee to establish the Chinese Communist Party Foshan group, subordinated the Guangdong district party committee.
In November, 1923, the Chinese Socialist Youth Corps Foshan independent branch was founded.
In 1925 the spring, the Foshan labor union held the whole city worker congress in the Foshan candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall, established Foshan the workers' congress (abbreviation "the Foshan labor delegates conference"), President Qian Weifang, vice-president no matter what reached China, the conference site was located in the candidate who placed first in the palace examination in the imperial examination system hall.
In December, 1926, Chinese Communist Party Foshan branch had been established, Branch Secretary Chen Baojing. The next year January, Liang Xinzhi will take over Foshan branch secretary, Chen Baojing no matter what propaganda committee member. The branch subordinates the Guangdong district party committee.
On April 15, 1927, Foshan Mayor Cai Hepeng sent Self-Defense Army and so on to seal up the Foshan labor delegates conference, "Farmer Journal" and so on, everywhere hunted down and arrested the communist party member and the labor delegates conference cadre, the Chinese Communist Party Foshan branch goes underground the activity. On April 18, Chinese Communist Party Foshan Branch Secretary Liang Xinzhi and so on 8 communist party members are arrested successively, the Chinese Communist Party Foshan branch suffers the serious destruction, Foshan is in the white terror.
In 1927 the fall, the Chinese Foshan committee had been established, subordinates the Guangdong provincial party committee.
Writes the article: Newspaper reporter once nurtured the armed forces picture to provide by the Foshan party history laboratory
Thank Dai Xiaoge, Lu Jigang, Xie Yanzhang, the Ouyang effect is broad and so on to climb н [ $.  to this article Holds

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:04 PM
here is a little something something from China's China Woo Association. Not the government telling it, but another martial art organization.
Travel of - Guangdong Foshan martial arts ("Chinese Martial arts" magazine in 2005 3rd issue "Foshan martial arts world will" special edition

Foshan great wild goose victory hall and Cai Li Fuquan

The extract the great wild goose victory hall will edit the material from Foshan Cai Li Fuquan "Foshan Great wild goose Victory Hall 150 Years" Liang Weiyong the associate librarian to provide

Cai Li Fuquan formation
Clear The generation, Hong, Liu, Cai, Li, not are called the Guangdong five given names fists, hands down the source from the south few forests. Cai Fu, Li Youshan respectively is Cai Jiaquan, the Li Jiaquan representative personage.
   Guangdong Xinhui County Beijing Mei Xiangchen enjoys (1815 - 1,875), since childhood (few forests lay family disciple) Chen Yuanhu 习武 along with the great uncle, latter did obeisance Li Youshan, Cai Fuwei teacher. Under the Xinhui County double water ballast the village (east now insults village) the human to open the inflammation (1,824 - 1,893), liked 习武 since childhood, once did obeisance Li Youshan was the teacher, latter 习武 along with Chen Xiang, when 17 years old went to Guangxi eight row of Shan Zhajian the temple green grass buddhist priest, had to pass on by Buddhism inside and outside technique and the medical skill and so on the Eight Diagrams fist.
   Zhang Yansui green grass buddhist priest scholarship 8 years, true line. The green grass buddhist priest then enjoins to open the inflammation to descend a mountain the contact all quarters person of integrity 反清复明, and presents as a gift "the great wild goose victory" two characters to give Zhang Yanwei. "The great wild goose" and "Hong" (clearly will found a country reign title of Hongwu Emperor Zhu Yuanzhang) the unison, the implication 反清复明 the enterprise to gain the final victory. After Zhang Yanxue becomes the return, pays a visit Chen to enjoy, will learn the green grass buddhist priest's Chinese boxing extension will give to Chen enjoys, two people Cai, Li Jiaquan and Buddhism Chinese boxing will carry on the reorganization, will create "Cai the Li Buddha" the fist, will take meaning of the defined origin. Because Chen, two person because have the stress respectively, therefore two people pass on the Chinese boxing differs from.
   Xian feng first year (in 1851), Zhang Yan opened the great wild goose victory hall in Foshan. Great wild goose victory Cai Li Fu sends the ritual pile poem said that, "The big huge mythical bird unfolds the wing to act against heaven the hand, four stars in the bowl of the big dipper kicks fights clear to remain, the arch does obeisance five lakes duplicate great-hearteds, the livelihood arches according to Wan Shiliu" . The content "反清复明" four characters. Obviously great wild goose victory hall from origination when, overthrows the Qing Dynasty to rule takes the objective.
   Zhang Yan opens a hall after Foshan, namely the response Taiping Heavenly Kingdom revolution, joins in the armed forces professor the feat of arms, Chen Xiangyi in Shi Dakai place works as staff. According to Chen Xianggong commemorates the general meeting to record: "Tongzhi three years (in 1864)... ... On June 15, Zeng Guofan, the country fragrant brothers break Nanjing, captures -odd party. Opens the inflammation starry night to ride the boat to arrive at the Beijing plum township, enjoys male with hand in hand arrives at the port, lodges fellow villager Chen Diantang the camp gold of mountain village in the Hong Kong Western, seeks is united Americas San Francisco Chen Zong Pin to go to other gang to pass on the technique, on point of departure, enjoins Zhang Yanyi wooden pestle it ' 噫 ', 虎爪 it ' to suck ', foot it ' 嘀 ' is the cipher, Ge Weibi the tiger 伥 also ". In addition, the great wild goose victory hall even fist, the long-range punch, include "the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom, the Chang An ten thousand years" meaning, thus it can be seen Cai Li Fuquan and Taiping Heavenly Kingdom revolution relations. It can be said that, Cai Li Fuquan obtained the development and the consummation in the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom revolution. Now, the great wild goose victory hall also retained time the very many both armies confrontation instrument art of attack and defense technique.

Great wild goose victory hall prosperity and development
Buddha The mountain martial arts the reason that hold the important position in the Chinese martial arts history, then mainly was the end of the Qing at the beginning of people the martial arts prosperity had achieved the unprecedented situation, middle, was cannot separate with the great wild goose victory hall prosperity and the development.
   The Foshan Ming and Qing Dynasties period industry and commerce is extremely developed, its prosperity degree once may with the national capital, Hankou, Suzhou compare favorably with, the lives of the people in the nation said at that time was richer more and populous. To the end of settling, the Foshan handicraft industry the imported goods impact, as well as at the beginning of the people reason and so on warlord tangled warfare but declines gradually, the worker massively is unemployed, society unstable, the population from the Daoguang ten years (in 1830) 600,000, (in 1921) reduced to 300000 approximately to 1921. At that time, Foshan was by Sheng Zhishuai transition time. The capitalist in order to gain the high quota profit, has controlled quite part of 武馆 together with the organized crime organization, causes it to become bullies worker's tool. The ordinary worker in order to does not receive bullies, must organize, studies the military self-defense. But then great wild goose victory hall, from initial take 反清复明 as manages the hall objective, transferred gradually supports Sun Yat-Sen's alliance association, joined the counter- clear revolutionary ranks. The Communist Party of China just was founded, the great wild goose victory hall partial backbones join the communist party, leads Foshan the labor movement and the farmer movement. This kind of progressive martial arts organization, has become the object naturally which the worker hires oneself. The great wild goose victory hall settles "The government official does not teach, the local tyrant feudal bully teaches, the hoodlum vagabond teaches" "Three does not teach" 戒条, explicitly proposed stops work for the day the human and the small merchant and the toiling masses is only the disciple, may see to this hall leadership on the one hand must maintain 武馆 member's 纯洁性, on the other hand regards as the worker the main army which is does the revolution, only then depends upon them to be able to obtain revolutionary the victory. Obtains the massive workers to support and to join, is main reason which the great wild goose victory hall prospers.
   The great wild goose victory hall can obtain the prosperity also to be abundant with hall host Chen but governs the hall severely, has the high status in 武术界 to have the close relation.
   Chen abundant (1,864 - 1,926) is young when once contended in martial arts with Zhang Yan, for opened the inflammation to defeat and to receive for the apprentice. Chen Sheng in opens the inflammation in disciple very quick blooming, from now on, Zhang Yanjiang the clothes earthen bowl will bequeath Chen to be abundant, will succeed the hall host by Chen Sheng. Chen was abundant not only has inherited Zhang Yan skill in wushu and the medical skill, moreover also quite had the achievements in the management internal affairs and the skill at martial arts reform aspect.
   Chen Shengwei develops the great wild goose victory hall front, drew up the strict hall gauge, the apprentice has crossed the threshold, must have in the hall the human to introduce, had right after the investigation professional, well-behaved, has not offended "three did not teach" warns the strip to be able to acknowledge as teacher. Usually, Chen Sheng emphasized "does not violate weakly, the audiences not storm widowed", like has the apprentice to cause trouble for no reason, with the human battle, must call back in the hall to warn, the punishment.
  The great wild goose victory hall teaches skill at martial arts inside and outside Eight Diagrams fist which passes on by the green grass buddhist priest primarily, altogether has 1,080. This kind of skill at martial arts mainly is for exercise the physical strength, favors both armies to oppose the enemy time 冲锋陷阵. In order to cause the skill at martial arts to be easy easily to teach to study, afterwards has carried on the simplification, the reform, turns long-range punch more than 360, even fist more than 280, the buckle hits more than 180. In moreover, the great wild goose victory hall also has the family fist, hands down has the Chinese boxing featuring unpredictability, the rotten fist, rests the fist, in the study the family fist has the certain attainments besides the request skill in wushu, but also wants the manner to be honest. In the apprentice has when the qualifications studies the family fist, skilled worker the side reports secretly or confidentially the objective which 反清复明.
After Chen Shengzi becomes famous, the experience contends in martial arts many times, wins one victory after another, skill in wushu Wu De in province port Buddha 武术界 unmatched in his/her time, also is his disciple's multitudinous important reason.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:05 PM
  In 1921, the great wild goose victory hall entered the prosperous time, the entire Foshan altogether was equipped with great wild goose victory hall more than 20 between, was located in separately the alley by-street, the platinum street, Shan Zicun, the Wan An street, the tower slope street, the color positive hall, south along the street, the big bridge head, on the sand, the black silk ribbon auspicious lane, the remote antiquity temple, the hawk hillock, the incense stick street, distributed entire town each place. Under the Chen great reputation apprentice has more than 3,000 people, but entire great wild goose victory system (including by Chen Shengren organization head's great wild goose victory hall periphery lion meets spiral welling up society and so on) about the member approximately ten thousand people. The great wild goose victory hall member which in 1926 Chen Sheng died from illness, conducted a funeral procession when comes to escort the coffin to the grave also to have about 5,000 people.
   As early as in the 50's, province some experts has written Wen Chenghong through the textual research the victory hall is at that time Chinese biggest 武馆, moreover moves the time was longest (1,851 to 1949 altogether 98 years) the martial arts organization.
   After Chen Sheng died, its first person Qian Weifang succeeds the hall host. At that time, Qian Weifang was the Chinese Communist Party party member, Foshan the workers' congress (abbreviation labor delegates conference) president. The great wild goose victory hall also had one batch of backbones to hold the post of the labor delegates conference specially is the trade union disciplinary investigators' leadership, its member also all joined the labor delegates conference. In 1927, Chiang Kai-Shek started the coup d'etat, the labor delegates conference to receive the reactionary authority the suppression, Qian Weifang, Wu Qin and so on is compelled to become a fugitive the outside areas, but large quantities of members are killed. From this time on, great wild goose victory hall involuntary stop moves, to 1937 by great wild goose victory 体育会 name restoration, but again also did not have the former days the momentum. The Kuomintang-Chinese communist cooperation Sino-Japanese War, Qian Weifang, Wu Qincong the Hong Kong returns to Foshan, and holds the post of great wild goose victory 体育会 honorary chairman, and the management hall service, the great wild goose victory hall member joins in the Sino-Japanese War mighty current. In Sino-Japanese War, also some one group of members give life for one's country, great wild goose victory 体育会 only had more than 200 people to 1947, the liberation eve, reduced to about 70 people.
Great wild goose victory hall skill at martial arts and influence
Great wild goose victory hall emphasis study Wu Yao is fastidious military Germany, skilled worker both must military teach and to have to nurture the human. This point, may reflect from this hall hall gauge. The great wild goose victory hall has hall gauge 10, namely: 1. teacher; 2. trains hard; 3. overhead is bad (cannot casually begin with human); 4. color; 5. makes up the food; 6. must male suffer the sign hits the strength (to have to learn grips horse and jumps ability); 7. is mad long; 8. round sound; 9. enemy chess meets does not let; ⒑ will rub in the course of time pushes motionless. The hall gauge has included the manner request and the scholarship secret.
In order to take strict precautions against the disciple to rely on strongly causes trouble, Chen abundantly besides strict law enforcement, but also pays attention sets an example. Chen Sheng saw is easy to the lion dance to cause trouble, the stipulation great wild goose victory hall does not have to suppose the lion. When Chen abundant old age had time is opened fire by some 武馆 master boxer has injured the leg department, a Chen Sheng class of apprentice heard a rumor but to, had to apprehend punishes manages, Chen Sheng was pointing at the reverse direction which that master boxer escaped, only said sound any matter, has not been willing because own to be injured but causes the battle.
Although the great wild goose victory hall always does not emphasize with the human battle, but 路见不平, often can bravely step forward, specially the foreign master boxer which and bluffs and blusters to these ferocious feudal bullies, actually gratefully. Hawk's sand has under to have more than 100 apprentices the feudal bullies, usually depended upon the oppression populace, Chen Sheng at that time 年少气盛, is driven beyond the limits of forebearance, killed him. Ancestral temple innumerable blessings Taiwan acts in a play when the first three rows always monopolize for the saint hall countryman, who didn't know this corrupt practices must suffer beats severely. Chen abundantly has a time of station to see a play in front of the stage, encounters the saint hall township several dozens manpower to hold the bench to besiege, the Chen abundant single unarmed defeats them, and the announcement henceforth cancels the corrupt practices, who sees a play first to who to the stage in front of. Above the fact, once once widely spread in Foshan, is deep the populace to commend.
After the Opium War, China becomes the goal which the big powers carves up, nibbles, the people experiences suffering foreigner's humiliation. Some foreign master boxer are run amuck in all directions, often supposes the arena, bluffs and blusters. The great wild goose victory hall master boxer rises spiritedly to resist, strikes awe the arena time and time again, makes the Western master boxer gallbladder mourning, the populace to rouse, the media struggles the report.
About 1900, the great wild goose victory hall is sealed up by the Qing government, Chen Shengdao the Hong Kong take sells the vegetable as to live, meets to rely on own power and influence to bully the common people frequently the English police, Chen Shengpian to beat severely him, is expelled under escort by the Hong Kong authority.
Once, some foreign strongman supposes the arena in Hong Kong, threatened some people defeat him, presents silver. The arena has suspended for more than months, does not have is his rival. Great wild goose victory hall member Liu Zhong thought 有辱 the Chinese, on the arena martial arts contest and defeats that strongman.
Chen Sheng apprentice Hu Yunchuo, once competed in the Foshan theater and the Russian master boxer arran elder brother, defeated it.
Tan three apprentices Liu Jindong, will close the model theater west Guangzhou Russian strongman horse Ganoe to be defeated.
In in the great wild goose victory hall nearly hundred years history, the martial arts world celebrity pours forth, Zhang Yan disciple has Chen Sheng, Lei Can, Li En, Huang Kuan yellow, four, three is splendid, Ruan Xi, Chen Mian, Li Su and so on; In second generation of disciple, Chen abundant hanger-on rich Uygur side, Li Wang, Tang Xi, Chen Xiongzhi, Huang Le, Yu Gao, Huang Chang, Cui Zhang, Li Chang, Xu Zhao, Zhang Huo, Xiao two, Xiao Li, Chen Yilin and so on; The thunder Can hanger-on has Tan three and so on; The Li graciousness hanger-on has Liu Zhong, Fang Yushu, the Comte light, Xia Bici, a Cai bridge, the Cai two bridges, Chen Xiru; The yellow four hangers-on have He Yi; Opens three splendid hangers-on to have not the light, the Ruan luck; Ruan is the hanger-on has Liu Bin and so on. In the third generation disciple, renowned rich Uygur side disciple Wu is industrious; The Tan three disciples have Tan Feipeng, roentgen, the aging cypress, Jiang An, Zhu De only then, Marx and Engels; Comte light disciple Kong Fanji, Kong Liu, the hole are suitable; Fang Yushu disciple Chen Hanxiong, Lin Shaoli; Cai bridge disciple Guan Wenjing.

now thats love for the Fut San Hung Sing Kwoon

Lama Pai Sifu
05-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Holy Crap, ....can Frank type fast or what?

Just foolin' Frank.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:28 PM
i know you are mike.

i just copied and pasted the information from that CHin Woo site, and the 100 years of the Fut San HungSing Kwoon.

i just hope you can decipher most of it.

but the proof of Jeong Yim and his involvement in the revoltion, the Hung Mun, the Green Grass Monk have all been proven pretty much.

I can't wait to see the ancestral tablet with Monk Ching Cho's name on it.

hsk

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:34 PM
what now fu pow?

how can you explain that little piece of information with so much detail and dates and such?

with all the proof of jeong yim and the fut san hung sing kwoon you still remain ignorant as hell.

but maybe ignorance is bliss.

and he asks me what i'm doing for CLF. Ha!!!!!!!

hsk

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 04:39 PM
I could be an idiot at times fu pow,

at least i know what family of CLF i come from. At least i am loyal to my sifu.

There's a difference between loyalty and delusion. Can you draw the line? Do you know who's telling the truth anymore?

your time to get a royal ass whoopin has come bro. and i pray that no one from the branches you mention catch up with you.

you are not strong or smart enough to tear down our branches. your clf isn't that good.

Oh I am Frank. It is time for the Chan Family Choy Lay Fut to take it over, the whole enchilada. Eventually everyone will be doing Chan Family, no one will do Futsan...mwahahaha...mwhahahaha....*wrings hands togehther*

We've been watching you Frank. Haven't you wondered about that white van parked outside your house....you know the one from Fung's Chinese food. Didn't you think it was odd that it was parked there so long?

We're watching you Frank. We're waiting to make our move.

If it hadn't been you and "the General" putting up websites we'd have done it by now. But you're too smart for us. Your websites told the true story and now our whole plan for world domination was spoiled.

But we've got other plans and starts right here.....it starts with me critiquing forms...planting seeds of doubt in everyone's head about Futsan and Bak Sing. Soon the whole world is questioning, wondering who's telling the truth.

In that moment....we move. Total world domination.

no fu pow, i salute you. you must be one of sifu Mak's "special" editions.

you know you talk the way you do cuz you have a small *****, only buk sing and hung sing people have the secret to enlarging your ***** through the Long Dong Jeong Qigong. remember?

you needle dik mf.

hsk

That's right.....your mom didn't complain.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:42 PM
your moms not complain right now as we speak.

"no....no baby don't use your teeth like that!!!!!""

tell your your mom to file her wolvertooth down.

and now you bring up the generals name again...........

one dumb arse ful pow.

hsk

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:44 PM
you want to cap on mamma's huh?

your mom only has three teeth......one in her mouth........and two in her pocket.

tell her to put them away or she'll lose them.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:46 PM
all that sh1t talking......

and your CLF still sucks.

now ain't that a beezy?!?!?!?!?!?!

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 04:46 PM
What do you think about the plan to take down Hung Sing and Bak Sing Frank? Isn't it delightful.......

Just think one big world of Chan Family Choy Lay Fut.....Hung Sing and Baksing lost to the winds of time.....forever....mwahahahaha....mwahahahahaha.

FP.

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 04:47 PM
all that sh1t talking......

and your CLF still sucks.

now ain't that a beezy?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh you want to talk about my CLF now huh?

Where's your videos? Maybe your skin's not thick enough to take a little criticism. All that time on those websites and no videos of yourself?

Maybe there's a reason.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:50 PM
oh i know you're just joshin.....ya big silly.

you and i know you have to deal with Buck Sing Kwoon and whomever he brings with him to discuss your comments about their style and how impracticle it is.

i cant't wait for that to happen. I heard there is going to be video tape. maybe some one can link it up to Youtube or something.

hsk

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:51 PM
you don't need to see my choy lee fut because you can't see it.

you are not worthy. nor are you on my level.

yes i am talking bad about your CLF.

what are you going to do about it?

hsk

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 04:51 PM
oh i know you're just joshin.....ya big silly.

you and i know you have to deal with Buck Sing Kwoon and whomever he brings with him to discuss your comments about their style and how impracticle it is.

i cant't wait for that to happen. I heard there is going to be video tape. maybe some one can link it up to Youtube or something.

hsk

What's really gonna be funny is when he gets deported back to Australia in hand cuffs. I'll be sure to get that on tape for all to see.

FP

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 04:53 PM
you don't need to see my choy lee fut because you can't see it.

you are not worthy. nor are you on my level.

yes i am talking bad about your CLF.

what are you going to do about it?

hsk

Nothing because your a keyboard warrior. Plus I already saw the truffle shuffle in the movie Goonies.

FP

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:54 PM
oh, and if i sucked,

i would never have taken home any first place trophies for MY forms.

but fortunately thats not the case.

my students have been with me a little more than a year now, and i would any of them against you fool pow. anyone one of them.

me......that would just be tooo unfare. I'm too aggressive and might hurt you by accident. i have those killer secretive hide it from fu pow hands.

hsk

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 04:55 PM
oh, and if i sucked,

i would never have taken home any first place trophies for MY forms.

hsk

Tae kwon do tournaments don't count.

Put up big boy or don't go critiquing others forms. At least I have balls enough to put my stuff out there.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:56 PM
I'm a key board warrior???????

i was one of the first to come out openly and say this is who i am while you and the others hid behind your computer.

i remember when you said you woudln't tell me who your sifu was because you didn't want me to call him.

i've called your sifu before, and spoken with him directly. Don't forget, our sifu's know each other.

you know where i'm at. and you can find my phone number on my site if and when you want to come to sf and see who's got better hands.

hsk

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:58 PM
you put your forms up. thats ok.

forms are not the tell tale sign if you are a fighter or not. and in your forms i can tell you have never had a fight in your life.

just look at how you execute your techniques. where's the intent? where's the life? where's .............where's your mom?

hsk

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 04:59 PM
if i were you.........

i wouldn't have posted my forms for anyone to see.

why don't you have a horse? just because you're too tall?

hsk

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm a key board warrior???????

i was one of the first to come out openly and say this is who i am while you and the others hid behind your computer.

i remember when you said you woudln't tell me who your sifu was because you didn't want me to call him.

i've called your sifu before, and spoken with him directly. Don't forget, our sifu's know each other.

you know where i'm at. and you can find my phone number on my site if and when you want to come to sf and see who's got better hands.

hsk

Always with the threats man and not one of them ever come to fruition. That's what makes you a keyboard warrior.

Oooh....you talked to my Sifu. Did it go something like this:

Frank: "Hello, Hung Sing Gwoon."

Sifu Mak: "Hi is Dino there?"

Frank: "Who is calling?"

Sifu Mak: "Mak Fai."

Frank: "Oh hi Sifu Mak this is Frank McCarthy."

Sifu Mak: "Who? Is Dino there? "

Frank: " Oh...uh...I'll go get him."

That practically makes you guys close personal friends....huh?

CLFighter
05-09-2006, 05:03 PM
I´m new to this forum, i´ve practiced CLF for about just 3 years,

as this guy fupow is talking about how he is going to comment on videos, i will comment on his videos as well...

has he really been TRAINING CLF for 10 years? ´cause that type of performance is the one i would expect from a 6 month choy lee fut guy!
OH MY GOD!
the hand form is SO sloppy it scares me!
there is NO INTENTION AT ALL
i understand that he doesnt like the "over extended arms of BSK" but... it is ok if u just extend ur arms... only a lil...
the back leg in the kong pu ( or whatever u call that stance) is NEVER extended... and THAT is kung fu basic...
ALL of the horses in that set SUCK
then.. it is done ALL AT THE SAME SPEED. there are no pauses, no blast of punches, no explosion
it resembles a dance.. or someone just mocking CLF
if he has been studying CLF for 10 years then he must realize that his sifu does not perform the handforms in such a sloppy way
therare lower stances
and intention
and there are bursts and blasts of punches, not just silly slow movements done in the same tempo

the broadswords have all the same mistakes

i ve practiced for 3 years only, but these mistakes and errors are so obvious that anyone can see them!

and this guy fupow is TEACHING? LOL
if he is this good doing forms... i can´t imagine his students...

maybe he is a great fighter (wich i don´t think for his horses and movements) but who knows...
all he has posted are forms and THAT is what we can say about his gong fu...
POOR

regards FU POW

ps. fu pow: I like the BSK vids u criticized 100000000000000 over yours
ps2. i like the LKH lineage, Joe Keit and others have great gong fu skills, fu pow is the only one from that lineag performing so poorly..

anyone compare joe keit, john wai or any lkh guy to fu pow and u will notice what i say

clfighter

Fu-Pow
if i were you.........

i wouldn't have posted my forms for anyone to see.

why don't you have a horse? just because you're too tall?

hsk

Nothing wrong with my horse. How 'bout your horse?

Oh snap...we haven't seen franks horse.

hskwarrior
oh instead of handling your business like a man......

you are going to talk sh1t, then when the sh1t gets hot, and someone shows up on your doorstep you will call the police rather than proving to Buck Sing Kwoon that you know what you're talking about.

what kind of CLF fighting spirit is that? oh i forgot, you do TAI CHI now.

sorry bro.

hsk

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 05:04 PM
I´m new to this forum, i´ve practiced CLF for about just 3 years,

as this guy fupow is talking about how he is going to comment on videos, i will comment on his videos as well...

has he really been TRAINING CLF for 10 years? ´cause that type of performance is the one i would expect from a 6 month choy lee fut guy!
OH MY GOD!
the hand form is SO sloppy it scares me!
there is NO INTENTION AT ALL
i understand that he doesnt like the "over extended arms of BSK" but... it is ok if u just extend ur arms... only a lil...
the back leg in the kong pu ( or whatever u call that stance) is NEVER extended... and THAT is kung fu basic...
ALL of the horses in that set SUCK
then.. it is done ALL AT THE SAME SPEED. there are no pauses, no blast of punches, no explosion
it resembles a dance.. or someone just mocking CLF
if he has been studying CLF for 10 years then he must realize that his sifu does not perform the handforms in such a sloppy way
therare lower stances
and intention
and there are bursts and blasts of punches, not just silly slow movements done in the same tempo

the broadswords have all the same mistakes

i ve practiced for 3 years only, but these mistakes and errors are so obvious that anyone can see them!

and this guy fupow is TEACHING? LOL
if he is this good doing forms... i can´t imagine his students...

maybe he is a great fighter (wich i don´t think for his horses and movements) but who knows...
all he has posted are forms and THAT is what we can say about his gong fu...
POOR

regards FU POW

ps. fu pow: I like the BSK vids u criticized 100000000000000 over yours
ps2. i like the LKH lineage, Joe Keit and others have great gong fu skills, fu pow is the only one from that lineag performing so poorly..

anyone compare joe keit, john wai or any lkh guy to fu pow and u will notice what i say

clfighter

Hi Frank are you trying to get banned....again?

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 05:07 PM
oh instead of handling your business like a man......

you are going to talk sh1t, then when the sh1t gets hot, and someone shows up on your doorstep you will call the police rather than proving to Buck Sing Kwoon that you know what you're talking about.

what kind of CLF fighting spirit is that? oh i forgot, you do TAI CHI now.

sorry bro.

hsk

If someone wants to fight me in a public, competitive setting then let's do it. You show up at my door threatening me then I'm going to assume that your there to kill me.

Well like I've pointed out this is the 21st century. Somebody shows up at my home threatening violence...trust me.... calling the cops is the better of the 2 options for them.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 05:08 PM
ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!!!

give CLFIGHTER a prize.

Fu Pow, with a newbie like this commenting on your ten years of experience, i would take a humbler approach to publicly speaking about CLF if i were you.

I like that guy.

hsk

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 05:10 PM
WTF?????????

CLFighter is not me dude. why did you high light his post and point me out asking if im trying to be banned again? WTF

if you were smart enough you would see that he and I are on at the same exact time.

not like joseph and kenny where one would get off while the other would get on and vice versa.

hahahahahahahahahaha.

you are still a fool.

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 05:11 PM
ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!!!

give CLFIGHTER a prize.

Fu Pow, with a newbie like this commenting on your ten years of experience, i would take a humbler approach to publicly speaking about CLF if i were you.

I like that guy.

hsk

That's cause you are him and he is you. It's so obvious you guys write exactly the same way with the little "i" which looks like something else of yours which is little.

CLFighter
05-09-2006, 05:13 PM
hey, i´m not hskwarrior

i live in southamerica ;)

just wanted to give my opinion,
didn´t mean to make anyone feel bad
but
as people here are always saying I CAN COMMENT ON ANYONE´s VID bla bla bla
ok
i did then

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 05:17 PM
hey, i´m not hskwarrior

i live in southamerica ;)

just wanted to give my opinion,
didn´t mean to make anyone feel bad
but
as people here are always saying I CAN COMMENT ON ANYONE´s VID bla bla bla
ok
i did then

Oh really...where in South America?

CLFighter
05-09-2006, 05:20 PM
Argentina
why?

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 05:20 PM
see, fu pow,

how you speak yet you know not of which you speak.

I only have one computer, so how can you explain the two of us being on here at the same time?

oh, why does someone have to fight you in a public forum, or competition? are you afraid that the streets are a little tooooo rough for your liking?

well, that's the only way Hung SIng and Buk Sing like to do it. not in the ring where you have ref's, ropes, and matted floor as well as spectators. in that arena you fu pow would be completely safe.

ahhhhhh, i see. fu pow doesn't trust his CLF in the streets.

I see it all now.

hsk

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 05:23 PM
fu pow

you're such a sucka.

right now the only people who are looking at this thread is me, clfighter, troy and someone else.

sucka.......

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Argentina
why?

What city and who's your Sifu?

CLFighter
05-09-2006, 06:10 PM
gimme a break fupow
i wont give you any information
actually i really dont like the forum (u know its not my language, not my country, i really cant comment on anythig) but as u wer saying u had a thick skin and that u could stand any commments on your vids i just gave an opinion
just as u did with the bsk and all that stuff

i´m not participating on this forum anymore
i registered only to give a begginers opinion of a clf vid

regards
clfighter

CLFNole
05-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Frank, even I know its you, but keep it up this whole thing is entertaining. :D Kinda like a bad sitcom you can't stop watching.

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 10:39 PM
clf nole, you can't be serious.

when have you known me to play games like this?

not once.

CLFighter is someone else completely.

believe what you want. the truth is the truth.

frank.

Fu-Pow
05-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Frank the mods here can track your ISP number. You can only keep up this charade for so long. We're on to you like a cheap suit.....

FP

hskwarrior
05-09-2006, 11:02 PM
HA!!!!!

I Openly challenge the Comp Nerds to track me and track CLFighter.

I double dog dare you or them.

Please oh please somebody shut these fools up once and for all.

comp nerds i need your help in proving me right here.

hsk

CLFNole
05-10-2006, 06:49 AM
Frank if it is not you he types just like you.

For example a lot of lower case letters and then just jumping TO ALL CAP LETTERS. From looking at the writting style it does look like you, but if you say it is not okay, no big deal.

hskwarrior
05-10-2006, 08:15 AM
i only type the way i do here because its faster not having to use caps.

when i use caps its ALL caps. even sometimes as i'm typing all caps, it comes out with caps and lower case.

regardless he's not me.

hsk

CLFNole
05-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Okay, now on with the show.

hskwarrior
05-10-2006, 08:58 AM
Fu Pow,

I may have a little "i"......

but you have a little "d".

but if you were to take my Long Dong Jeong Chi Gong you will greatly increase your piece.

hsk

Fu-Pow
05-10-2006, 09:01 AM
Frank you've become a parody of yourself.

I can't even argue with you anymore with a straight face. :D

FP

hskwarrior
05-10-2006, 09:56 AM
humor is a great choy lee fut skill.

i learned it from chan heung, then taught it to Jeong Yim who went back to the green grass monk to show him how great i was fu pow.

Man i thought you knew.

Frank

gwa sow
05-10-2006, 10:37 AM
clffighter, si tu vives en argintina, sabes si hay otro clf en sud america. porque a veces yo voy al Peru y quiero saber si hay CLF en Peru.

Fu-Pow
05-10-2006, 11:46 AM
clffighter, si tu vives en argintina, sabes si hay otro clf en sud america. porque a veces yo voy al Peru y quiero saber si hay CLF en Peru.

ClFighter no existe. El es un invencion de la imaginacion de Frank. Frank es un gringo muy bendejo y el pueda chupa mis huevos. Tambien, Frank es un hombre muy chistoso, como un payaso.

FP

CLFighter
05-10-2006, 12:28 PM
HEY!
no recuerdo si en Peru hay CLF, se que hay Choy Gar y Li gar, tambien se del sistema Mou Gay de Gerardo Lau Laos.

Fu Pow, veo que entendes algo de castellano (español)

no soy de la imaginacion de frank ni nada por el estilo, soy bien criollo y disculpame si te sentiste insultado por lo que dije de tus videos, pero la vida es asi viejo...
estuviste diciendo que vos te bancabas cualqier critica y que estamos en america donde cada uno puede decir lo que qiere bla bla bla
;)

saludos

if u want u can check my ip address, it will give you my location, ARGENTINA
I´m not HSK
c ya!

WinterPalm
05-10-2006, 02:35 PM
What about the last videos where the guy is hitting the heavy bag?
Is that a form or freestyle?

Ahora, amigos, nadie quiera no escucha a tus.

CLFNole
05-10-2006, 02:46 PM
I believe the Chan Family has a set form called Sau Bow Jong (Sand Bag Dummy). However if you know CLF or any other style for that matter you could easily put your own set of combinations together.

It is the same with the Ching Jong there are a variety of versions and all they really do is practice a variety of different techniques. As long as you are conditioning the forearm (kiu sow), working on your footwork and developing your striking jings you are practicing correctly, the pattern really doesn't matter. If your branch has a set follow it if not just practice techniques and combos on it or create your own.

Fu-Pow
05-10-2006, 06:26 PM
HEY!
no recuerdo si en Peru hay CLF, se que hay Choy Gar y Li gar, tambien se del sistema Mou Gay de Gerardo Lau Laos.

Fu Pow, veo que entendes algo de castellano (español)

no soy de la imaginacion de frank ni nada por el estilo, soy bien criollo y disculpame si te sentiste insultado por lo que dije de tus videos, pero la vida es asi viejo...
estuviste diciendo que vos te bancabas cualqier critica y que estamos en america donde cada uno puede decir lo que qiere bla bla bla
;)

saludos

if u want u can check my ip address, it will give you my location, ARGENTINA
I´m not HSK
c ya!

Como se llama tu Sifu? Cual ciudad tu vives?

Preguntame!!!

hskwarrior
05-10-2006, 06:44 PM
and you still remain ignorant. huh?

i don't speak spanish, at all, well maybe a few words here and there but i cannot write in spanish.

so i think you're funny. believe what you want. you already do right?

hsk

chasincharpchui
05-10-2006, 09:52 PM
I guess I think that when you perform in public you should perform as though you were actually using the form in a combat situation, ie with speed and power.

funny u should say that, its been 4 years since uve critisized DFW performances yet 4 years on u still suck!

do u fight the way u do ur form?

123:

I agree totally with Fu-Pow, CLF is fast, powerful and explosive. The lineage he and I come from this is very important, the Lee Koon Hung style is fast while remaining loose. I have seen other lineage's that do their CLF slower and to me it looks like hung gar somewhat. Not that there is anything wrong with hung gar.

Peace.

How dare you even admit ur from LKH lineage, please dont insult them anymore. Learning ur forms from LKH videos does not make u LKH lineage Fu-Pow!

123:

Lee Koon Hung always taught something like a burst of speed then a pause and burst then a pause. When one pauses is up to the performer and based on their own likes and dislikes. Many pause a bit on chop choys others sow choys.

no one sees the burst of speed then a pause ur talking bout in fu-pow's performance

those of u who havent seen it
feel free : http://media.putfile.com/Ba-Gua-Saam87

Tae kwon do tournaments don't count.

Put up big boy or don't go critiquing others forms. At least I have balls enough to put my stuff out there.

this is coming from someone whoes students can onli win trophies in Shorinryu Championships.

ming si chert goh toh

and fu-pow u should know wat that means coz ur cantonese is so good, or issit ur mandarin, fk u cant even distinguish the two dialects so stop using chinese
terms!

For some reason it seems like you are assuming that I haven't sparred very much. I don't know where you getting that from? I've been practicing CLF and Chen Taiji for 10 years, so I've had my fair share of contact in both Tui Sau and San Sau.

where do we get that from? from ur form u pedophile
ive been to ur website and seen the pic with u and d 3 lil kids, u monster!

If someone wants to fight me in a public, competitive setting then let's do it.

wasnt it an open challenge from BUCK SING GWOON? i mean he did say that ur sifu and his sifu were to b present and anyone else who would like to see u get ur ass dropped LIVE

What's really gonna be funny is when he gets deported back to Australia in hand cuffs. I'll be sure to get that on tape for all to see.

FP
so why get the police involved?

considering you fight like the way you do your forms, u'd have to call the police wont yah?

so Fu-Pow have u apologized yet? or have u bought more videos maybe even shane laceys buck sing choy lay fut dvd with the deadly snake form?
either way u dont stand a chance in the OPEN CHALLENGE between buck sing gwoon and urself

p.s ur Tui Sau(wat a joke, tui sau? haha mentioning dis sh!t in a clf related thread haha) and San Sau experience wont help yah coz theres no points involved and NO ONE to stop BUCK SING GWOON from bashing ur head in u fkn pedophile!!